Do all Bones haters have clean records?

I'm seeing a trend with Jones supporters. Their max i.q is 65.

I'd have far worse of a record than Jones but at least Im not stupid enough to get caught everytime.

plus i would never have drove drunk if I was a multi-millionaire.... i would have taken limos full of bitches. Just like he should do if he wasnt totally retarded.

Either way, he's a pussy. He put his own little problems over a woman and her unborn child. There is no excuse for running. He should have been a man and faced his problems, not run away from them

I guess we agree to disagree.

I’ve always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part. I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.

So you're just like Jones then lol

I'm fresh out of jail. My rap sheet includes aggressive driving, domestic violence, vandalism and contempt of court for failing to pay child support. I'm a hypocrite who hates Jones cause I'm a bum with nothing better to do. Come at me bro.

now that's keepin it real lol. Props for honesty

Back