Do you consider pick up artists losers?

I always liked "you have great hair, it would look better this colour though".

Nice. I love the look on a dime's face when you connect with a good one. It's an expression of shock, surprise, anger, arousal. And then you walk away into the sunset like John Wayne

This. Or convincing one to have sex with you after sober social occasions?

Just whip it out. Universal body language any woman can understand is seeing a rock hard penis. Women are all about those subtle cues that only body language can provide.

I dont think all pickup artists are losers. If youre living a lie to f a lot of girls youre probably a loser. Being a pickjp artist (player prob a better word) is like if youve worked in a restaurant a long time. You see a lot of shit average ppl dont see and it makes you not wana eat in that restaurant. Same with players. If youve been with a lot of girls you see a lot of shit that makes you not wana have a relationship.

You know what being shady looks like, youre very hard to lie to, and can recognize things that will become long term problems immediately. And youve seen the rotten things that sooooo many women do. (Not just women im sure) so from the outside it looks like youre running through lots of women but your skills are better than the average guy .......you recognize problems quicker and you have the discipline to get out when you need to and can find another girl quick. Most guys dont have the discipline to get out when they should or the confidence to find someone else right away. Lots of ppl stay in shit relationships way too long.

this is great and true

Nice. I love the look on a dime's face when you connect with a good one. It's an expression of shock, surprise, anger, arousal. And then you walk away into the sunset like John Wayne

Lol. The only time I see that now is when I do it unintentionally.

I used to watch mysterys pick up artist show religiously.

Yes they are losers.

I read The Game a couple of years ago and have been picking up a lot of women ever since. But I took it too seriously, and ultimately I'm left wishing that I would've spent all that time doing something more real, like actually trying to make a relationship work, finding love or going to school. Basically now I'm this guy:

...and it really fucking makes me sad. Getting real today Sherdog.

EDIT: I should probably mention that I used to be chubby in HS so I was never used to getting any attention from girls. I was a virgin until I was 19, I'm 21 now and I've had sex with 23 women in the meantime. When I suddenly became very handsome and girls started fawning over me, I was so fucking stoked about it that I let it completely consume me and pussy became my #1 priority in life; above education, money, love, my future, my friends, my family. I urge my fellow sherdoggers to heed my warning. Sex does not make you happy.

Damn, reading your post I thought you were some guy in his late 30's looking back at the abyss of his youth in great regret. LOL, you're 21 man, you've gained confidence and skills with women, have bedded 23 fair wenches and most importantly have gained insight into yourself and what really matters.

I'd say you're ahead of the game. I'm tempted to write "1st world problems" but I'm not trying to come off as a jerk.

Nah, not at all.

If it makes them happy, good for them.

However if that's their main priority in life I don't really see the point of their existence, seems sad honestly.

Guys that dont try to hit on women because they are afraid to are the real losers.

Guys that dont try to hit on women because they are afraid to are the real losers.

Some of you really have a lot to learn in life, maybe some growing up?

One's ability to interact with the opposite sex shouldn't define them.

As you know there are brilliant individuals who contribute plenty to society who suffer from social disorders (such as Aspergers).

In short, see the big picture bruh.

Its silly to judge other people's lives if they aren't a presence in yours. I'm sure there are many people who would consider us losers for posting on an off-shoot fight forum. Let people make asses of themselves however they see fit. One of my preferred methods of looking like an ass is posting here. Fuck if I care what people think about it.

You can react to pickup artists at bars (assuming you are going out, ala, putting "yourself out there" in clubs / bars and not playing Skyrim), by making fun of their pickup lines, or

b) watching dudes pickup chicks.

Its not that hard.

Number == the more ciq's you talk too, the better results you will gain. If you are a socially retard'd turd, improve yourself, or let others pick up the slack (which they will, guys are great at "picking up slack" after you have engaged the chick, it takes the pressure off (the pussies)).

Just "do it."

guys that label themselves as pick up artists are for sure losers. guys who pick up girls are not.

As you know there are brilliant individuals who contribute plenty to society who suffer from social disorders (such as Aspergers).

In short, see the big picture bruh.

Listen up! We don't have a lot of time! You've been told Asperger's is real! It isn't!
It's just a front we use to stay hidden!
If there was a social development disease, you wouldn't call it Asperger's! That's just, that's just mean!

Others deserve to know the truth! You see everything as shit, don't you?!

Have you read that book about pickup artists by Neil Strauss? A lot of these PAs were former losers according to him.

Says the fustrated beta male.

Just speaking my truth. I don't see the point in putting all that effort into sleeping with all kinds of different women. Sure it's awesome to get a great orgasm, but what about after that? What does your life amount to then? Just get up and repeat the same thing over and over?

Back