do you remember korn ?

bruh you know the deltones, goddman white pony.

hello napster.
I saw them live in 1999

I got into them when the first record was out when no one knew them and been down with them ever since. Since two guys in the band were hispanic,i was kinda drawn to them too,because i didnt see that many latinos in heavy music like this and i thougt this was great stuff.

Okay guys.. this is something your brain might haver supressed because they do that with traumatic experiences... so you watch it at your own risk.

I'm not taking responsabilities here.. you were adviced.

Okay guys.. this is something your brain might haver supressed because they do that with traumatic experiences... so you watch it at your own risk.

How fucking dare you

Lolol

Yeah I liked peppers first album and that was it. Never liked Green Day. Offspring was my heroes when I was 13 lol . I still like some of their songs. I think they stand the test of time, even though they maybe largely forgotten these days

Chilli peppers first album was garbage. Which album are you actually thinking of? They had, I think, 3 albums before Mothers Milk and followed up with blood sugar sex magik... which was a great album.

I saw them live in 1999

I got into them when the first record was out when no one knew them and been down with them ever since. Since two guys in the band were hispanic,i was kinda drawn to them too,because i didnt see that many latinos in heavy music like this and i thougt this was great stuff.

awesome ive never seen them live, unfortunatley i heard the deftones arent that great live, around the fur was the first album of theirs i listened to.

Back