Relationship Dear Sherdog, Need Relationship Advice

Should have banged her. Women don't treat sex like it's some sacred special thing. Men shouldn't either unless they want to get laid less.
This is the truth,

Men are expected to be aggressive and try to get them in the sack. Despite what they say acting like you should be able to "read their signals if they are not interested", 99% of the time if she is making out with you, she is expecting boob grabs and you ripping her pants off.

When you DON'T do that, she starts to think of you as a beta wuss

She expected teh D.

You didn't supply it out of hespect.

Someone else now will be.

Morale of the story..........don't respect women!

Lmao so true

I remember when I was a young pup and respected women I dated and wasn't getting laid... and my boys were total dbags and slaying poon tang left and right...there's no magic trick just act like you don't give a phuck (even if you have a retard school boy crush on a dame) and chicks will do anything you want...treat them like ladies and you will suffer the dreaded scourge known as "dry dick"

Lmao so true

I remember when I was a young pup and respected women I dated and wasn't getting laid... and my boys were total dbags and slaying poon tang left and right...there's no magic trick just act like you don't give a phuck (even if you have a retard school boy crush on a dame) and chicks will do anything you want...treat them like ladies and you will suffer the dreaded scourge known as "dry dick"
Thankfully I had a girl when I was 18 do me the courtesy of telling me that I had my chance and missed it (by not making the move because her roommate who was supposed to be gone for the night came back to their dorm room). I never made that mistake again.

I'll never forget her roommate's response when I (somewhat jokingly) accused her of cockblocking me a few weeks later: "I put my headphones on for you, bro". Apparently that's industry standard for sluts in dorm rooms.

UPDATE:

She has texted me a few times here and there. Says she is really busy. Look I know what that usually means but honestly her situation is unique. I wont get into her personal shit on these karate boards. But we set up a date for saturday after she gets off work.

I'll let you guys know how that goes. If she cancels saturday I'm out tho. Done.
Is it miserable to be in your 40s and going through these teenage problems?

Last edited:
I'd skip the text and send her a video message instead. Kinda like this guy...

After watching this video, Julia’s pussy would be as dry as the Sahara desert.

Last edited:
Lmao so true

Man there's so much truth do your post!

It's true! Keep them mean, keep them keen or whatever it is. I've seen so many men treat women like angels, only to be treated like a parasite and later get cheated on for a "bad boy".

Thankfully I had a girl when I was 18 do me the courtesy of telling me that I had my chance and missed it (by not making the move because her roommate who was supposed to be gone for the night came back). I never made the mistake of being too passive in the bedroom again.

I'll never forget her roommate's response when I (somewhat jokingly) accused her of cockblocking me a few weeks later: "I put my headphones on for you, bro". Apparently that's industry standard for sluts in dorm rooms.

Is it miserable to be in your 40s and going through these 16-25 yearold problems?
Very

She ended up trolling him pretty good and got him to send more videos. I'm at work now so i can't get them, but just look up "Good morning Julia" on Reddit and you can find a lot on him. Julia even made a thread about it haha. He must want to die worse than TS after failing to close the deal and have the secks.

Dude didn’t even know her. Cuckoo for CocoPuffs. The Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan movie in his head didn’t quite pan out with Reality.

Edit: Didn’t know it was that big of a meme 2017.
Shirts, mugs, and what not were being sold.

images

Last edited:
Cause it's one of the best movies ever that's why lol
Lol I just meant that I can't put my finger on what it is that I like about it. It isn't super funny and doesn't have an outstanding story. I guess it's just the quirkiness of the dialogue and the believability of the character interactions.

Man there's so much truth do your post!

It's true! Keep them mean, keep them keen or whatever it is. I've seen so many men treat women like angels, only to be treated like a parasite and later get cheated on for a "bad boy".

Sad that's how it is there's something chicks...I guess Sense about a gentleman....like something in their collective DNA is saying he can't kill a wolf or tiger for me

It's unconsciously primal....unless youre rich...rich overrides any chick's DNA lol

Sad that's how it is there's something chicks...I guess Sense about a gentleman....like something in their collective DNA is saying he can't kill a wolf or tiger for me

It's unconsciously primal....unless youre rich...rich overrides any chick's DNA lol

Rich only gets you exploited by women, rich guys may get “felatio” and “intercourse”, but they don’t get their dick sucked and hot caveman sex.

Being rich is a positive, but you need GAME!

Rich only gets you exploited by women, rich guys may get “felatio” and “intercourse”, but they don’t get their dick sucked and hot caveman sex.

Being rich is a positive, but you need GAME!

One can have both as well.
Relatively well to do and attractive/charming enough to be wanted.
Dunno bout sex with caveman, but sure. ;)

Last edited:
Partially true.
One can have both as well.
Well enough to do and wanted.
Dunno bout sex with caveman, but sure. ;)

There are a lot of guys that have lots of money and no game ... they usually end up getting divorce raped!

Sure, if you've got both, you are top tier in the sexual market place.

UPDATE:

She has texted me a few times here and there. Says she is really busy. Look I know what that usually means but honestly her situation is unique. I wont get into her personal shit on these karate boards. But we set up a date for saturday after she gets off work.

I'll let you guys know how that goes. If she cancels saturday I'm out tho. Done.

If you don't try to fuck her on Saturday, you need to be flayed alive GOT style. You are fucking with the cosmic balance.

If you don't try to fuck her on Saturday, you need to be flayed alive GOT style. You are fucking with the cosmic balance.
I hear you man. I will put the square peg in the round hole

And she blew me off again.

Damn sherdoggers are always right

She gone. She found a guy that could close.

She probably texted you with him inside her.

I've been both guys at different times...

sometimes we even leave out the woman
Word been the guy inside more than the other way.

It seems everytime I find one I really really like and don’t close they slip out.

When I close they latch 3rd degree clinger style.

Back