Relationship Dear Sherdog, Need Relationship Advice

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
Ok. Not even a long story.

Boy and girl meet in high school. Becomes apart of our clique. 25 years later we reconnect. Hit it off. Everything is going well. We meet in person again. Everything is well talk for 2 hours before she goes home.

Next night. Same. But kiss at end of night.

Text all week back and forth all day until bedtime.

Then next saturday hits. We go out for a drink.(s) We make out pretty much all night. Didnt close because I truly like her and she is definitely a 9 to my 7. So I didnt try to bang that night.

Next day sporadic texts. Yesterday sporadic. Today none

Do I text now, call or wait. Talked to another chick friend of mine she said to wait.

I usually never have a problem with this kind of shit but I actually have...feelings somehow already for this gal.

Get your jokes out of the way than can someone hit me with their advice on this karate forum. Or if you were ever in a similar situation?

She expected teh D.

You didn't supply it out of hespect.

Someone else now will be.

Morale of the story..........don't respect women!

She gone. She found a guy that could close.

She probably texted you with him inside her.

I've been both guys at different times...

sometimes we even leave out the woman

All those words and not a single pic

You had your chance and

200.gif

Sherdog Advice

Sam Fucking Schmidt

Wait
+
Use that time to work on next one

<WellThere>

Last edited:
TS reading this thread like...

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/:eek::eek::eek:k9SgzNue0hIveXtbh9i84kihs75QkyZ7VbJr9Z2xm5FbzdLhidK3R_S12qYUaBz_7YlqugPGMGj_BlLwoiZKIS5_RznUinqW6ujXYmur-cbRuMir5vkL2uGGwd6Wqpi26_0BCRKZd9-z5serrHDHL9SP5YB1Yc82-WYezlokwXnGx93H6zEQ

Boy and girl meet in high school. Becomes apart of our clique. 25 years later we reconnect. Hit it off. Everything is going well. We meet in person again. Everything is well talk for 2 hours before she goes home.

Then next saturday hits. We go out for a drink.(s) We make out pretty much all night. Didnt close because I truly like her and she is definitely a 9 to my 7. So I didnt try to bang that night.

Do I text now, call or wait. Talked to another chick friend of mine she said to wait.

I usually never have a problem with this kind of shit but I actually have...feelings somehow already for this gal.

Get your jokes out of the way than can someone hit me with their advice on this karate forum. Or if you were ever in a similar situation?

Always call, don't text when it comes to this situation.

Just don't get creepy and blow up her phone.

You didnt even smash and she's out buying you an ipad

How does she feel about Celly Cel?

I'd skip the text and send her a video message instead. Kinda like this guy...

She really has no clue who Eddie Alvarez is, does she?

Call her in a couple days. I never text because there's a higher chance she'll ignore or flake. If she doesn't answer or text back, move on.

1. She's not a 9 if she was in HS 25 years ago.

2. Women in their 40s have been around the block, a lot, especially divorced women, and don't need overly drawn out courtship. There are no 40 something prudes and you saw her 3 times without making your move.

3. You think you're being "respectful", she thinks you're timid and unsure of yourself and is turned off. Women aren't actually all that into you until after you've had sex. Now your options are to either chalk it up in the "L" column, or embarrass yourself by groveling and trying to get it back after you've already turned her off, and watch her give excuses for not being able to meet up with you again even while you keep trying.

Have you learned nothing?
You sicken me.

ApprehensiveLeftAntelope-small.gif

Should have banged her. Women don't treat sex like it's some sacred special thing. Men shouldn't either unless they want to get laid less.

Back