Did you ever saw celebrity in public?

Saw Kristen Kreuk at the airport. She was hot. Also saw the guy who played Big on Sex and the City there. Different occasions.

Nope.

Saw Rachel Leigh Cook at a restaurant at a time I had a huge crush on her. She was so cute. Tiny though. Thought about crashing a party I overheard she was going to but didn't.

Nope.

Saw Bigsby from trainspotting walking around one day.

Nope.

The guy who was on Dawson's Creek and The Affair bumped into me while we were in at a bar once. Didn't apologize.

Nope.

Saw the Chicago Bulls during the Jordan, Pippen, Rodman era at a bar. Rodman seemed nice. Jordan was hiding out in the VIP section.

Nope.

Chatted with Johnny Depp once but that wasn't random. He was on set.

Nope.

Those were all me.

o5sz9g.jpg

Was going to say I saw a fuck load of fighters in the audience at a UFC but I guess that doesn't meet the criteria.

saw woody harrelson at a bar here in san francisco. he was fidgety and looked like he had snorted coke or something. we were both waiting for drinks. thought about going up to him and saying what's up, but he started up a conversation with this chick, so i let him be.

It's been awhile but I spoke to Bill Cosby at an Italian restaurant in North Beach district of San Francisco.

I am talking about random sightings such as shopping, jogging and not charity events, red carpet and so on.

What is appropriate behaviour in such situation?

The very first thing that comes to my mind would be shouting "Guys over here!!! That's [insert name of your favourite celebrity]

Can you approach that person? Can you ask for a photo? Can you have a little chat?

How to behave basically?
I ran into Jared from subway at the mall once. That was back before he was a pedophile

Celebrities are there to serve the people. They are trained monkeys and should dance when the public ask them too.

You know... I actually kind of agree with this. The ones who strike success are basically ushered into a life of fame and fortune completely disproportionate to any reasonable life, and they are nearly all transformed into egomaniacal weirdos who can barely be classified as human any longer. They deserve to be pestered and harassed wherever they go.

Kordell Stewart right after he got drafted ate at the restaurant I worked. I'm a huge Steeler fan but I didn't bother him.

Elijah Wood at a bar show in Philly. Dude was tiny and his bitch was totally hot. Asked him about Peter Jackson but he clearly wasn't interested.

Lots of dudes from Metal bands.

Brian Posehn at SXSW. He knew my co-worker so we chatted it up but dude was kinda lame and looking around for something better to do.

Cuba Gooding Jr. at a bar in LA. He knew my friend but she didn't introduce us, which was fine.

Kordell Stewart right after he got drafted ate at the restaurant I worked. I'm a huge Steeler fan but I didn't bother him.

Elijah Wood at a bar show in Philly. Dude was tiny and his bitch was totally hot. Asked him about Peter Jackson but he clearly wasn't interested.

Lots of dudes from Metal bands.

Brian Posehn at SXSW. He knew my co-worker so we chatted it up but dude was kinda lame and looking around for something better to do.

Cuba Gooding Jr. at a bar in LA. He knew my friend but she didn't introduce us, which was fine.

You should have asked Cuba why he chose to go "full retard" in his emotional scene in Boyz N The Hood.

Talked to Ray Mancini at LAX during my layover. Nice guy.

image.jpg

You should have asked Cuba why he chose to go "full retard" in his emotional scene in Boyz N The Hood.

More likely I would have told him how much I liked that movie where he was the diver and then ask him what it was called.

cubagoodingjr.jpg

I am talking about random sightings such as shopping, jogging and not charity events, red carpet and so on.

What is appropriate behaviour in such situation?

The very first thing that comes to my mind would be shouting "Guys over here!!! That's [insert name of your favourite celebrity]

Can you approach that person? Can you ask for a photo? Can you have a little chat?

How to behave basically?
seen a lot they film movies and shows here celebrities also open businesses here and shop at trader joes I frequent. but I rarely ask for pictures I actually only ask for pics when I meet mma fighters.

A bunch.

Most recently Charles Barkley hit on my wife (gf at the time) at a charity golf event

Played poker with Brad Garrett at Aria

Not really met any. Took a pic of a dude with some guy, who, turns out, was Daniel Sturridge, the football player.

Also met Demian Maia, Dan Hardy, Carly Baker, and Christie Pearson, but thise were at meet-n-greets, where it's expected that you interact with them.

In public, I'd probably just wish them a nice day, and that's it.

That's only if they look to be in a good mood. If they look like they want to be alone, I'll just let them be.

I've always wanted to meet Nick Cage, and discover how long one needs to pester him until he snaps into a full-on rage.

I've always found it odd how such a disproportionate amount of WWE fans are Indians. I'd put money down that over 60% of the fan base is either native or people with mental disabilities.
Come to think of it, back when I watched WWE, I'd scroll to the YT comment sections, where there'd be a copious amount of old men with Middle-Eastern names, commenting things like:

"jOn Cena i am Big fan of u"

Must be a cultural thing, IDK.

saw Ashton Kutcher, looks like a cunt in real life as he does on tv.
he was a dick to me when I met him at geisha house like in 2007 .Wilmer was a nice and charming guy to everyone.

Saw Kevin Hart training at the UFC Gym when I was in Hawaii last month. He had a big ass entourage with him. I said hello and he was super cool. I'm 5'8" and I towered over him.
he looks like a kid in real life maybe 5'2".

Back