Did Tony Fergusons stock drop in your eyes, after seeing what McGregor did to Cowboy?

Tony has put away 3 fighters that Khabib took to decision.

Styles make fights.

Cowboy was on a 3 fight win streak when Tony fought him. Conor fought Cowboy coming off back to back stoppage losses, and he likely didn't belong in the cage so soon.

Nothing to see here.

Tony beat the shit out of Cowboy. It was actually bad luck that the finish was controversial

I think that taking guys into deep waters is part of Tony's gameplan.

This is true. But stylistically the way Tony fights, I see him losing to Conor. He's unorthodox, but sloppy and gets caught pretty easily. Conor will catch him and put him out.
So how often do you see Tony getting caught? Like really getting caught? This narrative is out there, but as far as im concerned He only has been dropped by Pettis and Lando...
Watch bis fight against Barboza and tell me that guy has no chin.

Tony Ferguson had a competitive fight vs Cowboy with a victory that many said deserved another go. McGregor beat Cowboy so bad, people are saying it was a fix. One has to wonder if Tony Armand Ferguson is all that stellar or is a product of luck?

He beat Cowboy, who was exposed as a can.
EOHWsR9XUAIF8TD.0.jpeg

He beat Pettis who after a decade of fighting still can't grapple.
AcceptableIllustriousAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

He beat Kevin Lee would have beat him easily if he had a training camp and no staph infection.
giphy.gif

These are all highly questionable wins. Wins that doesn't make you say, this guy is not to be fucked with. Every fan of Ferguson I meet seems to be a part-time server with a chip on their shoulder. They don't know real MMA. He's no dominant champ, never was, and when Khabib exposes him, people are going to focus on things that really matter, like the Conor vs Khabib rematch.

nah, either cowbow was made fragile by all his losses or he threw the fight

Tony is on a massive win streak so, no, Cowboy losing last week doesn’t change my opinion of Tony

personally, I expect Khabib to dominate Tony. Doesn’t change that Tony deserves the title shot. Plus there is a reason why they actually hold the fights. Stuff happens

No rematch needed

tumblr_pg8g1yxXj81rofocqo1_400.gifv

Conor03.gif

Khabib vs Tony will be the biggest fight in UFC history

Hmmm from this angle and the slow down ... its clearer now that the punch caught Conor while he wasn't set with his feet.

I thought the punch hit him harder than that but it appears it was just that he slipped.

Back