Do you trust Pfizer?

?

• Total voters
Amazing
Trump made the left antivax while they say listen to the science
The left? I'm center right and said from the get go im not taking any rushed vaccine for the first few years until long term effect studies are done. I don't give a fuck who makes it.

No, it is like 30 % only have very mild symptoms. Another 50 percent get the flue. 10% percent it is rough and the last 10% is fighting life and death and 1 % of those die.

I like how people say the prognosis isn't bad. Like if you had an airport that 1% of people flew out of died, no one would say "oh it is a minor risk". You would drive or find another fucking airport.
No over 80% are asymptomatic, that means they get no symptoms at all. Your figures are completely wrong.

No medical treatment gets approved before a consortium of peers and regulators weigh in on its safety and efficacy.
It boils down to trust. Do you trust these scientists and regulators to have your best interest at heart and utilize an approach that determine these factors, or do you always exercise skepticism ?

As someone who has gone through cancer treatment and been told a few times by people that I just needed to take cannabis oil and avoid sugar, I can attest that the skeptics pretend to know more than they actually do. It's alarming to me, and with current rates of vaccine hesitancy, I am fearful of the months and years ahead.

Look at the doctors and see if they take them. They know more than anyone else. I've attended science and ethics meetings for studies and doctors are just as cynical about big pharma, but the doctors I spoke to are also waiting to jump on this vaccine as soon as it's available pending FDA review and approval.
No matter how much money they pump into a vaccine, you still won't know for years who NOT to give the vaccine to until tons of sample sizes and correlation studies are done.

Do you think the vaccines out now for years always had warning labels and knew "don't ever give this to preggo women or women who might get preggo in 3 months, don't give it to people with immune system problems or that have family history of X, don't give it to anyone with blood problem X, or someone who has undergone certain therapies, and on and on"

No, you learn those the hard way. Time and side effect studies.

So if people want to be guinea pigs, so be it. I'm a healthy guy and I ain't taking this shit

No matter how much money they pump into a vaccine, you still won't know for years who NOT to give the vaccine to until tons of sample sizes and correlation studies are done.

Do you think the vaccines out now for years always had warning labels and knew "don't ever give this to preggo women or women who might get preggo in 3 months, don't give it to people with immune system problems or that have family history of X, don't give it to anyone with blood problem X, or someone who has undergone certain therapies, and on and on"

No, you learn those the hard way. Time and side effect studies.

So if people want to be guinea pigs, so be it. I'm a healthy guy and I ain't taking this shit

They are going to deny you access to life if you don't. Its already being pushed. People who refuse hopefully still qualify for ubi. I feel like getting your sheep shot will be a pre req for ubi though.

It's funny how the anti-conspiracy nuts have so much influence that people feel the need to start their post with "I'm not an anti-vaxxer but...".

Would I ever take an injection, that's made for profit by scumbags, that's supposed to protect me against a virus that will not kill me and at worst will make me feel sick for a week? Of course not.

I get the same thing and people tell me its all in my head.
I mean it could be. But man, it is the third day and I still feel kinda sick. Flu shots get put into your muscle and for some give flu like symptoms. I feel like it is probably legit, at least for most people

I get the same thing and people tell me its all in my head.
It's actually in your vagina

But some people get this and it still beats the shit out the flu

Back