DC might have checkmated JBJ...

gono btw

Rounds...
Banned
Reaction score
Even if you consider that JBJ is ahead of him in the LHW GOAT List (let´s put aside the PEDs debate), DC´s 1st run in the SF HW division, coupled with his recent Dare-2-Be-Great move to challenge the UFC [potential ATG] HW champion (Miocic), might have cemented DC´s legacy in the P4P GOAT list, ahead of JBJ...

See: JBJ´s lost time and reluctance to test himself @ HW , might work against his timeline when it comes to cementing his legacy vs DC.

Even if JBJ gets his shit together, and somehow comes back, the window @ HW is closing:
the only [in his relative physical prime] Great win would be against an aging Miocic, but legacy-wise beating him @ 36 yrs old is different than beating him @ 38-39 yrs old..

And if you consider that the UFC is indeed a poor organization when it comes to developping HWs (only 2 potential ATGs in the last 10 yrs: Stipe & Cain to a lesser extent)...

DC´s anticipation & bold move might have checkmated JBJ...

Last edited:
DC's 0-2 vs bones he knows this and it burns his ass soo much he cried like a baby

w24n3Ia.gif

Yep, by running to a different weightclass and proclaiming his imminent retirement, DC has completely and utterly outfoxed Jon Jones by avoiding getting beat silly by him a 3rd time.

What a shitty situation, all because of USADA.

Yep, by running to a different weightclass and proclaiming his imminent retirement, DC has completely and utterly outfoxed Jon Jones by avoiding getting beat silly by him a 3rd time.
39 yrs old, time to retire, dude...

I think the extent to which Jones' legacy is tarnished by his PED us in the eyes of many fans may hinge on the punishment he gets from USADA. If he ends up getting a slap on the wrist, I think it will be easier for fans to overlook the issue. If he gets four years, I think far fewer fans will consider him the greatest ever and more people would consider Cormier's career to be superior.

I think the extent to which Jones' legacy is tarnished by his PED us in the eyes of many fans may hinge on the punishment he gets from USADA. If he ends up getting a slap on the wrist, I think it will be easier for fans to overlook the issue. If he gets four years, I think far fewer fans will consider him the greatest ever and more people would consider Cormier's career to be superior.
yeah, but Im trying to analyze the cold facts without this PEDs debate...

who really cares about USADA? im watching fights to be entertained i dont want to watch people point fight and spar for 5 rounds

DC was outclassed in both fights plain and simple

USADA couldn't even checkmate Jon.

Jon is the grandmaster at playing chess with syringes.

Back