Do you trust Pfizer?

?

• Total voters
No I don't trust them or anyone else quite frankly at this point. I'll take a wait and watch approach to this vaccine and hope that it works.

Unless you’re a healthcare worker or in a nursing home you’re not getting the first or even 2nd batch. Military is probably getting the 3rd. Then us.
They're going to be a our test rats? lol

This is the first vaccination that I don't trust. Too many uber elites are involved in pushing everyone to take it.

nah, the 44,000 they’ve already tested the vaccine on with only 5 cases of symptoms were the test rats

Most of us won't even get the first batches of vaccines, so I guess we can sit and wait what happens to the people who get it first. If they turn into zombies then we know we need to wait probably another month for an update.

Well...if it does turn them into zombies, at least they won't be able to cry on Twitter about election fraud anymore.

I'll likely be getting it in December or January. There are rumblings at work from physicians saying the company that owns the hospital is gonna push for it soon on employees.

Most of us won't even get the first batches of vaccines, so I guess we can sit and wait what happens to the people who get it first. If they turn into zombies then we know we need to wait probably another month for an update.

If they turn will it be Romero Zombies or Video game Zombies or the Runners?

Well if it doesn't work it'll solve the overpopulation problem.

"The full research, development and approval process can last from 12 to 15 years." - Drugs.com

I worked in pharma at one point. Not in anything remotely scientific but I did have to understand the R&D and drug patent lifecycle. It takes FOREVER to get an approval from the FDA, and even after approval patient safety information is updated regularly through the drug's life cycle because there is information that doesn't come up in a 15 year R&D process.

I'm not advocating people don't take the Vaccine when it's available, but anyone with aprehensions could very well just be aware of the science which says this was absolutely rushed to market and rubber stamped. Now there was still rigorous testing, and the approval is based on the best available information, but to pretend like this recieved the same review process as your typical foot fungus cream would be absurd. We have absolutely no long term data on either the vaccine or the virus.

We are being asked to take a mostly calculated risk based on general experience with vaccines, and the best available data on these specific vaccines.
Short version...based on science. Like I said

Yeah hell no, I ain't going to be the guinea pig for this. No "side effects", but how would they know what the long term side effects are going to be? Who paid for the research is more important than the conclusion. I won't be volunteering until we get verified research done by reputable third party over long term trials. What would suck is if governments start mandating vaccines. That would be a real blow to free society, but something tells a lot of people will bend over if that means they'll get normalcy back, without realizing what precedent that will set for the long run. Are you all ready for your Soma?

We are going to look back on this with serious regret. People are going to ask why we were so stupid to rush these mandatory vaccines without understanding the long term effects. Trying to put this into context for them is going to be tough. How the fuck do you explain the fear mongering rushing us to failure?

On the upside I've had 300 shares of PFE for a while now. It's good to make money.

Guys! Zombies are braindead. To have political views your brains needs to be able to function, at least a little.

We are going to look back on this with serious regret. People are going to ask why we were so stupid to rush these mandatory vaccines without understanding the long term effects. Trying to put this into context for them is going to be tough. How the fuck do you explain the fear mongering rushing us to failure?

On the upside I've had 300 shares of PFE for a while now. It's good to make money.
Georgia guidstones. Check em out.

So I’ve gone back and forth on the vaccination. On one hand, I’m not an anti-vaxxer and think vaccinations are important. On the other hand, literally everyone in the entire world has had an issue with big pharma and their putting profit before patient. Now we have a global pandemic and magically they roll out a vaccine with a 95% efficiency rate with no side effects besides fatigue. Shouldn’t we be at least a little cautious with this before we pump it in our entire population over the coming years?

Yeah we should be cautious. However, the worst thing that can happen is it kills millions of people and the human race narrowly manages to survive climate change because of it.

So like just take the vaccine and die dawg

Back