DAZN is offering Canelo half of his 35 mil guaranteed for his next fight

As things stand, AJ only got past ruiz in Dec 2019, that leaves no time for a Wilder fight before the virus hits.

Any other timeline you want to create is fantasy, and I'm not gonna join your fantasy world
Ruiz fight might not have happened who knows.

Ruiz fight might not have happened who knows.

maybe covid 19 might not have happened, who knows

Just pure fantasy

Wilder made serious bank, as it is, that is reality. Don't switch reality for fantasy

maybe covid 19 might not have happened, who knows

Just pure fantasy

Wilder made serious bank, as it is, that is reality. Don't switch reality for fantasy
I am not he has banked less money than he would have done from the DAZN deal.....he got the absolute crap beat out of him by fury and lost his belt. Those are facts.

All I am saying he might have wished he fought AJ instead......obv all the wilder fan boys don’t think he can ever do wrong so don’t expect them to agree. Losing you belt and getting paid less for three than AJ did in one is obv the best outcome for him

RDL81

Your fantasy recollection of 2019 is boring, do a reboot

I think Canelo would probably take a big fight, if he was with a provider that could offer PPV, as he could make 30m if it sells well enough, DaZN can't really offer that

RDL81

Your fantasy recollection of 2019 is boring, do a reboot

I think Canelo would probably take a big fight, if he was with a provider that could offer PPV, as he could make 30m if it sells well enough, DaZN can't really offer that
Whatever let’s re visit the wilder chat after the fight after the third fury fight.

As for canelo his the biggest star by some distance at the moment at his weight so it’s not like they can go somewhere and command a large site fee. I think the DAZN relationship / contract could break down fairly quickly as it looked OTT when it was signed and in the current climate it’s just not going to work

He drew with fury so he has to rematch - not much of a choice there

He looses to fury - ok he didn’t have to take his rematch but again not really a choice is it?

He got paid less than 100m for the 3 fights and has lost his belt after getting an absolute pasting (regardless of excuses). I am just saying I reckon he might regret not going down the other road.
You are obsessed with a $100m offer you have never seen from a company who is not going to honor the contract for a much bigger star to them than Wilder...

The end game for Wilder was to unify and be the heavyweight king against both Joshua and Fury...
Not impress intenet posters who feel $70 million dollars is a fail.
Who's to say he wouldn't of lost the title still if he fought AJ 1st.
Yes it is a choice. He was beat down bad and many suggested he get much better before trying Fury again so soon.

You heard bollocks.....fury wanted to sign with Hearn but Hearn said there was not way he could credibility promote fury against the first opponents he wanted on the come back.....so fury went to warren who took the chance
Usyk making his HW debut against Witherspoon outsold Fury/Wallin by like 2500 tickets in a smaller boxing market

so, he might have a point

You are obsessed with a $100m offer you have never seen from a company who is not going to honor the contract for a much bigger star to them than Wilder...

The end game for Wilder was to unify and be the heavyweight king against both Joshua and Fury...
Not impress intenet posters who feel $70 million dollars is a fail.
Who's to say he wouldn't of lost the title still if he fought AJ 1st.
Yes it is a choice. He was beat down bad and many suggested he get much better before trying Fury again so soon.
I am not obsessed with the 100m more the fact he took yet again what he though was the easier fight.

You say his end game was to unify the division and be HW king yet he refuses to fight Parker for a belt, refuses to fight AJ to unify, refuses to fight the no1 ranked fighter for his belt.......and instead decides to fight a former HW champ who only since he won that belt had only achieved beating a taxi driver and doubling his weight

I admire his power and I think he has a little more skill then he is given credit the faint and foot movement for the beazeale KO. But yeah I don’t like the guy or maybe I don’t like how he has been managed he has held the wbo belt hostage and has a career fighting far from the best in the divison. He choose to fight fury over whyte (no1 ranked for years) and AJ as he thought is would be an easy fight for him based on fury looking like crap. Based on last performance he has been found out as lacking at the top level in his first real test which has been nearly 40 fights coming.
Thats all fine and dandy, and there is even some truth to it. Disliking a fighter doesnt mean you cant be reasonable about them though. But hey, at least you can admit it. Some others cant.

Maybe he makes less than the 100 million. Maybe he matches it with the Fury rematch. Either way, the guy has done extremely well for himself.

Thats all fine and dandy, and there is even some truth to it. Disliking a fighter doesnt mean you cant be reasonable about them though. But hey, at least you can admit it. Some others cant.

Maybe he makes less than the 100 million. Maybe he matches it with the Fury rematch. Either way, the guy has done extremely well for himself.
Yes he has made money obviously let’s just see what his legacy ends up being. I judge fighters based on there performance in the ring against credible opponents. No point in him running his mouth off constantly he is the best when he is nowhere close to backing it up.

I am not sure how well the rematch will do.....hard to predict in this new world...if he wants money they should make the fight in Middle East where they can get a stadium fee but he seems reluctant to fight outside of the USA

Usyk making his HW debut against Witherspoon outsold Fury/Wallin by like 2500 tickets in a smaller boxing market

so, he might have a point
That probably had a lot to do with where the fight was held, though. Didn’t they pick a city with a large Ukrainian population? Im sure they priced the tickets reasonably, too.

I am not obsessed with the 100m more the fact he took yet again what he though was the easier fight.

You say his end game was to unify the division and be HW king yet he refuses to fight Parker for a belt, refuses to fight AJ to unify, refuses to fight the no1 ranked fighter for his belt.......and instead decides to fight a former HW champ who only since he won that belt had only achieved beating a taxi driver and doubling his weight
Except in reality he was the undefeated lineal champ. Who is now the concensus #1 heavyweight.
It only seemed like a bogus fight to you because you have something personal against Wilder.
Again how is it a real offer if Dazn isn't even making good on the Canelo deal. Lmao.
You keep dealing in fantasy land.

Yes he has made money obviously let’s just see what his legacy ends up being. I judge fighters based on there performance in the ring against credible opponents.
Lol oh do you... He is better than the guy you choose to have an avatar of....

That probably had a lot to do with where the fight was held, though. Didn’t they pick a city with a large Ukrainian population? Im sure they priced the tickets reasonably, too.
3500 paid in Vegas is pathetic for the lineal HW champion in the fight capitol of the world

Broner can double that any day of the week in the DMV area

And yes, I do believe Chicago has a large Ukrainian population for the US.

Kiev in Ukraine is approx 3 mil inhabitants at least. Looks enough large, they still picked RIX for Usyk WBSS fight vs Briedis for example.
Okey, if question about boxers purses, guy from top 100 in Kiev might get more than 3500 bucks for sure.
ofc someone 1000 th = different conversation.

Yes he has made money obviously let’s just see what his legacy ends up being. I judge fighters based on there performance in the ring against credible opponents. No point in him running his mouth off constantly he is the best when he is nowhere close to backing it up.

I am not sure how well the rematch will do.....hard to predict in this new world...if he wants money they should make the fight in Middle East where they can get a stadium fee but he seems reluctant to fight outside of the USA
A fighter thinks himself the best but isnt, so you have to bad mouth him and say things that are patently false anytime you talk about him?

Wilder showed up for Povetkin who couldnt pass a piss test. Hell fight wherever the money is.

Anyway Im not trying to hound on you. I think you have legitimate points about Wilder and agree with several of them. You just seem to have an agenda towards him.

3500 paid in Vegas is pathetic for the lineal HW champion in the fight capitol of the world

Broner can double that any day of the week in the DMV area

And yes, I do believe Chicago has a large Ukrainian population for the US.
It is pretty sad. I know he is t the most popular guy but you’d have expected nore

People keep ignoring that two of the best opponents available have said no to 8 million to fight Canelo. Golovkin has a fight lined up. Those two are in works for fight a third time in 2021.

Where are all the people who claimed Canelo would duck Smith? Or that BJS would give him a hard fight? Its mind boggling to put all the blame on Canelo.

The guys resume is widely better than anyone. Its not even close.

People keep ignoring that two of the best opponents available have said no to 8 million to fight Canelo. Golovkin has a fight lined up. Those two are in works for fight a third time in 2021.

Where are all the people who claimed Canelo would duck Smith? Or that BJS would give him a hard fight? Its mind boggling to put all the blame on Canelo.

The guys resume is widely better than anyone. Its not even close.
Those people know they are worth more than 22% of what Canelo is making, as he’s getting that money based on partly of who he is fighting

Want someone you can get DAZN to pay more than $35 million for? Offer Ward something he can’t refuse

Back