Do all Bones haters have clean records?

I'm no saint, but no, I've never done anything like that.

I take pride in not cheating/playing fairly. The most repulsive thing was the pregnant woman incident.

I used to smoke pot never done coke.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not a shithead.

Rapist, murderers, and druggies that'll rob your grandma are lowlifes. You better hope your skeletons in your closet stay there.

I believe it's just a matter of opinion.

There are no set rules for who is a low life

That Jones' critics may be hypocrites doesn't justify or ameliorate what Jones did. People should generally be less judgmental, sure, but Jones has, whether negligently or deliberately, gone out of his way to earn the animosity he receives.

Bones haters are video game playing wwe fans sitting shacked up in their parents house. Most don't have cars or money to even buy Coke.

It's like asking an American about playing cricket - they don't fucking know what the hell youre talking about.

That Jones' critics may be hypocrites doesn't justify or ameliorate what Jones did. People should generally be less judgmental, sure, but Jones has, whether negligently or deliberately, gone out of his way to earn the animosity he receives.
Jones? Look at the entire UFC roster, bro. It's all criminals and cheats. Dumb ass.

Yeah... Jones... lol. Get real.

To be honest shit happens, I try not to judge.

The recreational drugs and driving offenses didn't really bother me, he panicked and made one very silly mistake, I let that slide.

The things that pushed me from mildly interested fan into, couldn't care less if he ever returns are the PED's(he did it) and the fakeness.

You ain't got nothing on me man. You ain't got no proof.

Ive done blow before (never made it a habit, dont do it at all now) did have an OUI 5 years ago (when I was 21) and I definitely had some growing up to do. But when I did get in trouble, I cut the bullshit and did what I had to to improve my life. I didnt continue doing stupid shit that threatened my livelihood

But I tell you this, if I crashed into a pregnant woman and injured her when I shouldnt have been driving, the last fucking thing I would have done is run, come back and grab my money, and run again. Or ran at all. I would have been right there helping however I could until I got arrested

Most cowardly disgusting think you could do.

No it's not

So unless none of us has ever sinned we can't be upset by the things Jones has done? LOL.

Well I can tell you quite honestly that I've never done the bad things Jones has done or worse and it wouldn't really matter if I had. He doesn't get off just because there are other shitty people in the world.

I don't blame someone for not waiting around to go to jail. He would have been pretty stupid if he stayed around
No he wouldnt have been. He was fucked either way. Would have been better to check on the pregnant woman he just slammed into and injured than to run off like a pussy and only give a fuck about himself

Well I for one am the last to throw stones your boy Payne can you some stories that make you say WTF..? But ain't nobody gonna vet me on Sherdog. @Death By Samson, ease up on my boy Jon man, you know we cool & all but no harm no foul..? F*k I wish my pregnant girl would get a hit & run by a winning lottery ticket? She probably name that kid Jon and send Bones Christmas cards & sh!t....

No he wouldnt have been. He was fucked either way. Would have been better to check on the pregnant woman he just slammed into and injured than to run off like a pussy and only give a fuck about himself

He could've been drunk with a gun on him, then he would've been in more trouble. You don't know why he ran.

Not a thug I just don't judge. Your mommy should be very proud of you.

People make judgements all the time. It's human nature. Claiming otherwise is hypocritical and shows a lack of integrity.

DUI, lil coke, hit and run "the worst charge", and a bullshit street racing charge. I understand the platform he has but he's not OJ. Most people in their 20s do a lot of growing and figuring life out. Are all sherdoggers that hate on bones straight edged or just hypocrites?
I’ve always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part. I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.

He could've been drunk with a gun on him, then he would've been in more trouble. You don't know why he ran.
Either way, he's a pussy. He put his own little problems over a woman and her unborn child. There is no excuse for running. He should have been a man and faced his problems, not run away from them

*k I wish my pregnant girl would get a hit & run by a winning lottery ticket? She probably name that kid Jon and send Bones Christmas cards & sh!t....
not the worst idea in the world.

get your girl pregnant, tell her to follow jon around while he's behind the wheel, he's bound to fuck up eventually, BAM, lottery ticket cashed in.

Back