do you remember korn ?

Chili Peppers, Linkin Park, Muse, Foo Fighters, Green Day...

Take your pick
Chili peppers were always hit ot miss for me. I used to rock Dookie by Green day back in 94 too,but i only listen to that every few yrs for nostalgia. Offspring was my jam more than any of this. Smash is still one of my fav records ever.

Their first album was really popular as I was just sort of discovering alternative music at like 13 or 14 years old.

I remember when I first heard the intro for blind it made the hair on the back of neck stand up. Like I had never heard anything like that before.
Plus that intro riff to F#get was really heavy

Chili peppers were always hit ot miss for me. I used to rock Dookie by Green day back in 94 too,but i only listen to that every few yrs for nostalgia. Offspring was my jam more than any of this. Smash is still one of my fav records ever.
Oh, good one!

ice cube suits metal far more than snopp dogg.
Yeah but I think that was beside the point. It was a big cross genre festival thing meant to show case smaller talent by bringing in fans of all these varied artists. It was an all day thing with rappers and metal heads and punks playing on smaller stages before the big artists came out

lmao im just remembering the commercial ad for Korn's second album was the whole Twist song. When i heard that i was like "omg i am so buying this album!!!!" ahahahah

Chili peppers by the way album was the shiznit, also californication

Yeah I liked peppers first album and that was it. Never liked Green Day. Offspring was my heroes when I was 13 lol . I still like some of their songs. I think they stand the test of time, even though they maybe largely forgotten these days

Yeah I liked peppers first album and that was it. Never liked Green Day. Offspring was my heroes when I was 13 lol . I still like some of their songs. I think they stand the test of time, even though they maybe largely forgotten these days
The smash record kills front to back. They just destroy on that album

I always dug Korn and still go back and listen to them on occasion.

I saw them a 2nd time in 2012 after not seeing them since 99 and they still filled an arena and had the entire crowd singing along with the songs, it was a dope show.

I want to see them again someday and see if they still got it.

No love for Spacehog!?

I don't love them either. I just wanted to say the word Spacehog.

Stopped at 'Bangers,' which is actually sensible because it was the last word of your post. The cringe was too much.

As far as the band... Never liked them, even in their heyday. Seemed like music for the kids that shopped at Hot Topic.
cdd7f6b6848e7c53001693de4bc4c26b.gif

Back