Did you ever saw celebrity in public?

saw Ashton Kutcher, looks like a cunt in real life as he does on tv.

Man, people are weird. Leave them alone. Most guys just want to chill. They are normal people too. Ask yourself the question "Would I like to be fucked with at dinner or shopping"

I'll never understand the "can I take a pic with you/have your autograph?" thing. things like that are so worthless to me.

if I wanted an autograph from someone, I'd prefer it be some famous artist or writer, signing their works etc.

Rainn Wilson, by a Dunkin Donuts in the tower I used to work in.
It was just him and me.
I said "hi" shook his hand and he just said, "it was an honor to meet you", which I thought pretty funny at the time.

I met Jimmy Hart while waiting for a connecting flight at Atlanta airport about a year ago

saw Ashton Kutcher, looks like a cunt in real life as he does on tv.
i can second this. I stood next to him at a bar at an airport while we ordered drinks then ended up sitting in the same aisle as him during the flight. And no i wasnt following him, i was at the bar before he came up next to me and i was already seated before he sat down two seats away. He came off as kinda queit and feminine. But maybe im just being a judgmental prick. Mostly people left him alone but a stewardess did come up and ask for a pic while leaning over him basically sitting on his lap. The girl sitting in front of him stood up and leaned backward over chair trying to spark a convo and he wasnt having it.

Ive also played basketball with jamie foxx and R and B singer brian mcknight. Ran across a handful of nba players at clubs.

Linda cardellini, Andy Garcia, Maria Bello, Shaun majumder, and a couple others that slip my mind.

Renzo Gracie when working at a bank through the drive thru
JR Smith in the mall

numerous UFC fighters on the Atlantic City boardwalk like 10 years ago when shows were run there and it wasn't as popular

I've been to Bellator events and met Zach Macofski (sp?), Daniel Straus, Kris McCray, the referee Keith Peterson, and a few other fighters. They are pretty willing to talk and take a picture as long as your not pushy about it and don't take up to much time.

Saw Kevin Hart training at the UFC Gym when I was in Hawaii last month. He had a big ass entourage with him. I said hello and he was super cool. I'm 5'8" and I towered over him.

Met Common at a local YMCA playing basketball. Super cool and down to earth.

Saw Kevin Hart training at the UFC Gym when I was in Hawaii last month. He had a big ass entourage with him. I said hello and he was super cool. I'm 5'8" and I towered over him.
Lol I go to that UFC gym. Never got to see Kevin but I heard he was super short and is a real life goof 24/7

I ran into second rate frank trigg, I was being friendly with the guy and said hello, saw him in a tanning salon, and he decided to get in my face...... Soon after, he had that epic fight with Hughes, and I was so glad for the hughes victory. Guy was surprisingly muscular for his stats, I remember he was like 155/170 weight class? He looked like he was 185+

When I was maybe fifteen, I met Carl Sagan out on the town in NYC, at a deli, we both bought spicy chili.
He had a free hour, he said, and we shared lunch together, and he was affable and funny. I was in awe of his intellect, but he didn't flash that so much, he was just very down to Earth and relaxed. I recall that we liked many of the same composers and films as well as sharing similar tastes in science fiction, apart from his dislike of Larry Niven's work.

Saw Sid Vicious at a music festival in Memphis one year. He towered over everyone.

This Sid Vicious:

Vicious.jpg

I don't think he was that tall and he died in 1979.

;)

In 1982, I saw Jon Voight in the lobby of the NYC Hyatt Regency hotel. I was 13, did not approach him.

Maybe he would have bit you and you could have seen if that pencil was his. :)

This Sid Vicious:

Vicious.jpg

I don't think he was that tall and he died in 1979.

;)
My thoughts at first. Then I remembered this guy used that name for a while.
fd445a27cbfe1dd733c43b67f2e5ac65.jpg

Only two that I've seen since I've been here:

Gaten Matarazzo from "Stranger Things." Came in with his family to celebrate his birthday.
STRANGER-THINGS-dustin.jpg

Drea de Matteo from "Sopranos" and "Sons of Anarchy." Was ordering food to go.
9ed5a33dfe46325a9efedb27db27efec.jpg

I don't frequent Starbucks, or I'd have seen a lot more by now.

Saw Kristen Stewart at CPK in Baton Rouge. She's adorable but I was too scared to say hi to her.

Back