21-year-old protégé from Khabib Nurmagomedov’s gym shot dead in Dagestan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he was a coward that humiliated and tortured a kid and then got shot in the back in a cowardly fashion. Good riddance.

So he was a coward that humiliated and tortured a kid and then got shot in the back in a cowardly fashion. Good riddance.
Anyone rocking the Abe Lincoln beard is dancing with meeting Abe Linclon's fate!

The world is a dangerous place. I'm from Canada but been living in Thailand since 2010 and I've actually been around killers and trust me you would never think they are. They're cool, calm, collected but as soon as there's something they switch it up real fast.

That's why I mind my own business, I know nothing, I see nothing, talk nothing. If I do have a problem with someone I make sure we fix it up ASAP and move on.

Your MMA training won't help you against a guy with a gun that want to put you away for good.

RIP.
My cousin is like that. We're the same age. He grew up ROUGH, his dad was a biker, in prison all the time. His dad, my uncle, was like a tweaked out Jason Momoa. Scary as fuck. My cousin has the same if not greater physical gifts (somewhere between Fedor and Tank Abbott, seriously), but our grandmother's sweet disposition. He was a Marine, served tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. Was actually part of the first wave of both those wars. He's told me stories I won't repeat here.
And he's trained in boxing, kickboxing, and jiujitsu. I mean, he's GOOD. Crack shot. Expert in the Marines, which is the highest ranking.

But he's the SWEETEST guy you'll ever meet. A big teddy bear. He's embraced nonviolence after everything he's seen, and it's good for everyone, because he's one bad hombre. But you'd just think he's a big goof if you met him.

I'm like you, I don't fuck with people, because you never know. I'm friends with a few special forces guys (all retired) and you'd never know. One of them looks like Steve Buscemi with Freddy Mercury's face, but he's a stone cold killer.

This is from the same people that raided an airport and tried killing people on a plan because they though Jewish people were on it. Don't mess with dagestan, they don't play around.

lol at juice being victims
do your homework and see the truth

Twenty one is far too young to leave this earth. Allahu Akbar brother.

He fucked the guy up with a bunch of his homies. He was a trained fighter. What's the other guy supposed to do?

I'm a trained fighter too. Sure, I'm not a pro, not at UFC level, but I can fuck the average guy up very easily. They won't know the difference if it's me or some pro, they're getting fucked up, quickly and easily. And with that ability comes the responsibility of restraint. He didn't restrain himself and paid the consequences.

Fuck him.
Just say you’re not trained or even have an amateur record to prove it lol we can all say we’re trained hand to hand combat killers and say we’re not UFC level and no record to back it up.

Just say you’re not trained or even have an amateur record to prove it lol we can all say we’re trained hand to hand combat killers and say we’re not UFC level and no record to back it up.
I don't give a shit what you think lmao

No need to waste my time proving anything to random sherdoggers.
The onus is on you to read my post history. you'll see it's mostly in F12, and I know what I'm talking about.

I have a background in neuroscience, a master's degree, and I'm founding two startups. I don't need to waste brain cells pursuing a dream that 0.1% of people succeed at, and 0.01% become elite at. Why would I take brain damage for something with so little reward? Plus I'd be either LHW or HW. I don't need someone like Shogun or CroCop mashing my skull in so I can get paid four figures and have the IQ of a potato in my old age. In any case, I'm 45, so even if I'd pursued it when I was young and I had been a top dog (which I would not have, I'm good but not great, I know where my skills fall on the bell curve), there wouldn't have been good money in it back then.

Anyway, I don't have any pro fights. One challenge match I won by leg kicks. My fight record before that was point karate stuff in Texas in the 90s before I switched over to BJJ. I trained kickboxing and boxing too, but didn't have the ego driving me to compete. It's always been more about self defense.

C'est la vie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back