Do you consider pick up artists losers?

Thread didn't deliver. OP seemed like he was super aggressive at first but backed down when majority didn't agree with him.

Boo!!!

no, I had to run some errands. Besides, I don't care if people agree with me on this or not, I never gave a strong stance to begin with. I was just curious what people other than me or my friends believed. The person who said if these people are successful at their goal of getting with women they are attracted to, they aren't losers. And ultimately that's true.

You called the first 2 members losers.

If you didn't care what they say, why call them names?

Also, I'm not against for an e-fight but don't be a puss and be passive aggressive.

Bang from the get go and all the way to the finish bro.

He tapped out faster than Antonio McKee when the going got rough.

You called the first 2 members losers.

If you didn't care what they say, why call them names?

Also, I'm not against for an e-fight but don't be a puss and be passive aggressive.

Bang from the get go and all the way to the finish bro.

because it added nothing to the thread topic. If you're gonna do that at least be funny.

Some people can learn a lot of well needed social skills from it all. It can boost their self-esteem and help their lives out. There's nothing wrong with a guy learning how to become less awkward and building more confidence.

Others can take it far too seriously.

I agree with the majority of the posters here that if pick-up artist techniques helps with their self confidence, why should they be considered losers?

BTW TS, Panamaican is a well respected War Room poster, he just may be out of your league for e-trash talking.

Are we talking about the clowns that treat every day like Halloween with shitty costumes trying to pick up women?

If so, yeah, I'd say they're "losers". Their actual personality and appearance isn't enough to get them laid, so they build a gimmick meant to draw negative attention. They use the negative attention they receive to bang what is almost always too-drunk-to-think chicks. If not drunk, probably depressed over a recent break up.

If you need a gimmick to get laid, you've probably got the personality of wet cardboard.

I agree with the majority of the posters here that if pick-up artist techniques helps with their self confidence, why should they be considered losers?

I doubt it helps their self-confidence. In fact, I'd wager that it hurts their confidence even more. If the only way they can get laid is through a gimmick, what happens when they're not in character, wearing their costume?

If another man is neither friend nor foe I could give a fuck what he does for attention. If anything they give me something to stare and frown at while I'm otherwise bored and minding my own business.

I think it's ridiculous, and from what I've seen, most pick up artists are laughably terrible...

but hey, if it works for you, I don't care.

From what I've seen, I definitely wouldn't hang out with them though...too many facepalm moments.

Book of Pook > PUA material

Pick up artists are social dildos for women. They have to lie about themselves to get women. With Pook, you ARE who you say you are, so make sure who you are is what you want to be. Learn to paint, read, play an instrument, study a language, become a modern day aristocrat! (It's time I probably start doing as I say. 2013 here I come.)

Why do you need preconceived lines and all that bullshit, I'll never understand.

Anyone that lies just to fuck women is pathetic and a tool.

Just my opinion of course.

Everyone needs a hobby and of they are good at what they do who am I to judge.

Back