do you remember korn ?

We're pretty much on the same page.

I still like angry music,but theres a hell of alot better and angrier than Korn for me,if that mood hits me.
Limp bizkit and linkin park is pretty much hot garbage. SOAD actually had amazing dynamics and sense of melody on top of their strangeness.

I dont really like overly political music,but even when SOAD does that,you can kinda ignore it cos its so wacked out
100% agree. SOAD is awesome.

Don't get me wrong, I still love metal. I still put Pantera and Megadeth to lift weights. I still love to grab my guitar and play old Metallica and Megadeth songs.
But there is a lot more music there.

Damn.. I remembered another.. you guys remember Papa Roach? Fucking lol.. they were terrible. Also they had that riff stolen from Iron Maiden.

Don't get me wrong, I still love metal. I still put Pantera and Megadeth to lift weights. I still love to grab my guitar and play old Metallica and Megadeth songs.

Damn.. I remembered another.. you guys remember Papa Roach? Fucking lol.. they were terrible. Also they had that riff stolen from Iron Maiden.
Cut my life into pieces!

God they sucked even worse than limp bizkit. They took one that riff and made a whole song based on it.

Totally stripped down to nothin lol

I feel like with age my tastes towards more laid back minimalist music is taking over,especially 70s shit i can get really high too,hahaha

In some ways i hate that im mellowing out,but in other ways,its making me discover new music that i didnt have patience for in the past

also hot topic, i dont know this.
It was a store youd see in malls,that catered to "alternative" kids. Goths,skaters,metalheads etc.

If you were a begginer in those subcultures,its a place you went to,to get stuff.

toxicity 10/10. played this album so much i grew bored of it. soad also is starting to creep back into my playlists after 15 odd years.

Godsmack is good but repetitive. Drowning pool was the same as the other teenage bands.
Disturbed was cool too.. but that Sounds of Silence cover... just no.
By the time these bands came out my tastesthad changed completley. I was into more underground satanic shit

God you are really digging up the worst bands in existence.
Hahaha, I used to listen to all that shit when we first posted together 15 years ago. Nowadays I mainly listen to 90s hip hop or 80s oldies like hall and oates

toxicity 10/10. played this album so much i grew bored of it. soad also is starting to creep back into my playlists after 15 odd years.
Cant go wrong with any of their albums. There might be a stupid song here or there,but 80% good shit

LMFAO. I forgot they existed.

I'm reaching a little bit here.. but Aliens and Farm with that MJ cover? They used to put it in MTV back then all day.
Smooth criminal, alien ant farm, I remember it being in american pie

LMFAO. I forgot they existed.

I'm reaching a little bit here.. but Aliens and Farm with that MJ cover? They used to put it in MTV back then all day.

yes another banger right there.

1 hit wonder.

Last edited:
Back