do you remember korn ?

Stopped at 'Bangers,' which is actually sensible because it was the last word of your post. The cringe was too much.

As far as the band... Never liked them, even in their heyday. Seemed like music for the kids that shopped at Hot Topic.

I liked them when i was 14. It was heavy but lyrically more relatable,and that appealed to me as a youngster. On the first record hed have the really masculine voice like on "Blind" but hed also have the sort of wussy vocals on other tracks... Still i like most of that record...but the second record,to me they kind of lost what they had...seemed like already they were runnin out of ideas. The third record was more catchy but dude really ditched the masculine vocals completley. At that time i was already deep into more UG music and i stopped listening to em. That bassist might be the shitties lookin dork worst fashion sense havin asshole i ever seen.

I loved it when South park had them on and made that guy the dorkiest one of them all

YYntp8Dbcx7i9YtjiX3NqM.jpg

I liked it back in the day
To each their own... The only thing I remember about that band is when they called into loveline in order to prank Adam Carolla. That was legit hilarious. I can't say what the content of that was here, but it was pretty good. So, for that... they get a little bit of my respect.

Stopped at 'Bangers,' which is actually sensible because it was the last word of your post. The cringe was too much.

As far as the band... Never liked them, even in their heyday. Seemed like music for the kids that shopped at Hot Topic.

cringe you say :rustled:

how dare you sir, biggest band of the 00s.

I liked them when i was 14. It was heavy but lyrically more relatable,and that appealed to me as a youngster. On the first record hed have the really masculine voice like on "Blind" but hed also have the sort of wussy vocals on other tracks... Still i like most of that record...but the second record,to me they kind of lost what they had...seemed like already they were runnin out of ideas. The third record was more catchy but dude really ditched the masculine vocals completley. At that time i was already deep into more UG music and i stopped listening to em. That bassist might be the shitties lookin dork worst fashion sense havin asshole i ever seen.

I loved it when South park had them on and made that guy the dorkiest one of them all

YYntp8Dbcx7i9YtjiX3NqM.jpg
lol it just bothers me so much that the guy in the orange thought he looked awesome.

Reactions: HHJ
lol it just bothers me so much that the guy in the orange thought he looked awesome.
lmaoooo

i fuckin hate that guy!!!!

one time,when i was out of work for awhile and didnt have no money,i went to the library and his autobiography was there,and i read it,curious to know about the old 90s times,but WOW he comes across even more shitty than he looks!!!!!!!!!!

lmaoooo

i fuckin hate that guy!!!!

one time,when i was out of work for awhile and didnt have no money,i went to the library and his autobiography was there,and i read it,curious to know about the old 90s times,but WOW he comes across even more shitty than he looks!!!!!!!!!!
He's got an autobiography!?

I want off this planet.

Back