Did Tony Fergusons stock drop in your eyes, after seeing what McGregor did to Cowboy?

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Tony Ferguson had a competitive fight vs Cowboy with a victory that many said deserved another go. McGregor beat Cowboy so bad, people are saying it was a fix. One has to wonder if Tony Armand Ferguson is all that stellar or is a product of luck?

He beat Cowboy, who was exposed as a can.
EOHWsR9XUAIF8TD.0.jpeg

He beat Pettis who after a decade of fighting still can't grapple.
AcceptableIllustriousAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

He beat Kevin Lee would have beat him easily if he had a training camp and no staph infection.
giphy.gif

These are all highly questionable wins. Wins that doesn't make you say, this guy is not to be fucked with. Every fan of Ferguson I meet seems to be a part-time server with a chip on their shoulder. They don't know real MMA. He's no dominant champ, never was, and when Khabib exposes him, people are going to focus on things that really matter, like the Conor vs Khabib rematch.

Weird. It’s almost like you’re saying that the fact that Tony actually fought his way to the top, proves that he doesn’t deserve to be there...

Last edited:
No rematch needed

tumblr_pg8g1yxXj81rofocqo1_400.gifv

Conor03.gif

Khabib vs Tony will be the biggest fight in UFC history

The Cowboy Tony fought was not on a 2 fight losing streak by TKOs.

No more than seeing Tony have some problems early with Lando or not fighting smart against Kevin Lee.

He's always been like that. He often fights dumb or gets rocked, but always finishes strong.

Last edited:
after tonys demolition job cerrone has been tko'd every fight since. coincidence ? i dont think so

Nope.

Tony has those issues and still beat Cowboy, remember that he broke his nose that could have been a factor when Mcg hurt him with shoulder strikes.

Not particularly tbh, I’m now questioning whether or not you enjoy licking windows though.

I would say Conor’s dropped because his record seems built by UFC executives not by himself. Tony faced a fighter, Conor faced an empty trash can

DIVE!!! Cowboy is better than that.

Tony is a slow starter like Donald.
I didn't think it was competitive. I thought Tony was beating the breaks off him and he blew out his nose on purpose.
Donald has 50 fights, he knows what happens when you blow a broken nose.

No. Conor just has more power than Ferguson.

It's all about matchups.

Conor can KO Cowboy faster than Ferg did but that doesn't necessarily mean he can KO Ferg. Ferg has great durability and cardio and could possibly outlast him.

Conor vs Ferg would be an awesome fight that could go either way

A 12 fight win streak in the UFC LW division being simply a "product of luck"?

No. different time, different weight, different night

No, styles makes fights. Conor is extremely powerful but we know he has weaknesses tho, a great performance does not change that. I got Tony in that one.

And, stop trying to pretend the Cowboy that Tony faced is better than the Cowboy who Conor faced.

Cowboy has been turning up just for a check for quite some time now.

But his name is worth something it's why he's the go-to-guy when the UFC want to build somebody up. Tony got the same gimmie fight that Conor got.

Nope, 12 fight win streak speaks for itself mang.

Tony has always been drastically overrated by the cucks on this forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back