Do you trust Pfizer?

?

• Total voters

rokzilla

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So I’ve gone back and forth on the vaccination. On one hand, I’m not an anti-vaxxer and think vaccinations are important. On the other hand, literally everyone in the entire world has had an issue with big pharma and their putting profit before patient. Now we have a global pandemic and magically they roll out a vaccine with a 95% efficiency rate with no side effects besides fatigue. Shouldn’t we be at least a little cautious with this before we pump it in our entire population over the coming years?

No. I don't trust any corporation. And the more I'm forced to, the more I'll resist. If they just roll out the vaccine voluntarily, I'll probably grab a dose around this time next year. If they start with all the "vaccine passport" shit like Ticketmaster is doing, or Governors start mandating the vaccines, I will never take it.

I don't need a vaccine for now. I have the vids now as we speak.
So does my Wife.
We're vaccinated.

Most of us won't even get the first batches of vaccines, so I guess we can sit and wait what happens to the people who get it first. If they turn into zombies then we know we need to wait probably another month for an update.

No medical treatment gets approved before a consortium of peers and regulators weigh in on its safety and efficacy.
It boils down to trust. Do you trust these scientists and regulators to have your best interest at heart and utilize an approach that determine these factors, or do you always exercise skepticism ?

As someone who has gone through cancer treatment and been told a few times by people that I just needed to take cannabis oil and avoid sugar, I can attest that the skeptics pretend to know more than they actually do. It's alarming to me, and with current rates of vaccine hesitancy, I am fearful of the months and years ahead.

Look at the doctors and see if they take them. They know more than anyone else. I've attended science and ethics meetings for studies and doctors are just as cynical about big pharma, but the doctors I spoke to are also waiting to jump on this vaccine as soon as it's available pending FDA review and approval.

This is the smart move. Anyone getting that first batch is a lab rat.
I’m pretty much immune to autism by now, but I know there have been documented cases of a flu vaccine somewhere in the 2000’s causing narcolepsy.

No medical treatment gets approved before a consortium of peers and regulators weigh in on its safety and efficacy.
It boils down to trust. Do you trust these scientists and regulators to have your best interest at heart and utilize an approach that determine these factors, or do you always exercise skepticism ?

As someone who has gone through cancer treatment and been told a few times by people that I just needed to take cannabis oil and avoid sugar, I can attest that the skeptics pretend to know more than they actually do. It's alarming to me, and with current rates of vaccine hesitancy, I am fearful of the months and years ahead.

Look at the doctors and see if they take them. They know more than anyone else. I've attended science and ethics meetings for studies and doctors are just as cynical about big pharma, but the doctors I spoke to are also waiting to jump on this vaccine as soon as it's available pending FDA review and approval.

We're likely going to get a TV special where Fauci injects himself with the vaccine to prove it's safe..... followed by weeks of youtube videos saying that was a fake Fauci or fake vaccine.....

I hope that the vaccine brings relief to many, as many view vaccines as the best medicine for disease prevention. I suspect the vaccine will help with the great amount of fear that there is, despite political feelings.

I have little idea how long it takes to bring a vaccine to market. It's often mentioned that this has been a rush situation. I'm not sure what that means/ entails entirely, but as with anything hope that the FDA and other health policing authorities are doing their best to make sure the rushed vaccine is as safe as can be.

We're likely going to get a TV special where Fauci injects himself with the vaccine to prove it's safe..... followed by weeks of youtube videos saying that was a fake Fauci or fake vaccine.....
sigh, I know

I really can't stand CT peddlers.

Most of us won't even get the first batches of vaccines, so I guess we can sit and wait what happens to the people who get it first. If they turn into zombies then we know we need to wait probably another month for an update.

What if they give the good vaccines out the first round, then save the t-virus injection for the larger round 2 holdouts?

They gave emergency use authorization to Hydroxycloroquine, which I hear is only slightly less lethal than ingesting raw cyanide.

Emergency use authorization is not in the same ballpark as approving and recommending a vaccine for broad use in the population. If people are on death's doorstep you might as well toss everything at them hoping it works.

What if they give the good vaccines out the first round, then save the t-virus injection for the larger round 2 holdouts?

My wife is a COVID nazi, meaning that she fears it like she would fear a serial killer. She's overprotective of the kids and cancelling everything to keep the kids from getting COVID, so yeah, if the first round of vaccines work, she'll be getting them and most likely force me to get it.

My wife is a COVID nazi, meaning that she fears it like she would fear a serial killer. She's overprotective of the kids and cancelling everything to keep the kids from getting COVID, so yeah, if the first round of vaccines work, she'll be getting them and most likely force me to get it.

You should just lie and tell her you got it. Then monitor your wife and kids carefully. If they start to turn, I trust you to do the right thing.

Back