Do all Bones haters have clean records?

I have two duis, driving without a license, done coke, a weed conviction, an assault, a tampering with a 911 device, and disorderly conduct. don't like Jones, but can relate to him a little bit.

DUI, lil coke, hit and run "the worst charge", and a bullshit street racing charge. I understand the platform he has but he's not OJ. Most people in their 20s do a lot of growing and figuring life out. Are all sherdoggers that hate on bones straight edged or just hypocrites?

Pssssh "the worst charge", yeah - hit and run, shit....that's like stubbing your toe in the grand scheme of things. He's a classy guy, lighten up people. You all have never stole candy as a child? There ya go!

Nope, I sure don't. I lived a pretty lawless life in my younger years but I turned my life around.

I don't see him as a bad person but as someone who has made a lot of mistakes. He's not doing anything maliciously but has definitely affected others in the process.

But dammit Jon, get your shit together, brah. You are the best fighter to ever grace the octagon and still just a kid........
Exactly. Well put.

Nope. People seem to forget Jon is the same guy who chased down a purse snatcher and restrained him until the police got there.

He didn't know the woman was pregnant. Also that was an act of stupidity not evilness.

He didn't know because he never bothered to check on the person that he may have seriously injured.

Rapist, murderers, and druggies that'll rob your grandma are lowlifes. You better hope your skeletons in your closet stay there.

I can guarantee you that my skeletons absolutely pale in comparison to Jon's hit and run.

Nope. People seem to forget Jon is the same guy who chased down a purse snatcher and restrained him until the police got there.

He didn't know the woman was pregnant. Also that was an act of stupidity not evilness.
I thought that ended up being a publicity that almost certainly never happened? And the only ones that "seen" it were Jones and his coach?

Yeah I'm totally straight edged. I have no arrests,no violations of anything, was a straight A Student, never been in a fight and I don't even smoke.

Must be shocking to a thug like you.
Not a thug I just don't judge. Your mommy should be very proud of you.

I don't have a dui, I've never done coke, and I haven't ever hit a car, gotten out, and ran.

"it is difficult to accomplish all this...seeing as to how i've been on death row since 1993 for slaughtering a family of six while high on PCP"

I have two duis, driving without a license, done coke, a weed conviction, an assault, a tampering with a 911 device, and disorderly conduct. don't like Jones, but can relate to him a little bit.
What is tampering with a 911 device?

Not having a record makes you 'straight edge'?

I drink, have done coke and had plenty of growing up to do in my 20's but I'm smart enough not to drive under the influence or do other shit that could get me in trouble with the law.

Also I don't even hate Jones anyway. He's a fuckup but damn he can fight.

DUI, lil coke, hit and run "the worst charge", and a bullshit street racing charge. I understand the platform he has but he's not OJ. Most people in their 20s do a lot of growing and figuring life out. Are all sherdoggers that hate on bones straight edged or just hypocrites?
Same Jones who used to brag about snitching on people for weed. Not sure why hypocrites like him deserve mercy.

Pssssh "the worst charge", yeah - hit and run, shit....that's like stubbing your toe in the grand scheme of things. He's a classy guy, lighten up people. You all have never stole candy as a child? There ya go!

I never stole candy as a child.

You must be a child criminal.

I am not a hater a lover, but I have a clean record, however I have taken steroids on two separate occasions

Back