Do you consider pick up artists losers?

Who cares as long as you can pick up a woman?

Can't hate on guys trying to get laid. Better than staying at home and facebooking all day long.

How did Facebook get involved in this? (shakes fist) ZUCKERBERG!!!!!!!!!!

...and I don't hate on guys who do that. I just think that they set themselves up to be mocked

Your post started off good and then got worse.

1. skinny jeans, unless you really are skinny and original fit jeans look baggy, should be reserved for the indigenous group: gays and rockstars
2. There are jeans called regular or original fat that aren't baggy. Not skinny, not baggy either.
3. Clint Eastwood could dress in a skirt and he would still be more manly than any of us. Him, Arnold, and McQueen are the archetypes of masculinity.
4. Pink hats - bad taste is bad taste.

i agree with you. since when are skinny jeans trend-breaking or revolutionary? guys have been wearing them since i was in highschool (about 10 years ago). and he's calling the other guy a hipster?

Are pick up artists losers? Some are, some aren't.

People who spend their time worrying about pick up artists instead of getting themselves laid are definitely losers.

ah, your implication of mutual exclusivity is truly rational:)

How did Facebook get involved in this? (shakes fist) ZUCKERBERG!!!!!!!!!!

...and I don't hate on guys who do that. I just think that they set themselves up to be mocked

Touche.

They'll be mocked but at least they're going out and socializing. People nowadays rely too much on technology to communicate like a forum called Sherdog.

the "how to talk to girls" articles are lame and embarrassing to read, and the majority of them are written by pick up artists. the fact they can easily hook up with girls at the bar is attributed to their natural wittiness and attractiveness. so many socially awkward guys think throwing out a few negs and pretending they aren't introverts will get them laid.

I would say that anyone who actually goes out and gets what they want cannot be deemed a "loser."

However, I would say the women who fall for pickup artists are losers.

I think anyone who needs attention from the opposite sex as a way to substantiate themselves is pretty broken and probably has very little to offer the world.

So do i think they're losers? Maybe, but i think it's much deeper than social constraints. There's probably some fucked up wiring in their head that is compelling them to constantly seek attention in the form of romance.

If that's what makes them happy then so be it. They're not really hurting anyone.

Seems like a shallow lifestyle but that's just me

eh as for the ones you see on TV peddling their "techniques" for the most part I just think they are shysters who are making money off of poor gullible saps who are dumb enough believe they get women.:icon_lol:

I read The Game a few years ago and, while I did find the whole thing fascinating to begin with, I came away from the book with that exact sentiment - "fuckin' losers".

If he is banging hot chicks then no hes not s loser. You sound like a hater though, mad that you dont have that kind of game.

Thread didn't deliver. OP seemed like he was super aggressive at first but backed down when majority didn't agree with him.

Boo!!!

If they're pick up game is at a successful rate I wouldn't think they were losers?

You mean your assumption about my implications is truly irrational? Wait, what?

Don't lie, that's what you meant. Are you one of those dumbasses whose response to every argument is "no, that's your interpretation/assumption":rolleyes:

Anyway carry on and have another miserable new year:icon_chee

Back