Did you ever saw celebrity in public?

Busta Ryhmes was a friend of mine we went to school together.

Johnny Depp and Peter Deluise sat next to me at Caliente Cab company in the city during 21 Jump Street days.

Woody Allen, Spike Lee, Alec Baldwin, Kim Bassinger, Billy Crystal, Eddie Murphy, all Cool J, Ben Stiller, OJ at knicks games when I had season tix.

And my gold medal was Allison Smith an 80s actress on a sitcom called Kate and Allie. After the show she went to NYU and I met her at a bar in the village and banged her in her apt. I fell in love. Saw her 2 more times and then she went to cali to film one of the Friday the 13ths. After that she got a role on a shitty tv show and I never heard from her again.

Man, thinking about it now i got a bunch. I've also seen...

- Stallone filming at the train/ bus station
- Carlos Newton at IHOP
- Terry Fox ran past me near Thunder Bay when I was 4
- bunch of NHLers at the Roxy during the early 2000's
- I took David Suzuki's passport photo
- Ryan Reynolds at the same photo lab
- saw the drummer for Dave Mathews band. Long story...
- Met Will Sasso. He was dating my buddies ex.
- i used to buy slurpees from Mathew Good, of the Mathew Good Band, when he worked at a gas station near my house
- met a few other random local musicians and local sports radio & tv personalities too.

... i think that's it.

I met Scarlet Johanson at a nightclub in Vancouver and took her home. Banged her all night without a rubber and got her prego. Then she refused to have an abortion so I threw her down the stairs and it worked. I still let her blow me sometimes but only if she swallows.

Back