Relationship Dear Sherdog, Need Relationship Advice

Meet 25 years later
Make out all night....and not try to smash that ass.

I'm speechless here. Just out of curiosity OP how many women have you slammed? Because this sounds like a problem a 15 year old kid would have

Meet 25 years later
Make out all night....and not try to smash that ass.

I'm speechless here. Just out of curiosity OP how many women have you slammed? Because this sounds like a problem a 15 year old kid would have
I understand the thinking here I've pointed it out all night. But I dont want an Ipad

Nah I wasn't being needy. I think I just came off more as...we are good for each other type shit.

I hear you on the clingy shit. All of you. I mean but it's hard to do. Easier to say on a forums man. I really like her.
It's clear you really like her, but texting on a daily basis is an established couples thing, to check in, say I love you, pick up some groceries etc..

Save those conversations for in person, make her miss you. Wait for her to reach out to you, then set up a get together after a few cordial texts, and leave it at that.

If she doesn't reach out to you again, she's probably not interested. The thought of that sucks I know (we've all been there) but let her come to you now. You sent the last text, why chase someone who isn't reciprocating?

If you don't hear from her for a couple of weeks, you could send out another text, but I personally wouldn't bother.

If you were that into her you should’ve made it obvious so that you could’ve accelerated everything. Imagine her being just as into you as you were into her and yet you backed off and acted like you were laid back and had other options. You made her feel stupid and now she thinks you play games instead of being honest and going for the things you really want.

Girls may play games, but they’re not looking for guys that do as well.

Well said.
Especially the highlighted bit.
And i'll add to that, that yes, girls may play games but mature women usually don't, and that only makes your closing statement - that they're not looking for a guy that plays games - even more pertinent.

Sam, if you want to impress a 40+ woman, just cut the crap and stay true to whatever it is about you that made her like you (and the two of you have a connection) in the first place.

I don't get it? Your pp not working or something, what are you asking us for? Permission to bang? You have my permission, bro. Just bang!

Nah I wasn't being needy. I think I just came off more as...we are good for each other type shit.

I hear you on the clingy shit. All of you. I mean but it's hard to do. Easier to say on a forums man. I really like her.

I hear ya. Give it time.
You are already in the door.
I hope it works out.
May just be she’s not ready for whatever reason.

Lots have already said this but I just wanna add my weight to the mass.
You guys are in your 40's, known to one another, and were on your third date. You made out a tonne "all night" then you elected not to make a move to seal the deal?
100% you triggered her insecurities by not trying to close. Jesus Christ man.
Get on the phone and get sexual . Fucking hell. Use your brain bro.

Drink before the first few dates, it’s landed me girls way out of my league and my current 3 year relationship. It brings out the real you & kills anxiety as long as you don’t Hasselhoff it.

horrible advice, but ya gotta stick with what works.

Fuckin' Sam Schmidt....

Up on Sherdog in the past talkin' bout beatin' up guts, fuckin slayin' bitches, dilatin' flavor caves, smashin' broads, makin' asses clap, fuckin runnin' through dirty stanky ass puss with no remorse for the well being of anyone in your way.

Now you're here asking whether you should hit send on that text or not?

Fuckin' Sam Schmidt....
Sounds like he might be full of Schmidt
bork1}

Maybe she is not single... I would advise never mind on this situation. Just find a new partner. Thank God we have a dating apps.

Yeah, TS is in denial if he thinks he still has a chance with this chick.

When you are perceived as being “needy” by a girl, the homeless guy in the street has a better chance of fucking her than you.

Text her back to invite her to something fun.

If she declines, you blew it. Forget she ever existed, on to the next one.

If she accepts, make sure it is really fun. Seal the deal that same day.

I guarantee she’s posed the same question to her female friends after the date as well. Half of their responses were “god what a pussy” and the other half “see I told you that little twerp likes cock.”

Ok. Not even a long story.

Boy and girl meet in high school. Becomes apart of our clique. 25 years later we reconnect. Hit it off. Everything is going well. We meet in person again. Everything is well talk for 2 hours before she goes home.

Next night. Same. But kiss at end of night.

Text all week back and forth all day until bedtime.

Then next saturday hits. We go out for a drink.(s) We make out pretty much all night. Didnt close because I truly like her and she is definitely a 9 to my 7. So I didnt try to bang that night.

Next day sporadic texts. Yesterday sporadic. Today none

Do I text now, call or wait. Talked to another chick friend of mine she said to wait.

I usually never have a problem with this kind of shit but I actually have...feelings somehow already for this gal.

Get your jokes out of the way than can someone hit me with their advice on this karate forum. Or if you were ever in a similar situation?

OK, I've read through the entire thread now & I think it may still be salvageable. The fact that her text responses have diminished so dramatically is troubling but that could mean a lot of things. The worst of which is she's no longer interested. But, on the other hand, maybe she decided to back off a bit because her feelings for you came too fast, too strong so she needed some breathing room. In which case, you've given her a couple of days already, right? If she hasn't called you yet then it's time for you to call her. Try to set up another date asap & go from there.
If she comes up with an excuse or she says "no" then obviously you're chances are gone but I'd be surprised if that happened with the history that you two have together.
So, good luck, man. Hopefully, you can reboot this thing & do things right this time.
Peace.

Boy and girl meet in high school. Becomes apart of our clique. 25 years later we reconnect. Hit it off. Everything is going well. We meet in person again. Everything is well talk for 2 hours before she goes home.

Then next saturday hits. We go out for a drink.(s) We make out pretty much all night. Didnt close because I truly like her and she is definitely a 9 to my 7. So I didnt try to bang that night.

Do I text now, call or wait. Talked to another chick friend of mine she said to wait.

I usually never have a problem with this kind of shit but I actually have...feelings somehow already for this gal.

Get your jokes out of the way than can someone hit me with their advice on this karate forum. Or if you were ever in a similar situation?

She gave you 3 chances to hit it. You declined. This is not HS. She is a grown ass woman now. She does not want or need you to protect the sanctity of her vagina. There is a decent chance that the only reason she reached out in the first place was that she just wanted some D.

Sigh..........One more time for all you retards out there:

First base, second base, third base, home. It's your job to run the bases. It's her job to call you out. It's just like an MMA bout, you pursue until you are told to stop.

There is a fundamental reason to never deviate from this path. Which brings me to the advice part:

You made this girl think you were interested with your words. But you convinced her you were NOT interested with your actions. More accurately, lack of them. In short, you rejected her. 3 fucking times. The response you are getting now is that of a woman dealing with rejection.

Try and think of it this way. Remember back when you were trying to fuck a girl, but were shot down. Maybe she shot you down when you tried to take off her shirt. Maybe it was when you started feeling her downstairs. Maybe it was when you put her hand on your cock. Whenever it was, once you were shut down, the first thing you felt was frustration. (I wanted to get laid and didn't-fuck). Then you were hit with a small wave of anger and disappointment at being rejected ( This girl does not want to have sex with me- Fuck her).

At this point, most girls are intuitive enough to know that they have opened up a wound, and if they are interested in you, they need to balm it. So you hear things like, 'I really like you but this is a little to fast for me'. 'Lets's wait a little bit.' or even the patented, 'Sorry, Aunt Flo is visiting this week.' All of this is meant to convince you that while you may be frustrated, you should not feel rejected. In fact, you should feel encouraged to try again. Which, of course, you do.

Now, to appreciate the magnitude of your sin, lets look at this from the other side. To reject you, a woman has to shut down a request, whether it is a date invitation or trying to get in her pants. But for you to reject that same woman, all you have to do is not ask her to dinner or not try to get in her pants. The fact that you have not progressed things gives her no hope for the future. You have given her no reason to try again.

Making out with this woman all night on the 3rd date with no attempt to fuck her was the ultimate rejection to her. She spent that entire time thinking, 'Why is he not trying to fuck me. What's wrong with me? What's wrong with him? FUCK!! '. And women take that shit a lot harder than men. Even if she did not want to fuck you, I promise you that she wanted you to try.

I agree with your chick friend that you should wait a few days before reaching out. But when you do reach out, if at all practical, it should be in the form of a booty call. You have already put in a lot of hard work convincing this chick you don't want to fuck her. To have any chance, You are going to need to do something bracing to change that narrative.

Last edited:

so you’re over 40 and not sure how to do this stuff so you’re getting on sherdog to ask for help?

She gave you 3 chances to hit it. You declined. This is not HS. She is a grown ass woman now. She does not want or need you to protect the sanctity of her vagina. There is a decent chance that the only reason she reached out in the first place was that she just wanted some D.

Sigh..........One more time for all you retards out there:

First base, second base, third base, home. It's your job to run the bases. It's her job to call you out. It's just like an MMA bout, you pursue until you are told to stop.

There is a fundamental reason to never deviate from this path. Which brings me to the advice part:

You made this girl think you were interested with your words. But you convinced her you were NOT interested with your actions. More accurately, lack of them. In short, you rejected her. 3 fucking times. The response you are getting now is that of a woman dealing with rejection.

Try and think of it this way. Remember back when you were trying to fuck a girl, but were shot down. Maybe she shot you down when you tried to take off her shirt. Maybe it was when you started feeling her downstairs. Maybe it was when you put her hand on your cock. Whenever it was, once you were shut down, the first thing you felt was frustration. (I wanted to get laid and didn't-fuck). Then you were hit with a small wave of anger and disappointment at being rejected ( This girl does not want to have sex with me- Fuck her).

At this point, most girls are intuitive enough to know that they have opened up a wound, and if they are interested in you, they need to balm it. So you hear things like, 'I really like you but this is a little to fast for me'. 'Lets's wait a little bit.' or even the patented, 'Sorry, Aunt Flo is visiting this week.' All of this is meant to convince you that while you may be frustrated, you should not feel rejected. In fact, you should feel encouraged to try again. Which, of course, you do.

Now, to appreciate the magnitude of your sin, lets look at this from the other side. To reject you, a woman has to shut down a request, whether it is a date invitation or trying to get in her pants. But for you to reject that same woman, all you have to do is not ask her to dinner or not try to get in her pants. The fact that you have not progressed things gives her no hope for the future. You have given her no reason to try again.

Making out with this woman all night on the 3rd date with no attempt to fuck her was the ultimate rejection to her. She spent that entire time thinking, 'Why is he not trying to fuck me. What's wrong with me? What's wrong with him? FUCK!! '. And women take that shit a lot harder than men. Even if she did not want to fuck you, I promise you that she wanted you to try.

I agree with your chick friend that you should wait a few days before reaching out. But when you do reach out, if at all practical, it should be in the form of a booty call. You have already put in a lot of hard work convincing this chick you don't want to fuck her. To have any chance, You are going to need to do something bracing to change that narrative.

dude. Bravo.gif this should be stickied at the top of every relationship thread and you should be showered with champagne and hand jobs

Back