21-year-old protégé from Khabib Nurmagomedov’s gym shot dead in Dagestan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its alarming how man dawgs believe there is no gun usage in Dagestan and that those are in 99% honorable man who settle every serious conflict with a fair fistfight and then after they settled their issue they handshake each other and go home…

This example is not an exception but the daily reality in the Caucasus!
I mean GOATmanap literally says that the Martial arts is a way to keep the youth from stuff like this. So naturally there would be alot of street violence and even terrorism going on there.

The world is a dangerous place. I'm from Canada but been living in Thailand since 2010 and I've actually been around killers and trust me you would never think they are. They're cool, calm, collected but as soon as there's something they switch it up real fast.

That's why I mind my own business, I know nothing, I see nothing, talk nothing. If I do have a problem with someone I make sure we fix it up ASAP and move on.

Your MMA training won't help you against a guy with a gun that want to put you away for good.

RIP.

If the guy couldn't handle being humiliated by a bunch of fighters, good luck in Dagestani prison.

Reactions: HHJ
Sounds like they ganged up on the kid, bullied, bashed and humiliated him.

Bet they never thought he would come back like that, if you fuck around be prepared to find out.

from what i am seeing it was a revenge hit. if it was i guess this is what people should expect. if you throw even just a punch at someone. IMO expect potential revenge to involve a knife or gun. You can spend your entire life training and lose to a gun never pick a fight or pick on someone. A lot of people who own guns are just waiting for that moment they buy it out of insecurity. Being bullied causes severe mental health trauma that can last a life time.

Sounds like he, a trained fighter, really humiliated a guy that WASN'T a trained fighter.
Young, dumb, and full of cum.

We have to use our abilities wisely.

When I was a kid coming up in karate and kickboxing, there was a black belt instructor that was about 25. He was good. Karate, kickboxing, boxing. He could really fight. Got into it with a guy in a parking lot, got on top of the guy and was busting him up. Dude got his knife out. Boom, right in the heart. He bled out in the parking lot.

Don't fuck with people and this type of shit won't happen.

I wouldn't be that upset if the guy got off. But it's Dagestan, so who fucking knows?
i like how you tried to make this about sex and bring focus to his cock and how much cum is inside of him. real mature. fucking weird man

i see people saying things like “he fucked around and found out” and “well he shouldn’t have bullied that guy.” exactly. that is correct. people who abuse their power have it coming. when there’s no justice, revenge is the sacred option. shooting him was probably not the wisest way to go about it, but that was his choice.

Good guess. Wrong on every count. You are an amazing example of how effective brainwashing can be. "State sponsored media" in Russia. Not like the fine, objective media in the US. State sponsored hits. You assassinated your own president on more than one occasion. You probably think Russia is evil for invading the Ukraine, completely unaware that the US backed a coup that overthrew a democratically elected Government there. Then there's Vietnam. Iraq. Afghanistan. And the rest.

You're a mindless drone. No offence.

For the record, I am not American and I don't live in America. Imagine that.
that guy is such a fucking idiot. glad he’s getting dragged itt. for the record tho, most americans aren’t brainwashed like him. the only institution americans despise more than their government is the media.

This is from the same people that raided an airport and tried killing people on a plan because they though Jewish people were on it. Don't mess with dagestan, they don't play around.

So is a bunch of trained MMA dudes jumping an untrained dude and throwing chemicals on him
We dont know if it was a bunch of MMA dudes. We only know about the guy who got shot, was a fighter training at Khabib's Gym.

You gotta be careful using your fighting skills like that to humiliate other men for no reason or you end up up like this, that other one eyed dagestani beat up somebody with his wife in a mall if i remember...
That dude comes off as total trash.

The world is a dangerous place. I'm from Canada but been living in Thailand since 2010 and I've actually been around killers and trust me you would never think they are. They're cool, calm, collected but as soon as there's something they switch it up real fast.

That's why I mind my own business, I know nothing, I see nothing, talk nothing. If I do have a problem with someone I make sure we fix it up ASAP and move on.

Your MMA training won't help you against a guy with a gun that want to put you away for good.

RIP.

sometimes in the day to day of modern "civilized" life, people forget just how dangerous the natural world is; just how dangerous humans are. we basically all evolved from warlords who were successful at killing other warlords and taking their females as spoils of war. hunting, war, and killing is what we are bred to do even if modern civilizes life requires us to work in factories, offices, warehouses, farms, etc. and yes, some 5'3'' 130 pound "manlet" is just as evolved and capable of killing as any other much larger man. source? the fact that humans have been using rocks, throwing sticks, spears, atlatls, etc for tens of thousands of years to kill much larger beasts and enemies in war. the real world doesn't care that you grapple or throw a proper punch. in the real world, conflict are fought with weapons and everybody is dangerous with weapons

the point of this paragraph? check your ego. doesn't matter who you are. just appreciate if you are lucky to be blessed with certain genetics that makes you bigger and/or more athletic and very desirable to females...but don't let it go to your head and always remember to show other men a common, decency man to man respect because those men could be your allies in times of conflict, but could also be your demise. like you said, the world is a dangerous place.

A lot of judging comments in this thread considering no one has a clue what happened. No one here has any idea... who started what or did what. All we know is how it ended.
This might be the funniest post I've ever read. In Russia, conspiracies are REAL, not like in the US.

Holy shit.
The implied translation is:
"I literally believe everything the US media tells me, and will call anyone who disagrees with what they told me a conspiracy theorist."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back