Relationship Dear Sherdog, Need Relationship Advice

She expected teh D.

You didn't supply it out of hespect.

Someone else now will be.

Morale of the story..........don't respect women!
That's true, I sent a hot chick home in an uber because I was drunk and had to get up for work in 4 hours. A few months later she banged one of the homies. I couldn't be mad it was my fault.

She gave you 3 chances to hit it. You declined. This is not HS. She is a grown ass woman now. She does not want or need you to protect the sanctity of her vagina. There is a decent chance that the only reason she reached out in the first place was that she just wanted some D.

Sigh..........One more time for all you retards out there:

First base, second base, third base, home. It's your job to run the bases. It's her job to call you out. It's just like an MMA bout, you pursue until you are told to stop.

There is a fundamental reason to never deviate from this path. Which brings me to the advice part:

You made this girl think you were interested with your words. But you convinced her you were NOT interested with your actions. More accurately, lack of them. In short, you rejected her. 3 fucking times. The response you are getting now is that of a woman dealing with rejection.

Try and think of it this way. Remember back when you were trying to fuck a girl, but were shot down. Maybe she shot you down when you tried to take off her shirt. Maybe it was when you started feeling her downstairs. Maybe it was when you put her hand on your cock. Whenever it was, once you were shut down, the first thing you felt was frustration. (I wanted to get laid and didn't-fuck). Then you were hit with a small wave of anger and disappointment at being rejected ( This girl does not want to have sex with me- Fuck her).

At this point, most girls are intuitive enough to know that they have opened up a wound, and if they are interested in you, they need to balm it. So you hear things like, 'I really like you but this is a little to fast for me'. 'Lets's wait a little bit.' or even the patented, 'Sorry, Aunt Flo is visiting this week.' All of this is meant to convince you that while you may be frustrated, you should not feel rejected. In fact, you should feel encouraged to try again. Which, of course, you do.

Now, to appreciate the magnitude of your sin, lets look at this from the other side. To reject you, a woman has to shut down a request, whether it is a date invitation or trying to get in her pants. But for you to reject that same woman, all you have to do is not ask her to dinner or not try to get in her pants. The fact that you have not progressed things gives her no hope for the future. You have given her no reason to try again.

Making out with this woman all night on the 3rd date with no attempt to fuck her was the ultimate rejection to her. She spent that entire time thinking, 'Why is he not trying to fuck me. What's wrong with me? What's wrong with him? FUCK!! '. And women take that shit a lot harder than men. Even if she did not want to fuck you, I promise you that she wanted you to try.

I agree with your chick friend that you should wait a few days before reaching out. But when you do reach out, if at all practical, it should be in the form of a booty call. You have already put in a lot of hard work convincing this chick you don't want to fuck her. To have any chance, You are going to need to do something bracing to change that narrative.

This^

@SamSchmidt the only way to get her back is to let her go, and to start dating other women.

If she sees or discovers that you are with another woman, this is going to cause her interest to spike back up, and she may reach out to see if there is still any chemistry there.

If she does, automatically assume that she wants to get together to hook up. Skip the white knight chivalry BS, and invite her over to hang out.

If you're making out with the chick, she probably wants dick. This isn't high school. Making out almost certainly means she's ready for dick. And god dammit, Sam, you're going to give it to her.

<codychoke>

giphy.gif

I'd skip the text and send her a video message instead. Kinda like this guy...

This is actually not as terrible as it seems at first. Its way over the top, but it still ratchets down to semi-normal by the end. I'd like to know more about the source of this video and what happened with those involved.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
-Wayne Gretzky

This is actually not as terrible as it seems at first. Its way over the top, but it still ratchets down to semi-normal by the end. I'd like to know more about the source of this video and what happened with those involved.

He got her number at the gym when she signed in to a class. He was twice her age and sent that out of the blue. He is way worse than it seems at first haha.

Jesus jumping Christ......this cringe level is 9000.

Goooooood morning Juliaaaaaaaa!

He got her number at the gym when she signed in to a class. He was twice her age and sent that out of the blue. He is way worse than it seems at first haha.

Goooooood morning Juliaaaaaaaa!

Oh fucking Christ. Well, at least he's putting himself out there, but damn, obvious he didn't have a shot to go that far.

Ok. Not even a long story.

Boy and girl meet in high school. Becomes apart of our clique. 25 years later we reconnect. Hit it off. Everything is going well. We meet in person again. Everything is well talk for 2 hours before she goes home.

Next night. Same. But kiss at end of night.

Text all week back and forth all day until bedtime.

Then next saturday hits. We go out for a drink.(s) We make out pretty much all night. Didnt close because I truly like her and she is definitely a 9 to my 7. So I didnt try to bang that night.

Next day sporadic texts. Yesterday sporadic. Today none

Do I text now, call or wait. Talked to another chick friend of mine she said to wait.

I usually never have a problem with this kind of shit but I actually have...feelings somehow already for this gal.

Get your jokes out of the way than can someone hit me with their advice on this karate forum. Or if you were ever in a similar situation?
You should've fucked her. It's obvious that it didn't happen and she might be thinking, "maybe hes just a friend". AKA you're in the friendzone now since you didnt fuck her.

UPDATE:

She has texted me a few times here and there. Says she is really busy. Look I know what that usually means but honestly her situation is unique. I wont get into her personal shit on these karate boards. But we set up a date for saturday after she gets off work.

I'll let you guys know how that goes. If she cancels saturday I'm out tho. Done.

Go into it not giving a shit and just trying to be funny, but be physically ready to bang.

Oh fucking Christ. Well, at least he's putting himself out there, but damn, obvious he didn't have a shot to go that far.

She ended up trolling him pretty good and got him to send more videos. I'm at work now so i can't get them, but just look up "Good morning Julia" on Reddit and you can find a lot on him. Julia even made a thread about it haha. He must want to die worse than TS after failing to close the deal and have the secks.

Wow. Fucking lol

As others have mentioned, there is a good chance that she is already involved with someone, or is considering going after multiple partners. For as much as it sucks, woman (and some men) hedge their bets, and unless they are in a committed exclusive relationship, will have keep multiple avenues open.

I'm sure the woman in the OP has feelings for you and does enjoy your time together, but she may also feel the same way about someone else, and is weighing out her options. While this may seem like a crummy thing to do, it actually makes alot of sense.

While my inclination wouuld be to just ask her directly (I don't like playing games and ambiguity is particularly distressing), that has backfired in the past, and it makes the other person think you are coming on too strong. As your female friend suggested, wait a couple of days, and hope that she reaches out to you. If she doesn't, just give her a casual call/text asking her if he wants to grab a drink/dinner. If she says no to the latter, you have your answer.

Back