Do you consider pick up artists losers?

guys that label themselves as pick up artists are for sure losers. guys who pick up girls are not.

Amen.

A true sign of being a real (insert title here) is never having to say that you are.

You'd be surprised how many possibilities open up in your life once you've got the women thing down. Granted that kind of the thinking results from problematic reasoning in the first place, but I don't think it's uncommon.

Viva I think said it's stupid to define yourself by your success with women, and I agree. But I've seen more than a few good men defined by their failures with the fairer sex, if only by themselves, and it's a damaging burden to carry around.

Its better to be a loser who gets laid than a loser who doesn't!

Believe me, I'm a loser who doesn't.

why would I? I think a lot of what these people teach is a bunch of shit, but I think some of the things teach "confidence" to people who dont naturally have it... if a person who knows and admits that they dont know how to approach women try to do something about it and learn new skills, why would that make him a loser? at least he is doing something to improve himself, that would make him a smart person in my opinion. I think a loser is a person who goes through life criticizing what others do.

I think what they teach is shit because it puts the connection with a woman you want to fuck as the only thing to learn... I think the best way to improve as a person is learn to connect with everybody, wheter its a fat woman or an old man, have the confidence to go thru life communicating and being open to others, once you really learn that, the woman situation just develops as a natural progression of you connecting to the world. This is the way to do it that will make you a better person in any situation, not just abour a girl

Big fluffy pink hats?

Is that what's hot in the streets now?

Never seen one.

Back