DC might have checkmated JBJ...

Dunno why all the hate just cause nobody can best the guy in the cage. He obviously has done peds but who hasn't in the short time mma has been around? Are they undeafeted? Really you guys act like a bunch of wieners it makes me laugh btw peds dont effect talent and skill

Dunno why all the hate just cause nobody can best the guy in the cage. He obviously has done peds but who hasn't in the short time mma has been around? Are they undeafeted? Really you guys act like a bunch of wieners it makes me laugh btw peds dont effect talent and skill

Sorry Jon, you're not fooling anyone nowadays.

We're on to you.

Even if you consider that JBJ is ahead of him in the LHW GOAT List (let´s put aside the PEDs debate), DC´s 1st run in the SF HW division, coupled with his recent Dare-2-Be-Great move to challenge the UFC [potential ATG] HW champion (Miocic), might have cemented DC´s legacy in the P4P GOAT list, ahead of JBJ...

See: JBJ´s lost time and reluctance to test himself @ HW , might work against his timeline when it comes to cementing his legacy vs DC.

Even if JBJ gets his shit together, and somehow comes back, the window @ HW is closing:
the only [in his relative physical prime] Great win would be against an aging Miocic, but legacy-wise beating him @ 36 yrs old is different than beating him @ 38-39 yrs old..

And if you consider that the UFC is indeed a poor organization when it comes to developping HWs (only 2 potential ATGs in the last 10 yrs: Stipe & Cain to a lesser extent)...

DC´s anticipation & bold move might have checkmated JBJ...

You refer to Stipe as potential ATG at several points here, but the thing is, he's average as fuck.

Are you certain? Don't you think he even spars clean and has some idea of what he can do without the juice? I've seen a lot of speculation that the Jones that fought St.-Preux was clean.
Who knows with that guy? He's a pathological liar and a cheat. Maybe he spars clean or fought OSP clean but I doubt it, I also wouldn't take his word for it either way.

Why is DC pushing for the brock fight if he cares soo much about peds?
DC doesn't. He's been willing to fight PED users his whole career, willing to fight Jon a third time for christ's sake. The idea that he somehow refuses to fight people on that basis comes out of nowhere.

DC doesn't. He's been willing to fight PED users his whole career, willing to fight Jon a third time for christ's sake. The idea that he somehow refuses to fight people on that basis comes out of nowhere.

yep exactly but when he losses to jones he all of a sudden cries about peds?

so peds dont mean shit to DC, he just tells himself that so he has something to justify his losses

Fair enough. Dont worry though , hes riding off into the sunset soon with a stack of bork dollars all going to plan. Its just my opinion man but with the things he's had to deal with outside of fighting I'd say he deserves it.

yep exactly but when he losses to jones he all of a sudden cries about peds?
He still acknowledges his loss. Doesn't even mention it in most interviews. Honestly, he only seems to bring up PEDs when he's interacting directly with Jones, trying to piss him off.

0-2 against USADA
tenor.gif
And one no contest for hiding under the ring.

DC's 0-2 vs bones he knows this and it burns his ass soo much he cried like a baby

Jones dies a little inside every time someone mentions PEDS. He knows he's never fought DC clean, and he knows why he took the juice.

PEDS enhance your skill. That's what they are used for.

yeah, but looking at the big picture implies you have to consider other elements...

But the big picture is a dominant, undefeated Jon Jones.
DC has those HW fights under his belt, but it's not like Jones couldn't beat the guys DC beat (Barnet, Mir, Nelson...)

Stipe would be a good challenge and all but again, Jones is 2-0 against DC.

Don't know, we might have to wait and see how their careers turn out, if Jones is still fighting and all to see who was the greatest.

DC's 0-2 vs bones he knows this and it burns his ass soo much he cried like a baby
after the fight he was like
tenor.gif

Then after he read that jones tested positive for steroids and didn't really win he was like

giphy.gif

Then he became the CHAMP CHAMP and both of them were like

<DC-Champ> <DC-Champ> <DC-Champ>
tenor.gif

Now Jones only fights on twitter and mentions DC over half the time he posts on it.
DC is living in Jones head. DC is known as dual champ and Jones is known as a cheater to scared to fight cormier clean.

Im no DC fans expert, but it´s partly true when you consider that DC realistically needs these rivals to build a PPV, it seems...

Jones is more of a draw than DC but he also only draws big PPV numbers when paired with a rival in a grudge match

He averages around like 450k buys, unless he's in there with Rashad (700k) or DC (800k, 860k)

We also have to consider DC's run as a headliner was during a period where PPVs overall are selling much less, while Jones was headlining cards when people were buying more events

Basically, neither dude sells a lot on their own. They kind of need each other to make money, although DC will probably sell a shit load vs Brock because that's what Brock does and that's why Jones wanted that fight before he popped, even though he's been scared of HW forever

Back