Did Tony Fergusons stock drop in your eyes, after seeing what McGregor did to Cowboy?

lmao holy fuck you idiots...

The Cowboy that Tony beat was the Cowboy coming off 3 straight wins and was 'resurrected' in most people's eyes.

The Cowboy that Conor beat was the Cowboy who got his eye fucked by Tony and KTFO'd by Gaethje.

It does Cowboy actually won the first round against Tony so therefore using simple logic Conor would have demolished Tony even quicker

No, same way Floyd's stock doesn't drop because other fighters in his division were knocking people out and he was going to points.

The thing with Tony is he always finds a way to win.

I have a crazy theory OP, I think that some fighters are power hitters and others are volume fighters, it's fucking crazy, I'm thinking about presenting the subject to my piers at the university and try to get some research fund going.

Tony Ferguson had a competitive fight vs Cowboy with a victory that many said deserved another go. McGregor beat Cowboy so bad, people are saying it was a fix. One has to wonder if Tony Armand Ferguson is all that stellar or is a product of luck?

He beat Cowboy, who was exposed as a can.
EOHWsR9XUAIF8TD.0.jpeg

He beat Pettis who after a decade of fighting still can't grapple.
AcceptableIllustriousAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

He beat Kevin Lee would have beat him easily if he had a training camp and no staph infection.
giphy.gif

These are all highly questionable wins. Wins that doesn't make you say, this guy is not to be fucked with. Every fan of Ferguson I meet seems to be a part-time server with a chip on their shoulder. They don't know real MMA. He's no dominant champ, never was, and when Khabib exposes him, people are going to focus on things that really matter, like the Conor vs Khabib rematch.

I've always believed that conor would absolutely destroy tony...probably in 1 round...think about it....tony was almost ko'd by pettis....who doesn't hit nearly as hard as conor does....sure, tony recovers pretty fast, but he'd be done against conor....

No..

Tony does not have Conor's power. But he has immense skill..

No, styles makes fights. Conor is extremely powerful but we know he has weaknesses tho, a great performance does not change that. I got Tony in that one.

Tony is very very hittable. Conor matches up with Tony really well..

Conor does not need too many..

conor might be a bad match up for Tony too because he's a slow starter

Tony Ferguson had a competitive fight vs Cowboy with a victory that many said deserved another go. McGregor beat Cowboy so bad, people are saying it was a fix. One has to wonder if Tony Armand Ferguson is all that stellar or is a product of luck?

EOHWsR9XUAIF8TD.0.jpeg

He beat Kevin Lee would have beat him easily if he had a training camp and no staph infection.
giphy.gif

These are all highly questionable wins. Wins that doesn't make you say, this guy is not to be fucked with. Every fan of Ferguson I meet seems to be a part-time server with a chip on their shoulder. They don't know real MMA. He's no dominant champ, never was, and when Khabib exposes him, people are going to focus on things that really matter, like the Conor vs Khabib rematch.

I'm a Ferguson fan in my 40's who likely could buy and sell you with the money in my couch cushions. So now you know one who's not a part time server, you're welcome.

Oh, and I also know real MMA more than you could ever dream of. I trained, fought, and cornered guys.

If you don't think Ferguson is the real deal that's fine, neither me nor anyone else can tell you what to believe. You have every right to be a retard, and good for you for exercising that right.

If I really cared I'd get into explaining why Cowboy is likely a different test coming off back to back losses where he was finished (as opposed to when Ferguson beat him and he was coming off wins). But...rather than try to educate you I'm kind of in the mood to mock you. Sorry, guess I'm an asshole today. And you're about as bright as a potted plant.

EOHWsR9XUAIF8TD.0.jpeg

giphy.gif

No because Donald always chokes in the big fights.

Tony has always been drastically overrated by the cucks on this forum.

Nah, he's drastically underrated by the mouth breathing Conor ball lickers. (See: you).

And, stop trying to pretend the Cowboy that Tony faced is better than the Cowboy who Conor faced.

Cowboy has been turning up just for a check for quite some time now.

But his name is worth something it's why he's the go-to-guy when the UFC want to build somebody up. Tony got the same gimmie fight that Conor got.

Stupid. Cowboy was coming off a dominant win over Iaquinta who had just dominated Lee. Tony gave him a beating and then Gaethje did the same. Those things make it more likely he is washed, and to think otherwise shows a profound lack of understanding of the sport.

I would say Conor’s dropped because his record seems built by UFC executives not by himself. Tony faced a fighter, Conor faced an empty trash can

you sound like an angry salty bitter troll....fact is, conor would ko tony in under a round....

Neither Ferguson nor Khabib are known to finish their opponents in the first round, but that doesn't mean they are worse than McGregor who has a lot of first round KOs. Completely different fighting styles.

Both fights went pretty much exactly as expected

Conor starting fast and running though cerrone

tony coming at cerrone with volume until cerrone crumbled

Back