International Denmark not taking anymore Asylum applications for the sake of "social cohesion...

As usual misrepresented by the dog shit source.
They havent actually done anything. They have discussed reforming the asylum system so in the future there would be 0. Asylum is also very far down the list of problems to solve. There are around 1500 applicants pr year.

1500 too many.

I think every single country has the right to forge their own path regarding immigration and asylum seekers. If they don't feel they want them, it's their right to refuse them in my opinion.

Kudos to the Danish state it is their home and they invite as many guests they want and once they don't want guests anymore they should lock the door like they did here.

I really hope people respect this kind of decisions your turf your decisions. This would make all this migrant talk the far-right paranoia excinct. This applies to every state even in the future if people of different backgrounds is undesired they should be peacefully exiled no need to going thru dark paths like the past

Holy shit this thread is completely masks off. No veiling the racism and xenophobia here.

As usual misrepresented by the dog shit source.
They havent actually done anything. They have discussed reforming the asylum system so in the future there would be 0. Asylum is also very far down the list of problems to solve. There are around 1500 applicants pr year.
Yep. I don't think reducing asylum seekers and increasing initiatives to treat the refugees and immigrants already here better, is a bad strategy. That's actually what I want as well, we can't repeat 2015 too many times. I'm also glad that we are taking the "kvoteflygninge" again.

With that said, it's about scales. Asylum and immigration is the lowest this year since 1998. Not to mention all other trends (crime, education and so on) has been moving in a positive direction. There's no practical need to set a zero policy, other than setting an example, and I find their rhetoric and "symbol politik" a bit disturbing honestly. Especially Tesfaye, which is a bit ironic.

I bet Biden wants them this is good news diversity is our strength !

Good for them .

Unfortunately genuine persecuted people will have one less free and democratic country to find sanctuary in, all thanks to the shithead Islamists abusing and exploiting the empathy and compassion of native Danes and neighboring Europeans.

Holy shit this thread is completely masks off. No veiling the racism and xenophobia here.

Yep. I don't think reducing asylum seekers and increasing initiatives to treat the refugees and immigrants already here better, is a bad strategy. That's actually what I want as well, we can't repeat 2015 too many times. I'm also glad that we are taking the "kvoteflygninge" again.

With that said, it's about scales. Asylum and immigration is the lowest this year since 1998. Not to mention all other trends (crime, education and so on) has been moving in a positive direction. There's no practical need to set a zero policy, other than setting an example, and I find their rhetoric and "symbol politik" a bit disturbing honestly. Especially Tesfaye, which is a bit ironic.
Nicholas Winding Refn is GOAT Dane. Just saying.

No surprise there, the Danes have been the sane bunch among Scandinavia for a while.

Good for them .

Unfortunately genuine persecuted people will have one less free and democratic country to find sanctuary in, all thanks to the shithead Islamists abusing and exploiting the empathy and compassion of native Danes and neighboring Europeans.
It is sad that actual refugees will be affected. But when you see thousands of refugees and every single one is a working age male from the Middle East or Africa it raises some questions about the validity of these refugees.

Back