Social "Dirty business": Khabib "fully supports" shutting all nightclubs in Dagestan

" No governing body takes B'tselem seriously"

Sending sources proving that US, UN and EU takes B'tselem seriously.

I understand that your amoeba brain is too simple to comprehend what is written in your own links that you provide, so I'll make it simple to you.
NONE of the links that you find by primitive google search shows, that Betselem is taken seriously by governing body. The difference between a couple of positive words and being taken seriously ofrficially is huge. It's like the difference between saying "what a cute puppy!" and trying to find a meaning in its barking. Same is here.

NONE of Betselem accusations of Israel has taken ANY official consequence.
Because all they do is bark. They have no evidence on their hands, all they can do is troll Israel and repeat Hamas terroristic slogans.
And all the governing bodies know that and tolerate them only because there is no reason to shut them up. Let them bark.

" You have no women, you're boring, your mother is a whore, you're a liar, you're a monkey (add 100 trash words here) ..."

tenor.gif

SHOOK and EXPOSED.

Thank you.

Wow, troll.
You're really just a little kid, don't you? I mean look at this immature trolling.

I understand that your amoeba brain is too simple to comprehend what is written in your own links that you provide, so I'll make it simple to you.
NONE of the links that you find by primitive google search shows, that Betselem is taken seriously by governing body. The difference between a couple of positive words and being taken seriously ofrficially is huge. It's like the difference between saying "what a cute puppy!" and trying to find a meaning in its barking. Same is here.

NONE of Betselem accusations of Israel has taken ANY official consequence.
Because all they do is bark. They have no evidence on their hands, all they can do is troll Israel and repeat Hamas terroristic slogans.
And all the governing bodies know that and tolerate them only because there is no reason to shut them up. Let them bark.

Wow, troll.
You're really just a little kid, don't you? I mean look at this immature trolling.

You're the most desperate little bitch I had to argue with online. I'm really impressed by the quantities of shit you can write.

"Nobody takes B'tselem seriously"

Netanyahu and Lieberman try to censor them and call them traitors, the USA, the UE and the UN, say they have an important role to play but nobody takes them seriously, sure thing.
Why ? Because there is no official consequences. Yeah sure. In Nazi Germany killing Jews had no official consequences, it was certainly not a serious topic then. Right asshole ? What a beautiful logic you're showing us, you brainwashed retard. I'm ashamed for your son, your wife, your mother, your ancestors and your whole family.

Official consequences ? Internaly, Israel is not a democraty, like in every fascist country, no consequences when army/political power commit crimes. Externally, even when Israel use illegal weapons like uranium or phosphorus, the USA back them up with a veto.
No consequences and impunity is just a proof of your moral corruption.
Now seeing an asshole like you saying that what B'tselem, amnesty international, human rights watch and all humanitarian NGOs say is just hamas slogans show how much you're lost.
Your country is fascist and you're a fascist too. The whole world hates you, and you're not even secure to say you're an Israeli when you travel somewhere else in the world.

People like you just help to spread anti-Semitism. Your ancestors are certainly proud.

Only a jew and a muslim can create this level of heated tone in their conversations.

Why don´t you 2 who has been screaming at each other for the last pages send a pm and meet at neutral place in Israrel and film your fist fight.

Only a jew and a muslim can create this level of heated tone in their conversations.

Why don´t you 2 who has been screaming at each other for the last pages send a pm and meet at neutral place in Israrel and film your fist fight.

I'm not muslim.
I'm originally a Christian lebanese, and personally agnostic.
I feel already stupid enough to lose my time with this moron, I will certainly not meet him.

Oh and btw, I can't go to Israel.
Even Jewish political opponents can't enter in this beautiful democracy, you have to support the actual government policy to be allowed to.

Netanyahu and Lieberman try to censor them and call them traitors, the USA, the UE and the UN, say they have an important role to play but nobody takes them seriously, sure thing.

Haha. Try to censor them? How exactly they're doing it? Trust me, this is NOT the way to censor someone, when they say whatever they want to say for decades.

You actually compare Israeli government to Nazi Germany? Seriously? Remind me pls, how many Jews were in Nazi Germany government? How many Jews had ALL the equal citizen rights that Israeli have? Because that's exactly what happens in Israel.
Arabs that WANT to live in pease with Jews, do it. Live side by side with them. With no issues.

And yeah, I understand that your imaginary wife saw murders of thousands of Arabs and children concentration camps in Israel.
Yeah. Blah blah blah. She also probably made a photo of his concentration camp and sent them to UN.
LOLLLL

Internaly, Israel is not a democraty, like in every fascist country, no consequences when army/political power commit crimes

LOL. Your wild imagination takes you places.

Externally, even when Israel use illegal weapons like uranium or phosphorus,

LOL wut. Uranium? Wait, no plutonium? Or, maybe we also throw neutron bombs on Gaza? That sure improves a climate in Negev LOLLL.
And sorry. USA back Israel up with a veto? Veto on what? How can veto back something up?
You're totally lost in your own blabbering.

Your country is fascist and you're a fascist too. The whole world hates you, and you're not even secure to say you're an Israeli when you travel somewhere else in the world.

Yes, that actually happens. Because, unfortunately, the majority of the population on Earth, especially today, are idiots.
Take you, for example. You're not special. You're a dumbass just like thousands of dumbasses around you. The difference is - you just bark and some redneck lives next door to you can also bite.

But trust me dear ,it's not because they hate Israeli. It's because they hate Jews.
It doesn't make any sense to judge a single person because you disagree with politics in his country. Right? Well, not for morons like you - you judge people like this because you simply LOVE TO HATE.
Like this idiot doctor from Belgium, who refused to treat a Jewish patient. Not Israeli. Belgian Jewish. Claimed he did this because he disagrees with Israeli politics.
But that's BS of course. And shows the TRUE colors of Israeli haters.

I'm ashamed for your son, your wife, your mother, your ancestors and your whole family.

Thank you for showing your low level once again. This sentence shows it all, little delusional Israeli hater.

Check the whole conversation first. I wonder how you would've reacted.
Before that I actually had a peaceful and coherent debate.

And BTW @toutadixballes is lying about his inability to come to Israel.
Even if he WAS Lebanese (which he's not - he's Joe Shmoe from USA that pretends to be one to "back off" his lies) - he would've still be able to get an entrance.

And funny thing is - he would've been welcomed.

Look at this douchebag coming back after shabbat, thinking I will answer him with his 100 lines quotes full of lies, bs and LOL
<36>

"Uranium why no plutonium LOL"
Just search depleted uranium on google.

Now go fuck yourself no life loser, I wasted enough time with you, I'm not a disabled child teacher .

Check the whole conversation first. I wonder how you would've reacted.
Before that I actually had a peaceful and coherent debate.

And BTW @toutadixballes is lying about his inability to come to Israel.
Even if he WAS Lebanese (which he's not - he's Joe Shmoe from USA that pretends to be one to "back off" his lies) - he would've still be able to get an entrance.

And funny thing is - he would've been welcomed.

Ana lebnene ya sharmout ou marte israelie ou
bnik ommak ou kil 3ailtak camen ;)

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...ns-raised-americans-stopped/story?id=57193322

Lol, look at this desperate dumbass.

<24>

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...sidency-status-over-west-bank-visit-1.6468872

And one more

<24>

http://imemc.org/article/prominent-jewish-activist-denied-entry-into-israel/

And one more

<24>

https://www.jta.org/2018/10/07/news...rael-remains-detention-airport-appeal-process

And one more

<24>

https://ahvalnews.com/turkey-israel/turkish-tourists-denied-entry-israel

And 90 more

<24>

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...itish-citizens-2016-figures-bds-a7375746.html

And 115 more

<24>

This is your democracy, you have to agree to the current government policy to be allowed to enter to Israel.
Now shut up scum propagandist, I know you gonna say that BDS is terrorist when we're speaking about leftists and university lecturers, and even the fucking journalist who consider himself as a Zionist is a terrorist too. I will not answer to your bullshit anymore and you're going into my ignore list.

Lekh tee'zedayen moron.

Last edited:
Ana lebnene ya sharmout ou marte israelie ou n
bnik ommak ou kil 3ailtak camen ;)

I'm sorry I don't speak Google Translate.
So your name is Sharmout? I do understand what it means... fits you perfectly.

And you, in your wild imagination, claim that you're one of these guys? Those who raised suspicions from Shabaq?
LOL

Lol, look at this desperate dumbass.

Oh, I'm triggered?
So you basically admit that you're just a troll?

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...power-against-un-resolutions-israel-942194703

You can add five more this year.

I really hope you're a troll and not so genuinely stupid.

Adios scumbag.

And you simply continue copy pasting and throwing links, without even reading them...

I like how you crawl back to the previous messages, just after you get the truth shoven to your stupid face in the recent ones.

What a pathetic sight.
You actually make people who disagree with Israeli but can listen to the other side look much worse.

I'm proving that you're lying, lying and lying again.

No truth only propaganda, but you're not good at this, don't give up you're other job.

So I proved that USA, UN, EU, Netanyahu and Lieberman take B'tselem seriously (speaking about them at the Knesset but not taking them seriously sure thing)

I spoke about amnesty international, human right watch and breaking the silence too, and you closed your mouth shamefully.

I spoke about phosphorus as illegal weapons, and again no answers.

I proved that 12 years old children are in jail in Israel without trials and your answer was "sorry for security prisoners".

I proved that political opponents, even Jewish ones, are denied entrance to Israel, this beautiful democracy, and your answer was " are you one of them ? LOL"

I proved that there is no consequences to Israel actions, not because b'tselem and all humanitarian organisations are lying, but because the usa use veto at the UN, every time, when all other nations in the world agree for sanctions/resolutions. And your only answer was that you "like how I crawl back to the previous messages".

And you're the one calling me a troll ?

Your only answers to all this proofs are that I'm a liar, not lebanese, my wife is not Israeli, my Wikipedia quotes are from "I hate Israel" websites, I don't read the links I provided and B'tselem are liars cause you said it.

You're bad and exposed, you're an useless unefficient piece of shit, and you're after this last message on my ignore list.
Thank you for letting me exposing you to all the people who will read this thread and will verify all the links I provided, you helped my cause.

Last edited:
You both are goofs tbh, but as a sucker for broken English I am compelled to side with the terrorist toutadixballes here

I'm a Muslim and Islam isn't a religion of peace, it's a lie created by Muslims who want to bow down to the west or live in it
Christianity isn't either, some followers of religions claim that When they're at they're at a weak state (Christianity in the modern west for example)
your prophet was a pedophile child rapist and mass murderer, your holy book is the book of satan.

As another Muslim, id like you to further explain this. Islam literally means peace through Allah. I think what you mean is neither Islam or Christianity is a pacifist religion?
another stupid muslim who doesnt know shit about his own religion... islam does NOT mean Peace! Islam means SUBMISSION!

By this definition pretty much everyone is a fascist.
Huhh??? everyone wants to change someone elses life because of what they believe??? i dont think so. only retard fascists want that.

Glad we know what a fighter thinks of these important issues.

Back