International Denmark not taking anymore Asylum applications for the sake of "social cohesion...

That's their prerogative. It doesn't necessarily need to be construed as ethnonationalist. The unfortunate fact is that refugees can be destabilizing in ways just as a matter of reality. They're generally poor and oftentimes lack knowledge and skills that help ease transition into a whole new society with different languages, norms, workforce needs, etc.

There's nothing inherently wrong with this.
There are all sorts of issues that are going to come about when you introduce a whole bunch of new people into a new place. There is going to be a lot of friction and difficulties in the beginning that can last a long time.

That being said, countries that have had a hand in helping to destabilize countries, should do less complaining and less destabilizing, and realize their role in creating these refugees.

I find it funny that an enlightened European country that is 99% white probably went to 98% and is already worried about social cohesion...

Aww and i i want to use this card to join my sister and her family there hahaha

As usual misrepresented by the dog shit source.
They havent actually done anything. They have discussed reforming the asylum system so in the future there would be 0. Asylum is also very far down the list of problems to solve. There are around 1500 applicants pr year.

I find it funny that an enlightened European country that is 99% white probably went to 98% and is already worried about social cohesion...
It’s funny in retrospect how Europeans used to lecture and criticize the US about racism when they were totally homogenous, and then we have right wing parties sprouting up everywhere due to a statistically small amount of people.

We’re like 60% white on a good day, and we’re still the awful racists

That's their prerogative. It doesn't necessarily need to be construed as ethnonationalist. The unfortunate fact is that refugees can be destabilizing in ways just as a matter of reality. They're generally poor and oftentimes lack knowledge and skills that help ease transition into a whole new society with different languages, norms, workforce needs, etc.

Is this sarcastic? Like "this shouldn't be construed as ethnonationalist because they're only doing it for the reasons that every ethnonationalist gives to support their fight for an ethnostate"

Thats always how its been. It was way worse when Danes and swedes would post online before rhey got flooded with Syrians

"Wow america is terrible, my country doesn't have racism like this" when they only had like 3 Persians to be racist to in the whole country

It’s funny in retrospect how Europeans used to lecture and criticize the US about racism when they were totally homogenous, and then we have right wing parties sprouting up everywhere due to a statistically small amount of people.

We’re like 60% white on a good day, and we’re still the awful racists
soon they will not have the time to lecture

god is good

Back