Relationship Dear Sherdog, Need Relationship Advice

Word been the guy inside more than the other way.

It seems everytime I find one I really really like and don’t close they slip out.

When I close they latch 3rd degree clinger style.
I have to be honest, I've been the guy on the phone more times than I care to think about.

Ok. Not even a long story.

Boy and girl meet in high school. Becomes apart of our clique. 25 years later we reconnect. Hit it off. Everything is going well. We meet in person again. Everything is well talk for 2 hours before she goes home.

Next night. Same. But kiss at end of night.

Text all week back and forth all day until bedtime.

Then next saturday hits. We go out for a drink.(s) We make out pretty much all night. Didnt close because I truly like her and she is definitely a 9 to my 7. So I didnt try to bang that night.

Next day sporadic texts. Yesterday sporadic. Today none

Do I text now, call or wait. Talked to another chick friend of mine she said to wait.

I usually never have a problem with this kind of shit but I actually have...feelings somehow already for this gal.

Get your jokes out of the way than can someone hit me with their advice on this karate forum. Or if you were ever in a similar situation?

Real talk - don't text. If she's into you, she'll eventually text, even if just to check wtf you're not texting, where you can just lay something lame down like a death in the family or work or whatever, it's easy to get out of that. If she doesn't text, it ain't it son. And anyone else who says it's on you to text again can eat shit, it ain't cause it's not.

And she blew me off again.

Damn sherdoggers are always right

No lie, the homeless guy on the street now has a better chance of f**king her at this point in time.

As soon as a woman perceives you as being needy, you are done!

Should have listened fam, never doubt the dog. Completely stop contacting her and let her come crawling back, if she does fuck her then otherwise just leave it.

So what you're saying is she clearly wanted dick, you gave her no dick, and now she's looking for dick?

I mean, going by your timeline here, you should both be in your 40s, and you still don't know how this works?

<bball2>

Lots of good replies first page.

Forget about and move on. Learn from your mistake. See other girls. Who knows, you might even run into this girl when you’re out with another woman. If she see’s you having fun with a new girl and you don’t act all weird when you run into each other, good chance she’ll be up for banging again. But don’t make that your goal. It’s just a possible perk that comes with moving on.

1. She's not a 9 if she was in HS 25 years ago.

2. Women in their 40s have been around the block, a lot, especially divorced women, and don't need overly drawn out courtship. There are no 40 something prudes and you saw her 3 times without making your move.

3. You think you're being "respectful", she thinks you're timid and unsure of yourself and is turned off. Women aren't actually all that into you until after you've had sex. Now your options are to either chalk it up in the "L" column, or embarrass yourself by groveling and trying to get it back after you've already turned her off, and watch her give excuses for not being able to meet up with you again even while you keep trying.

Yep. Also he isnt a 7. Harry styles is high 7 tier. And the age pill hits everyone.

I mean he can recover if she is still attracted to him.

Also to all the ones who says its cuz I didn't close. She was really fucking wasted by the end of the night.

And I can't and won't fuck a chick that far gone. I took her home. Everything was fine at that point.

depending on how wasted....she could be embarrassed and doesn’t remember if y’all bumped uglies or not...wait a day or two and call her...tell her you liked the make out session but felt y’all were to wasted to hump...and then ask is she felt the same way....I’ll keep reading to see if anything has passed since you posted

depending on how wasted....she could be embarrassed and doesn’t remember if y’all bumped uglies or not...wait a day or two and call her...tell her you liked the make out session but felt y’all were to wasted to hump...and then ask is she felt the same way....I’ll keep reading to see if anything has passed since you posted

Dude, this situation is done, case closed.

You should have been tapping her ass instead of tapping computer buttons asking for advice. Since you can't fuck her now, fuck her, and go get something new.

Back