Do you consider pick up artists losers?

I dont think all pickup artists are losers. If youre living a lie to f a lot of girls youre probably a loser. Being a pickjp artist (player prob a better word) is like if youve worked in a restaurant a long time. You see a lot of shit average ppl dont see and it makes you not wana eat in that restaurant. Same with players. If youve been with a lot of girls you see a lot of shit that makes you not wana have a relationship.

You know what being shady looks like, youre very hard to lie to, and can recognize things that will become long term problems immediately. And youve seen the rotten things that sooooo many women do. (Not just women im sure) so from the outside it looks like youre running through lots of women but your skills are better than the average guy .......you recognize problems quicker and you have the discipline to get out when you need to and can find another girl quick. Most guys dont have the discipline to get out when they should or the confidence to find someone else right away. Lots of ppl stay in shit relationships way too long.

Is TS calling out Krazy Kanadian?

If you have to go by a formula to get a girl to drop her panties, you're a fucking loser. If you get with girls simply because you're a mad dawg, then that is okay imo

If they are making money off the culturally naive and religiously stupid, then labeling them as losers may seem unjustified.

Nice! What does it take to get a lady like that? Demonstrations of value, negging, giant double-headed penis, peacocking? What trickery did you use?

giant double-headed penis.

Seriously, just my charming ways and better than average, but not photogenic, looks.

On the topic itself, I learned the pickup stuff after we were together. I thought it would make me a better lawyer in the courtroom...and it does. At the root of it, it's all psychology and that's always worth knowing.

I don't pick up women, I pick up clients and I close them. I actually recommend it to other lawyers for the same reason.

TS doesn't know what a pick-up artist is.

And there's my first post of 2013. Haven't come far from last year, evidently :p

I think it's good to have pick-up skills, but not something to base your entire identity on. Maybe if you are in your early twenties you can get away with that but definitely not after that.

If you have to go by a formula to get a girl to drop her panties, you're a fucking loser. If you get with girls simply because you're a mad dawg, then that is okay imo

Even naturals have a formula, theyre just not conscious about it like the geeks. Geeks are socially awkward to begin with and putting a girl in the equation makes it worse. So they have to follow a formula to even have a shot, whether thats being funny or opening. I dont see anything wrong with that. Whats messed up about these pickup artists is that they encourage guys to be social robots ie upping the chick all the time, not reacting too much, insults.

So theres good and bad stuff about it.

Well I haven't read this whole thread. I don't know exactly what "Pick up artists" do or do not do. But I am guessing a lot of it has to do with lying to women in order to sleep with them. That is something that I would never do. It's pathetic. When I am interested in a woman I will be honest about my strengths and my weaknesses. I am very upfront. If they don't like me for who I am then who cares. If I can tell a woman how fucked up I am and she still wants to sleep with me, now that is an accomplishment.

most of them are mentally challenged and are doing the best they can. bless their little hearts for trying

the rest are just trend following douches trying to make up for their small wangs by having a huge ego and expensive stuff

They address this in "the game", the neil strauss book. Its a good read, interesting.

Anyway, he says most PUA's are losers. But its better to be a loser who gets laid than a loser who doesn't.

So I say, go get that ass fellas. Get in there.

Live to just get in girls' pants? Yes major loser!
It's easy to brag about getting in girls' pants and feel great about it when you're younger but after a while you will wish you'd have put more efforts into other area in life.

I never work hard to get in girls' pants and am content in that department. So I fail to see why I should put any more extra efforts into it.

I read The Game a couple of years ago and have been picking up a lot of women ever since. My father never really taught me how to get girls so I had to go learn on my own, and the book was a helpful tool. Fucking all of those girls was really fun and I felt cool being able to do it, it helped my confidence immensely. But I took it too seriously, and ultimately I'm left wishing that I would've spent all that time doing something more real, like actually trying to make a relationship work, finding love or going to school. Basically now I'm this guy:

I think anyone who needs attention from the opposite sex as a way to substantiate themselves is pretty broken and probably has very little to offer the world.

So do i think they're losers? Maybe, but i think it's much deeper than social constraints. There's probably some fucked up wiring in their head that is compelling them to constantly seek attention in the form of romance.

...and it really fucking makes me sad. Getting real today Sherdog.

EDIT: I should probably mention that I used to be chubby in HS so I was never used to getting any attention from girls. I was a virgin until I was 19, I'm 21 now and I've had sex with 23 women in the meantime. When I suddenly became very handsome and girls started fawning over me, I was so fucking stoked about it that I let it completely consume me and pussy became my #1 priority in life; above education, money, love, my future, my friends, my family. I urge my fellow sherdoggers to heed my warning. Sex does not make you happy.

I'd also like to add that I don't lie about myself or trick girls, I rely on my charm and wit, but I'd be lying if I said that having a real solid Negging game didn't help me out a lot.

Last edited:
what is negging?

The act of getting a girls attention by actively displaying a lack of interest in her, usually achieved through thinly veiled insults.

"I like your boots, they look comfy"

You're not trying to tear her a new one, just fuck with her head a little bit.

The act of getting a girls attention by actively displaying a lack of interest in her, usually achieved through thinly veiled insults.

"I like your boots, they look comfy"

You're not trying to tear her a new one, just fuck with her head a little bit.

I always liked "you have great hair, it would look better this colour though".

Back