Do you consider pick up artists losers?

TheGauntlet7**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you think pick up artists are smooth/cool or a bunch of jokes? Personally I think it depends, it's one thing to dress nice and be witty, it's another to wear a big fluffy pink hat and skin tight jeans to get attention.

You gotta come up with a stronger position than "it depends" if you are going to make this terrible thread.

if you spend that much time thinking about it, maybe you're the loser :icon_neut

No matter how much those guys get laid, there is something incredibly loser-ish about them.

One more, you're the loser bro.

Dis_2b7a93_2814609.jpg

One more, you're the loser bro.

damn that was clever. Shouldn't you be prepping to go back to community college or driving a bus bro? Or do you douchebags call it "brah". "Let me bang bro/brah"?

Do you even lift?

Pick up artists are cool if they're legit and honest but most just want your money and totally bullshit.

Eh fuck 'em. They just make things even more complicated than they already were for the guys who aren't sociopathic douchebags.

damn that was clever. Shouldn't you be prepping to go back to community college or driving a bus bro? Or do you douchebags call it "brah". "Let me bang bro/brah"?

i wonder why anyone would ever think you're anything other than cool? :icon_conf

Do you think pick up artists are smooth/cool or a bunch of jokes? Personally I think it depends, it's one thing to dress nice and be witty, it's another to wear a big fluffy pink hat and skin tight jeans to get attention.

I think that if a guy can pull girls when he is under 30 thats good for him. Let him have his fun. Once he gets it out of his system then he is more likely to have a succesful marriage with no regrets.

Your right it does somewhat depend on the method he goes about attracting women. For instance I respect someone who tells the truth, is funny and clever. I dont respect guys who try and hit on every girl in site by walking infront of the guy they are talking with and trying to cut him out. If you dont go out much you would be surprised how often douchebags attempt this.

I also think the matter of which a guy approaches the morning after in most cases reflects upon his character and whether or not I respect his lifestyle. I dont like when buddies just kick a girl out of there room once the deed is done or pretend they dont exist the morning after in the hostel. I think everyone should try and be respectful and realize that person wanted the same thing you did. So offer to take them to breakfast.

Your argument about clothes is really ignorant in my opinion. Who cares how people dress. I like to pay more for my clothes. Other people dont. Who gives a shit. Your complaint about skinny slim fitting jeans is another very dumb one. At the end of the day people should wear whatever they like. I wear skinny jeans similiar to the ones Clint Eastwood wears here. (I guess according to you he is a girly homo.)

Clint-Eastwood-Skinny-Jeans.png

You see fashion cycles over time. There always seems to be a group of insecure people who try and put down those who are on the breaking edge of a new trend or those who dont follow the trend at all. It makes you into your own sort of hipster. I think people should wear whatever they want. Which is why you will never see me sporting baggy jeans. I dont like the way they look or feel.

dirtylouis2_54044.jpg

Everyone is entitled to their own look and style. Its not hurting you. So that brings me to your next point. The pink hat. Who cares man? Obviously that guy is trying to peacock. If he is in a casual club or bar setting then perhaps it will work. Girls notice the hat and grab it if they like him. Then he runs over and grabs it and convinces them to dance. WHAT AN ASSHOLE....? If he is wearing a pink touque or ballcap to a nice high end bar or club (that you go to with your baggy jeans) then he is going to look tacky and immature. But he is going to suffer from that. Not you. So it shouldnt matter.

I hope this helps and your able to turn over another leaf.

There's a difference between a guy who gets a lot of women being himself and a guy who goes to bars/clubs with the sole intention of picking up women. The latter is usually a boring, insecure douche who is unsuccessful. It's all good, though, because it's fun to watch them embarrass themselves.

Are pick up artists losers? Some are, some aren't.

People who spend their time worrying about pick up artists instead of getting themselves laid are definitely losers.

There's a difference between a guy who gets a lot of women naturally and a guy who goes to bars/clubs with the sole intention of picking up women. The latter is usually a boring, insecure douche who is unsuccessful. It's all good, though, because it's fun to watch them embarrass themselves.

Can't hate on guys trying to get laid. Better than staying at home and facebooking all day long.

I think that if a guy can pull girls when he is under 30 thats good for him. Let him have his fun. Once he gets it out of his system then he is more likely to have a succesful marriage with no regrets.

Your right it does somewhat depend on the method he goes about attracting women. For instance I respect someone who tells the truth, is funny and clever. I dont respect guys who try and hit on every girl in site by walking infront of the guy they are talking with and trying to cut him out. If you dont go out much you would be surprised how often douchebags attempt this.

I also think the matter of which a guy approaches the morning after in most cases reflects upon his character and whether or not I respect his lifestyle. I dont like when buddies just kick a girl out of there room once the deed is done or pretend they dont exist the morning after in the hostel. I think everyone should try and be respectful and realize that person wanted the same thing you did. So offer to take them to breakfast.

Your argument about clothes is really ignorant in my opinion. Who cares how people dress. I like to pay more for my clothes. Other people dont. Who gives a shit. Your complaint about skinny slim fitting jeans is another very dumb one. At the end of the day people should wear whatever they like. I wear skinny jeans similiar to the ones Clint Eastwood wears here. (I guess according to you he is a girly homo.)

Clint-Eastwood-Skinny-Jeans.png

You see fashion cycles over time. There always seems to be a group of insecure people who try and put down those who are on the breaking edge of a new trend or those who dont follow the trend at all. It makes you into your own sort of hipster. I think people should wear whatever they want. Which is why you will never see me sporting baggy jeans. I dont like the way they look or feel.

dirtylouis2_54044.jpg

Everyone is entitled to their own look and style. Its not hurting you. So that brings me to your next point. The pink hat. Who cares man? Obviously that guy is trying to peacock. If he is in a casual club or bar setting then perhaps it will work. Girls notice the hat and grab it if they like him. Then he runs over and grabs it and convinces them to dance. WHAT AN ASSHOLE....? If he is wearing a pink touque or ballcap to a nice high end bar or club (that you go to with your baggy jeans) then he is going to look tacky and immature. But he is going to suffer from that. Not you. So it shouldnt matter.

I hope this helps and your able to turn over another leaf.

Your post started off good and then got worse.

1. skinny jeans, unless you really are skinny and original fit jeans look baggy, should be reserved for the indigenous group: gays and rockstars
2. There are jeans called regular or original fat that aren't baggy. Not skinny, not baggy either.
3. Clint Eastwood could dress in a skirt and he would still be more manly than any of us. Him, Arnold, and McQueen are the archetypes of masculinity.
4. Pink hats - bad taste is bad taste.

Back