DAZN is offering Canelo half of his 35 mil guaranteed for his next fight

It’s fury espn are backing and fury that has increased his fame.....if wilder looses this rematch it will be difficult for him he might just pack it up
Guy got 28 million guaranteed plus a ppv cut but didnt increase his fame? Ok.

You heard bollocks.....fury wanted to sign with Hearn but Hearn said there was not way he could credibility promote fury against the first opponents he wanted on the come back.....so fury went to warren who took the chance
Source??

Not the one I read but it was clear back then Fury was the one who turned down Hearn because he wanted Wilder first which was a good strategy and paid off in the end.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bo...-private-contract-offer-from-eddie-hearn/amp/

Dragged along for the ride from the first fight not great money compared to what he turned down though

Source??

Not the one I read but it was clear back then Fury was the one who turned down Hearn because he wanted Wilder first which was a good strategy and paid off in the end.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bo...-private-contract-offer-from-eddie-hearn/amp/
I remember it at the time and wilder wasn’t mentioned until later.....at the time Hearn came out and said he couldn’t promote him because the the bums he wanted to face to start with were not credible. Obv that was a mistake

Dragged along for the ride from the first fight not great money compared to what he turned down though
You seem to have an issue saying any single thing positive about Wilder. Youre delirious if you believe some of the things you say, such as his fame hasnt grown. Its like youve got some deep seeded hate of the guy honestly.

. I am certain BKFC will appeal to even fewer people than Matchroom USA and Bellator.
I agree.
Bare knuckle boxing is not much more close to real life than mma or sports boxing due to stuff that there still are plenty of rules.
It isn't more real life than current mma.
-
Me doesn't likes too: grappling almost 0 from elements, no kicks etc.
Plus I feel too much codolescence about any stuff close to KB like stuff outside of sport, there: this BK boxe with no gloves too is for me strange.
-
If they allowed stuff that is allowed in lethwei, sambo and combat sambo, judo then they might claim that they are more realistic than current mma rules.
They are not, in fact lesser than current mma rules.
------
Also hard to get enough high talent pool with formerly accomplished young boxers for example. In sport boxing their ammy credentials might work dam well and a lot : achievments abowe national level tournaments, boxed with some accomplished athletes, medals, had tutelage from established lineage ( then students achievments in sport boxe usually are historically proven facts too ) etc etc.
-
During next decade BK boxe doesn't have chances to get such attention that boxe or mma does have.

LOL

Wilder/Fury 2 apparantly drew more money at the live gate than any vegas Heavyweight fight in boxing history

http://boxing.nv.gov/results/Top_Boxing_Gates/

Yet these guys are pretending Wilder is no name guy, regretting not joinng DaZn's sinking ship, as DaZn try and talk themselves out of all the deals they signed fighters up on.

Last edited:
It’s fury espn are backing and fury that has increased his fame.....if wilder looses this rematch it will be difficult for him he might just pack it up

Wilder has been knocking guys out for years and it wasn’t until fury came that he became a star.

but yeah he chose the best route. I think wilder would ko AJ stylistically , AJ doesn’t have the charisma to make wilder a star the way fury did

You seem to have an issue saying any single thing positive about Wilder. Youre delirious if you believe some of the things you say, such as his fame hasnt grown. Its like youve got some deep seeded hate of the guy honestly.
I admire his power and I think he has a little more skill then he is given credit the faint and foot movement for the beazeale KO. But yeah I don’t like the guy or maybe I don’t like how he has been managed he has held the wbo belt hostage and has a career fighting far from the best in the divison. He choose to fight fury over whyte (no1 ranked for years) and AJ as he thought is would be an easy fight for him based on fury looking like crap. Based on last performance he has been found out as lacking at the top level in his first real test which has been nearly 40 fights coming.

LOL

Wilder/Fury 2 apparantly drew more money at the live gate than any Heavyweight fight in boxing history

Yet these guys are pretending Wilder is no name guy, regretting not joinng DaZn's sinking ship, as DaZn try and talk themselves out of all the deals they signed fighters up on.
Wilder would have his 100m in the bank by now so wouldn’t be an issue if DAZN are struggling due to the pandemic like everyone. Also he couldn’t have any less belts than he does now.

LOL

Wilder/Fury 2 apparantly drew more money at the live gate than any Heavyweight fight in boxing history

yeah a lot of Joshua fans are salty. Imagine wilder taking that 20-80 split hearn offered

I admire his power and I think he has a little more skill then he is given credit the faint and foot movement for the beazeale KO. But yeah I don’t like the guy or maybe I don’t like how he has been managed he has held the wbo belt hostage and has a career fighting far from the best in the divison. He choose to fight fury over whyte (no1 ranked for years) and AJ as he thought is would be an easy fight for him based on fury looking like crap. Based on last performance he has been found out as lacking at the top level in his first real test which has been nearly 40 fights coming.

lol what ? Fury is the premier heavyweight. He would make aj look like a bum just like ruiz did. I’m sorry but no... your hate makes no sense. He’s poorly managed to make himself a multi multi millionaire

BJS warned us of this debacle months ago, warned the other guys too, as can be seen here.

_89016005_asbna_billyjosaundersatcourt3.jpg

lol what ? Fury is the premier heavyweight. He would make aj look like a bum just like ruiz did. I’m sorry but no... your hate makes no sense. He’s poorly managed to make himself a multi multi millionaire
fury wasn’t the premiere heavyweight when wilder took the first fight. You can’t change history based on the present

fury wasn’t the premiere heavyweight when wilder took the first fight. You can’t change history based on the present

He was the lineal champion and beat wlad. AJ almost got koed by a 40 year old wlad... who was out of the ring for 2.5 years

I agree.
Bare knuckle boxing is not much more close to real life than mma or sports boxing due to stuff that there still are plenty of rules.
It isn't more real life than current mma.
-
Me doesn't likes too: grappling almost 0 from elements, no kicks etc.
Plus I feel too much codolescence about any stuff close to KB like stuff outside of sport, there: this BK boxe with no gloves too is for me strange.
-
If they allowed stuff that is allowed in lethwei, sambo and combat sambo, judo then they might claim that they are more realistic than current mma rules.
They are not, in fact lesser than current mma rules.
------
Also hard to get enough high talent pool with formerly accomplished young boxers for example. In sport boxing their ammy credentials might work dam well and a lot : achievments abowe national level tournaments, boxed with some accomplished athletes, medals, had tutelage from established lineage ( then students achievments in sport boxe usually are historically proven facts too ) etc etc.
-
During next decade BK boxe doesn't have chances to get such attention that boxe or mma does have.
The team grappling I’ve seen - Quintet? - is pretty entertaining. I’d like to see DAZN add something like this, any diversity really, but I also realize it might be too niche to bring in the subscribers they want.

He was the lineal champion and beat wlad. AJ almost got koed by a 40 year old wlad... who was out of the ring for 2.5 years
You must have been watching HW Boxing for 5min.........you see fury in the fight before wilder agreed to fight him.....he was only the lineal as can’t be stripped of it and need to loose it in the ring and you need be in a fight for that which he wasn’t for 2years as he was busy doing other things

Wilder would have his 100m in the bank by now so wouldn’t be an issue if DAZN are struggling due to the pandemic like everyone. Also he couldn’t have any less belts than he does now.

you can't bank IOU's

The likelyhood is Wilder would be in a similiar situation as Canelo, being strong armed into fighting AJ for half the money written on the contract. With fans like you calling him a coward for not taking it

you can't bank IOU's

The likelyhood is Wilder would be in a similiar situation as Canelo, being strong armed into fighting AJ for half the money written on the contract. With fans like you calling him a coward for not taking it
Fights would be done by now......and yeah he does like the easy option only this time with fury his judgement was way off

Fights would be done by now......and yeah he does like the easy option only this time with fury his judgement was way off

As things stand, AJ only got past ruiz in Dec 2019, that leaves no time for a Wilder fight before the virus hits.

Any other timeline you want to create is fantasy, and I'm not gonna join your fantasy world

Back