Did you ever saw celebrity in public?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am talking about random sightings such as shopping, jogging and not charity events, red carpet and so on.

What is appropriate behaviour in such situation?

The very first thing that comes to my mind would be shouting "Guys over here!!! That's [insert name of your favourite celebrity]

Can you approach that person? Can you ask for a photo? Can you have a little chat?

How to behave basically?

Saw Dan Marlene at Borders once. I was a kid so I didnt do anything but people were going crazy. Also randomly saw Tom Arnold in Hawaii eating lunch.

John Myung at Roosevelt Field Mall.

Stiffler at Battery Park.

met a lot of famous folks at work throughout my career.

Yep, ran into a few, mostly comedians given my close proximity to a comedy club.

Michael Ian Black: Douchebag

Trevor Moore (Whitest Kids): Awesome dude, and NBA height

Hannibal Burress: Another great dude, and a quality drinker.

Ted Cruz: Very nice, handled his hecklers hilariously (I.e. He looked very confused and hurt)

Man, people are weird. Leave them alone. Most guys just want to chill. They are normal people too. Ask yourself the question "Would I like to be fucked with at dinner or shopping"

I never saw celebrity but I seen't one

I flashed my pickle dipper at Selena Gomez once.

I was out the other weekend and ran into Will Sasso at a bar in Vancouver. A B-list celeb who I totally forgot existed. Said hi and then proceeded to leave him alone. I also saw Cherlize Theron downtown a couple of weeks ago too. I was far enough away that I didn't get the chance to tackle her and bring her to my house.

2 times.

Once years ago around when Pulp Fiction came out I was dancing at Atlantis Night Club in Toronto and I looked up and Sam Jackson was right across from me with 2 girls on each arm.

Another time many years ago I was at a patio bar in Kingston Ontario and Dan Aykroyd walked right down the street in front of my table.

Both times I nodded at them and they nodded back and I felt special for a minute lol.

Oh and I shook Dee Snider's hand at a small bar show when he was playing with his band called The Sick Motherfuckers (I think, can't really remember)

Man, people are weird. Leave them alone. Most guys just want to chill. They are normal people too. Ask yourself the question "Would I like to be fucked with at dinner or shopping"
+1 man.

Back in the day I was at my gym and for some reason there was a number of Indians sitting in the waiting area. I'm talking like 20 - 30 of them and to make it weirder its on a Sunday when the place is usually dead. Anyways I go about my business and as I turn to go into the locker room I see the Great Khali working out. The WWE was in the area that night or the night after which explained why he was there. I guess the dude is such a big star overseas that when he goes places people flock to him, hence the group of people waiting in the waiting room.

Now truth be told, the sweaty fuck didn't wipe down the shit he used or re-rack his weights so fuck him. He did hang out and sign autographs and do pictures with those guys, so good on him I guess.

I was out the other weekend and ran into Will Sasso at a bar in Vancouver. A B-list celeb who I totally forgot existed. Said hi and then proceeded to leave him alone. I also saw Cherlize Theron downtown a couple of weeks ago too. I was far enough away that I didn't get the chance to tackle her and bring her to my house.
You should of screamed "LEMONS!?" at him.

I saw Damon Hill in a bar when I was on holiday in Bali. We were pretty much right beside him at the bar and my drunken bum of a mate said eh fuck it I'm gonna go talk to him to wit I replied "naw yer fuckin no sit your sorry ass down and let the guy chill in peace with his beer."

I also saw Peter Mullan (Scottish actor and Director - best known as the Mother Superior in Trainspotting) a few times strolling down the street when I lived near him in Glasgow.

Other than that some very minor Scottish celebs and football players not even worth mentioning as you wouldn't know who the fuck they were.

I've seen mostly pro wrestlers, since they all seem to live in the Tampa Bay Area. Hogan at frenchys on the beach in Clearwater. The big show at international mall, and Batista, picking up his mail outside his house(coincidence I was driving by at the time, I swear lol).

And I have seen bill gates and snoop dog at Times Square when I was doing the windows 8 launch. Also saw alanis morrisette while walking near Central Park. Never bothered any of them besides bill gates, who was doing a meet and greet at the pop up store we had.

Saw Sid Vicious at a music festival in Memphis one year. He towered over everyone.

+1 man.

Back in the day I was at my gym and for some reason there was a number of Indians sitting in the waiting area. I'm talking like 20 - 30 of them and to make it weirder its on a Sunday when the place is usually dead. Anyways I go about my business and as I turn to go into the locker room I see the Great Khali working out. The WWE was in the area that night or the night after which explained why he was there. I guess the dude is such a big star overseas that when he goes places people flock to him, hence the group of people waiting in the waiting room.

Now truth be told, the sweaty fuck didn't wipe down the shit he used or re-rack his weights so fuck him. He did hang out and sign autographs and do pictures with those guys, so good on him I guess.

I've always found it odd how such a disproportionate amount of WWE fans are Indians. I'd put money down that over 60% of the fan base is either native or people with mental disabilities.

In 1982, I saw Jon Voight in the lobby of the NYC Hyatt Regency hotel. I was 13, did not approach him.

I've seen many and met a handful, but it's likely having to do with growing up in Hawaii and hanging out in the tourist spot (Waikiki beach) often. Also living in a California for 12 years in Napa/Sac/Bay Area and going to other major cities often (San Francisco 1-3x per month, LA a few times per year) in California and Las Vegas (probably been there over 30 times).

Back