Social "Dirty business": Khabib "fully supports" shutting all nightclubs in Dagestan

Yeah so no arguments, no proofs and nothing.

Desperate man.

I'm sorry, what proof?

And that's why no governing body takes Betselem seriously. Because they compare their slogans with Hamas slogans - and get the same picture.
And that's why the only followers they have are morons like you.

You should be sorry to be a miserable lying scum.

"In an interview with Haaretz in 2009, Military Advocate General Brigadier General Avichai Mendelblit praised B'Tselem, saying that they help his office talk to witnesses and clarify complaints. He also said the organization "strives, like us, to investigate the truth".[35][36]"

"In response to a speech given by El-Ad to the United Nations Security Council urging the international community to take action against Israeli settlements,[37] Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced that he will work to ban national service volunteers from working in B'Tselem.[38] The United States government said it was "troubled" by attacks by government officials on B'Tselem with State Department spokesman John Kirby saying that the U.S. "believe(s) that a free and unfettered civil society is a critical component of democracy."

"Representatives of the European Union in Israel will mark International Human Rights Day on Thursday together with the human rights organization B’Tselem. The event, led by incoming EU Ambassador Emanuele Giaufret, will feature an exhibition of photographs marking 50 years of Israeli occupation and has sparked a fierce condemnation from Israel."

You walk hand in hand with Lieberman, history will judge you for that.
Nothing to say about breaking the silence, so i can show again, how a desperate liar you are, loser ?

Last edited:
islam is fascism. and khabib is a islamist. if you want to change other peoples lifes because of what you believe, that makes you a fascist.
So taxes, telling people they can't steal and a million other US laws telling you what you can and can't do is fascism? Get a grip man. It's just different societal norms over there.

None of us are Robinson Crusoe (alone on a island where we can do whatever we want) and are told to change our lives on what people believe - everywhere.

It's not fascism it's called civilization. Fascism is merger of corporate and gov't state....some would say USA is becoming so.

Last edited:
He was a charlatan trying to claim he was divine and in the process attract people, no shit people will not look kindly on such a person. Unlike Muhammed , Jesus never resorted to violence just because the establishment rejected him. What about all the other wars and conquest Muhammed engaged in, where the victims did nothing to Muhammed and the early Muslims.

Muhammed had an entire tribe of Jews put to death. He had a Jewish person burned alive because he wouldn't reveal to Muhammed where he had some money stashed.

Muhammed was also a pedophile, using religion to justify his urges and pedophilia.

A warlord, thug, butcher and pedophile and plagiarist.
Jesus didnt lead a nation. Big difference. Whatever warlord tendencies are the norm for a leader of a country.

So taxes, telling people they can't steal and a million other US laws telling you what you can and can't do is fascism? Get a grip man. It's just different societal norms over there.

None of us are Robinson Crusoe (alone on a island where we can do whatever we want) and are told to change our lives on what people believe - everywhere.

It's not fascism it's called civilization. Fascism is merger of corporate and gov't state....some would say USA is becoming so.
so changing other peoples life in form of taking their freedoms away is not fascism, its civilization?? what are you? muslim?

Hahaha that's it? Finish with the copy paste of a crap you found by googling "Israel sucks"?
Let's dissect your crap. Ew. Feel like I'm cleaning the stuck toilet.

You should be sorry to be a miserable lying scum.

"In an interview with Haaretz in 2009, Military Advocate General Brigadier General Avichai Mendelblit praised B'Tselem, saying that they help his office talk to witnesses and clarify complaints. He also said the organization "strives, like us, to investigate the truth".[35][36]"

Mandelblit? LOL. Do you even know who he is, who he was, who he did? No you don't because that wasn't in the copy/paste of yours.
This guy who made a shitshow trial of two LOW RANKED soldiers, who made unscheduled search on a Palestinian, like they were...how did you say? Mass murderers?
That was a pathetic display. But the whole career of Mandelblit is pathetic display. He always jumped from left to right as soon as he started to get into politics instead of being a good officer. IDF commander was like WTF from the disproportional, inadequate trial.
At the same time he bashed (and rightfully so) the BS Goldstone report. This man is a political whore. Like your mother, only political.

"In response to a speech given by El-Ad to the United Nations Security Council urging the international community to take action against Israeli settlements,[37] Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced that he will work to ban national service volunteers from working in B'Tselem.[38] The United States government said it was "troubled" by attacks by government officials on B'Tselem with State Department spokesman John Kirby saying that the U.S. "believe(s) that a free and unfettered civil society is a critical component of democracy."

Hagai Elad, Betselem chief, is a troll.
He trolled the council , that did not want to hear him anyway, by using BOLIVIA rep to give him an invitation. On the council he brought the same stupid slogans and agenda he brings every time.

And you have no clue what National Services is and what it's for. Because you're clueless. So read about it a bit and understand why an anti-Israel org should not participate in it. It's absurd.
BTW, a lot of Israeli Arabs do National Service.

"Representatives of the European Union in Israel will mark International Human Rights Day on Thursday together with the human rights organization B’Tselem. The event, led by incoming EU Ambassador Emanuele Giaufret, will feature an exhibition of photographs marking 50 years of Israeli occupation and has sparked a fierce condemnation from Israel."

And? What is THAT quote supposed to prove? Or you just thrown it for the weight of your stupid comment?

You walk hand in hand with Lieberman, history will judge you for that.
Nothing to say about breaking the silence, so i can show again, how a desperate liar you are, loser ?

Liberman, eh? LOL
Liberman turned out to be a complete failure, unfortunately. Had he done what he was supposed to do and promised to do, Gaza would've finally be free from terrorist war-hungry cancer called Hamas.

And then brainless degenerates like you would've taken their urge to hate to some other cause. Perhaps now you would've protected North Corea and claim that you have a South Korean wife that immigrated north.

Hmm, wonder what will be going on in these converted children's centers after they shut down all the nightclubs? Same sort of stuff their prophet was up to with his child bride?

Jesus didnt lead a nation. Big difference. Whatever warlord tendencies are the norm for a leader of a country.
There weren't really any nations back in , in that area. Just tribal lines in the sand.

well he's entitled to his opinion, and I can be a fan of him in the cage and not out of it. I think Khabib is a good dude though, we'll see how this all plays out I hope he doesn't lose himself.

Blablabla.

Claiming that nobody takes B'tselem seriously, proving him that he's wrong, they are validated by the US and the EU, answering by a 50 lines long message full of LOL and hahahaha speaking about everything else than B'tselem.
Poor desperate little scum.

And that's why no governing body takes Betselem seriously.

"In response to a speech given by El-Ad to the United Nations Security Council ... The United States government said it was "troubled" by attacks by government officials on B'Tselem "

"Representatives of the European Union in Israel will mark International Human Rights Day on Thursday together with the human rights organization B’Tselem."

And? What is THAT quote supposed to prove?

I'm the uncoherent person here, obviously.

Btw my quotes are from Wikipedia, moron.

So now let's see your future answer speaking about Lieberman and a stupid Israeli soldier, showing they are both retards, like you and half of your brainwashed nation.

And again put 5 hahaha, 10 LOL, and never speak about B'tselem, who, as I show it, is validated by the US and the EU, what shows that you are a miserable lying whore.

Thank you for these great moments it's a pleasure to see you pretending you're not totally desperate, we both know the truth, and everybody who's reading know it too. Continue, please, I'm having lot of fun

Last edited:
Blablabla.

Claiming that nobody takes B'tselem seriously, proving him that he's wrong, they are validated by the US and the EU, answering by a 50 lines long message full of LOL and hahahaha speaking about everything else than B'tselem.
Poor desperate little scum.

I'm sorry, can you calm down, maybe take a breath or two before you respond to me?
Maybe this time you'll be able to type something more coherent.

Yeah sure you're the coherent person here <36>

Last edited:
Yeah sure you're the coherent person here <36>

I'm a person that shoves the truth about Israel straight into your stupid face, and you swallow it like a good girl.

You are a pathetic little liar, dreaming about Israeli girls and pretending them to be your wives, spewing hate and copy pasting links

Here is a picture for you to enjoy tonight:
I3eFz6J.jpg

Thank you, for proving that you have no answers at all about the subject.
I'm married with an Israeli, but never needed to, I'm lebanese, check our women.

Wikipedia = hate copy pasting links.

Sure.

Thank you again, for proving you have no answers.
Bring other insults, I'm enjoying this.

Thank you, for proving that you have no answers at all about the subject.
I'm married with an Israeli, but never needed to, I'm lebanese, check our women.

Wikipedia = hate copy pasting links.

Sure.

Thank you again, for proving you have no answers.
Bring other insults, I'm enjoying this.

You have no wife and probably no woman whatsoever, Israeli or not.
You have no clue of what is happening in Israel, Gaza, or Lebanon.

And I'm not sure why you're taking this as an insult.
I understand that you live in the fantasy world...but maybe it's time to wake up?

Last edited:
You have no wife and probably no woman whatsoever, Israeli or not.
You have no clue of what is happening in Israel, Gaza, or Lebanon.

And I'm not sure why you're taking this as an insult.
I understand that you live in the fantasy world...but maybe it's time to wake up?

Lol, it's a real pleasure for me to see that I exposed you so much on the topic that you can only go personal now.

I don't need to answer to your personal attacks based on your imagination, I proved my point and exposed you. Thank you again, retard.

Last edited:
Lol, it's a real pleasure for me to see that I exposed you so much on the topic that you can only go personal now.

I don't need to answer to your personal attacks based on your imagination, I proved my point and exposed you. Thank you again, retard.

Personal? Exposed? Wait a minute, you consider yourself being an objective debater or something?

During all this "conversation" , all that came out of your sticky fingers was retarded insults toward me personally and Israel, blatant lies, panically found copy-pasted links.
And , of course, the idiotic fairytale about you having a Israeli wife, that you made up in order to try to convince anyone that you know what you're talking about.

You're boring and repetitive. Even a monkey can debate better and come with brighter ideas.
Just crawl back to your cave and stop embarrassing yourself.

" No governing body takes B'tselem seriously"

Sending sources proving that US, UN and EU takes B'tselem seriously.

" You have no women, you're boring, your mother is a whore, you're a liar, you're a monkey (add 100 trash words here) ..."

tenor.gif

SHOOK and EXPOSED.

Thank you.

Back