Social "Dirty business": Khabib "fully supports" shutting all nightclubs in Dagestan

Huhh??? everyone wants to change someone elses life because of what they believe??? i dont think so. only retard fascists want that.
lol, injected a lot of pots today, huh?

Actually you haven't proven absolutely anything, and I really liked to watch you editing that response over and over.
You were throwing names and links without actually reading them or understanding their meaning. That was very cute, but let's dissect this crap for one last time (according to you):

So I proved that USA, UN, EU, Netanyahu and Lieberman take B'tselem seriously (speaking about them at the Knesset but not taking them seriously sure thing)

Perhaps you do not understand the meaning of "being taken seriously". Their accusations aren't being taken seriously by anyone in the world, hence 0 consequences, despite these delusional provocators accusing Israel on crimes against the human race LOL.
The only thing that is being discussed in Israel though, is whether Betselem deserve to be sanctioned for their hateful messages and provocation.

And , as you know very well, it's been decided that they won't be - because ISRAEL, UNLIKE ANY ARAB COUNTRY, RESPECTS THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, EVEN IF IT'S HATE SPEECH.

I spoke about amnesty international, human right watch and breaking the silence too, and you closed your mouth shamefully.

No, you did not "spoke about them". You merely mentioned their names. You don't know anything about them, since all you can do , as I mentioned, is to google "hate Israel"

I spoke about phosphorus as illegal weapons, and again no answers.

Wait a minute. So you got your response about uranium?
That's funny, because when I read this ridiculous, baseless accusation - about IDF using phosphorus and uranium - uranium actually cracked me up. So you wanted me to say that phosphorus accusation is ridiculous as well? Of course it is!
Phosphorus is actually a lovely chemical weapon by ARAB COUNTRIES. Several times IDF encountered phosphorus attack in wars. Army medics know how to help wounded with phosphorus attacks.

I proved that 12 years old children are in jail in Israel without trials and your answer was "sorry for security prisoners".

No, again, you did not prove shit.
You found the a page on Betselem site - which contained ZERO PROOF, ZERO REFERENCES, LIKE ALL OF THEIR CHEAP, BASELESS, PRO-HAMAS PROPAGANDA.

I proved that political opponents, even Jewish ones, are denied entrance to Israel, this beautiful democracy, and your answer was " are you one of them ? LOL"

Now I see that again your wild imagination twists the events.

1. You said that you - claiming to be Lebanese (LOL) with Israeli wife (MEGA LOL) - cannot enter Israel.
2. I called bullshit.
3. You gave me the list of names of people that were, for security reasons, stopped and investigated by Shabaq, counter-intelligence org of Israel. As a proof that YOU cannot entered Israel.
4. I called MEGA bullshit.

And let me assure you, that there is NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, where people cannot be interrogated for security reasons. And there is nothing wrong with that.

I proved that there is no consequences to Israel actions, not because b'tselem and all humanitarian organisations are lying, but because the usa use veto at the UN, every time, when all other nations in the world agree for sanctions/resolutions. And your only answer was that you "like how I crawl back to the previous messages".

Wow. You really don't have a clue what a PROOF is, do ya?
Yes, there are US vetos on UN. Not only Israel-related.
Is it a bad thing by definition? No, it's not - but in the eyes of someone who HATES ISRAEL, like you, it is. After all, what can I expect from a person who started the debate with retarded insults?

And there are 0 decisions of UN based on Betselem "evidence"

, and you're after this last message on my ignore list.

Here is the biggest lie , I assume.
No way you put me on ignore. You're going to read this message and will swallow it like a good girl.
And you'll be glad that you're hiding under "I put you on ignore" statement and will not have to respond.

I'm very glad that this "debate" happened.
It shows, that the biggest loudmouth haters of Israel are incoherent liars, that cannot understand the information they put a link to, and that are ready to fantasize their own story just to back up their ridiculous claims.

I'm more than ready to civilized dialog.
But also not for civilized one, like with you, Jew hating degenerate.

You both are goofs tbh, but as a sucker for broken English I am compelled to side with the terrorist toutadixballes here

English is noteven my second language, unlike in his case.
However, I'm pretty sure that you can understand every word I say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back