do you remember korn ?

I saw them live when I was like 18. I had a girlfriend that was into them. It was a weird concert. Had Snoop dog and linkin park at the same show.

I liked them in middle school. Honestly though I don’t think they’re very good

ssserouoisly guys if you are 00s scumbag who has t listened to korn in over a decade. give them a jam some WICKED tunes...

rrrraaaaaaggggeeeeee

I liked them when i was 14. It was heavy but lyrically more relatable,and that appealed to me as a youngster. On the first record hed have the really masculine voice like on "Blind" but hed also have the sort of wussy vocals on other tracks... Still i like most of that record...but the second record,to me they kind of lost what they had...seemed like already they were runnin out of ideas. The third record was more catchy but dude really ditched the masculine vocals completley. At that time i was already deep into more UG music and i stopped listening to em. That bassist might be the shitties lookin dork worst fashion sense havin asshole i ever seen.

I loved it when South park had them on and made that guy the dorkiest one of them all

YYntp8Dbcx7i9YtjiX3NqM.jpg

i lost interest in korn when issues came out. like you said to whiny but after so many years im am really appreciating korn.

Last edited:
I saw them live when I was like 18. I had a girlfriend that was into them. It was a weird concert. Had Snoop dog and linkin park at the same show.

I liked them in middle school. Honestly though I don’t think they’re very good

ice cube suits metal far more than snopp dogg.

Their couple albums were really popular as I was just sort of discovering alternative music at like 13 or 14 years old.

I remember when I first heard the intro for blind it made the hair on the back of neck stand up. Like I had never heard anything like that before.

Back