Do all Bones haters have clean records?

MMA_AZ

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
DUI, lil coke, hit and run "the worst charge", and a bullshit street racing charge. I understand the platform he has but he's not OJ. Most people in their 20s do a lot of growing and figuring life out. Are all sherdoggers that hate on bones straight edged or just hypocrites?

I don't have a dui, I've never done coke, and I haven't ever hit a car, gotten out, and ran.

I only run over old people but to get a Philippines verse tattoo?!? That is just utterly disgusting.

I only drink. Much healthier than cocaine.

Brock.png

Ima Jones fan and my record is dutty as fuck lol. No correlation I swear. I liked em when he was a goody two shoes too. <8>

"Hey guys, we've all run over a person or two. And then, what are you supposed to do at that point... NOT run away? Come on guys, we've all been there. Right guys? ... Guys??"

That is the charge most Jones haters here should get

enhanced-buzz-28610-1374358874-11.jpg

Same here, never been convicted.

DUI, lil coke, hit and run "the worst charge", and a bullshit street racing charge. I understand the platform he has but he's not OJ. Most people in their 20s do a lot of growing and figuring life out. Are all sherdoggers that hate on bones straight edged or just hypocrites?

I'm fresh out of jail. My rap sheet includes aggressive driving, domestic violence, vandalism and contempt of court for failing to pay child support. I'm a hypocrite who hates Jones cause I'm a bum with nothing better to do. Come at me bro.

Come on man. That hit and run was the act of a serious lowlife. He came back to his vehicle to get God knows what and ran off AGAIN without even checking on the pregnant woman that he hit. How can you possibly defend that? And then to top it off he disappeared long enough to dodge a breathalizer test.

I'm fresh out of jail. My rap sheet includes aggressive driving, domestic violence, vandalism and contempt of court for failing to pay child support. I'm a hypocrite who hates Jones cause I'm a bum with nothing better to do. Come at me bro.
All you men's up in the jail before...

Yeah I'm totally straight edged. I have no arrests,no violations of anything, was a straight A Student, never been in a fight and I don't even smoke.

Must be shocking to a thug like you.

Nope. People seem to forget Jon is the same guy who chased down a purse snatcher and restrained him until the police got there.

Come on man. That hit and run was the act of a serious lowlife. He came back to his vehicle to get God knows what and ran off AGAIN without even checking on the pregnant woman that he hit. How can you possibly defend that? And then to top it off he disappeared long enough to dodge a breathalizer test.
He didn't know the woman was pregnant. Also that was an act of stupidity not evilness.

A lot of Bones support threads just lately. I wonder why? Probably just a coincidence!

Nope, I sure don't. I lived a pretty lawless life in my younger years but I turned my life around.

I don't see him as a bad person but as someone who has made a lot of mistakes. He's not doing anything maliciously but has definitely affected others in the process.

But dammit Jon, get your shit together, brah. You are the best fighter to ever grace the octagon and still just a kid........

Rapist, murderers, and druggies that'll rob your grandma are lowlifes. You better hope your skeletons in your closet stay there.

Ive done blow before (never made it a habit, dont do it at all now) did have an OUI 5 years ago (when I was 21) and I definitely had some growing up to do. But when I did get in trouble, I cut the bullshit and did what I had to to improve my life. I didnt continue doing stupid shit that threatened my livelihood

But I tell you this, if I crashed into a pregnant woman and injured her when I shouldnt have been driving, the last fucking thing I would have done is run, come back and grab my money, and run again. Or ran at all. I would have been right there helping however I could until I got arrested

Most cowardly disgusting think you could do.

Back