Did Tony Fergusons stock drop in your eyes, after seeing what McGregor did to Cowboy?

No cuz Cowboy was actually trying to win the fight in the Tony fight.

As much as I hate to say it Cowboy packed it in during both fights
<Fedor23>

The day after a ppv event thread always brings the crazy...
5TVzBmM.gif

Dropped IMO

I think Conor would probably KO him within 2. Tony gets dropped alot by lesser punchers. Anything longer Tony chokes him out

you sound like an angry salty bitter troll....fact is, conor would ko tony in under a round....

Like he KO'd a much worse version of Tony (Nate)? Oh wait...

Tony Ferguson had a competitive fight vs Cowboy with a victory that many said deserved another go. McGregor beat Cowboy so bad, people are saying it was a fix. One has to wonder if Tony Armand Ferguson is all that stellar or is a product of luck?

He beat Cowboy, who was exposed as a can.
EOHWsR9XUAIF8TD.0.jpeg

He beat Pettis who after a decade of fighting still can't grapple.
AcceptableIllustriousAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

He beat Kevin Lee would have beat him easily if he had a training camp and no staph infection.
giphy.gif

These are all highly questionable wins. Wins that doesn't make you say, this guy is not to be fucked with. Every fan of Ferguson I meet seems to be a part-time server with a chip on their shoulder. They don't know real MMA. He's no dominant champ, never was, and when Khabib exposes him, people are going to focus on things that really matter, like the Conor vs Khabib rematch.
You sound horribly ignorant. You think too highly of your opinion. It's not relevant. Nothing about any of Tony's wins are questionable.

You should let us know when you have been watching MMA for more than 10 minutes.

Dropped IMO

I think Conor would probably KO him within 2. Tony gets dropped alot by lesser punchers. Anything longer Tony chokes him out
The biggest myth on sherdog still lives.

Tony subs Conor after weathering the early storm... Round 3 or 4 tops and Conor is done.

Hows it feel to have 45 replys all disagreeing with you. Maybe you shouldn’t make threads anymore for the betterment of Sherdog.

Tony's stock will never drop. The dude brings it every time. It's always ugly and bloody and the Just Bleed God's love every moment of it!!

Tony Ferguson had a competitive fight vs Cowboy with a victory that many said deserved another go. McGregor beat Cowboy so bad, people are saying it was a fix. One has to wonder if Tony Armand Ferguson is all that stellar or is a product of luck?

EOHWsR9XUAIF8TD.0.jpeg

He beat Kevin Lee would have beat him easily if he had a training camp and no staph infection.
giphy.gif

These are all highly questionable wins. Wins that doesn't make you say, this guy is not to be fucked with. Every fan of Ferguson I meet seems to be a part-time server with a chip on their shoulder. They don't know real MMA. He's no dominant champ, never was, and when Khabib exposes him, people are going to focus on things that really matter, like the Conor vs Khabib rematch.
No, i think with the momentum cerrone had going into that ferguson fight it was pretty impressive. Both victories were impressive. But something should be said for the punishment cerrone has taken in the last 7 months

EOHWsR9XUAIF8TD.0.jpeg

giphy.gif

This post is moronic and full of inane suppositions. That Cowboy was riding high, and Tony isnt a fast starter.

The comment about Lee winning easily except for him losing outs you as a retard.

Tony the type of guy to pay Cowboy not to take a dive.

Stupid. Cowboy was coming off a dominant win over Iaquinta who had just dominated Lee. Tony gave him a beating and then Gaethje did the same. Those things make it more likely he is washed, and to think otherwise shows a profound lack of understanding of the sport.

MMA Math and over-rating Al Iaquinta.
That's how you know you are on Sherdog.
Cowboy has been phoning it in for a few years now.

No. Cowboy was on a two fight losing streak before last night and was KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT by Justin in his last fight.

This fight was not a fix but it was a strategic fight for conor and dana to get him back in the spotlight and make the fans forget about him being a POS and a crybaby in the past year.

If that cowboy showed up against any of his previous opponents they would have all done the same to him.

Back