• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dating Women Your Age

And since you seem to be new here, I don’t even know what a mail order bride is so I guess.......no. Just met how people meet people pretty much and one thing led to another.

Look it maybe that it is creepy by western standards and it is working out just fine. That is entirely possible it is just you have perhaps entered the area of western social taboos with some statements you make about the relationship regarding age and possibly how you met.

I remember you saying you met online but beyond that your answers are rather ambiguous. when @sweetviolenturg talks about meeting his girl online we understand how it went down. With you though it is vague.

Look it maybe that it is creepy by western standards and it is working out just fine. That is entirely possible it is just you have perhaps entered the area of western social taboos with some statements you make about the relationship regarding age and possibly how you met.

I remember you saying you met online but beyond that your answers are rather ambiguous. when @sweetviolenturg talks about meeting his girl online we understand how it went down. With you though it is vague.

You need to go further back in my post history to get the whole story, which I’ve told several times in the past. I can only repeat myself so much. I have done a step by step account on here two or three times before though. It wasn’t vague in the least.

I will say this here though....I wasn’t actually looking for anything at the time (and certainly nothing at that age), but she initiated it and we found out our personalities and natures are pretty much identical (which to me is creepier than anything to do with age).

I will say this here though....I wasn’t actually looking for anything at the time (and certainly nothing at that age), but she initiated it and we found out our personalities and natures are pretty much identical (which to me is creepier than anything to do with age).
I'm not disagreeing here. That IS creepy too. At the same time it shouldn't be so surprising given she comes from a major mail order bride origin country.

I'm not disagreeing here. That IS creepy too. At the same time it shouldn't be so surprising given she comes from a major mail order bride origin country.

What is a mail order bride exactly? And I’m not quite sure what you mean by that anyway.

<{vega}>

Everybody in here needs to calm down and stop getting so combative. We’re all on the same side. We are all brothers, regardless of skin colour or religion or socioeconomic background.

There’s plenty of women to go around.

It’s not like I’m out here bringing home Megan Fox and Jennifer Lawrence who are jumping into my DM.

I’m just an average ugly prick with a decent job who drives a 2010 Chrysler 300 who talks to every single attractive woman he sees and gets shot down 70 percent of the time. I look like that prick in Captain Philips who says “I’m the captain now”. I just keep shooting my shot in real life because I have no fear of rejection. Life is absolutely pointless unless you have children that you love. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

If you want to be a chick magnet who never has to try or put in effort or spit game you should try being handsome or rich. But most of us are not that.

We should get out there and take more risks.
As twisted as you seem I get the impression that you actually like women you're just dysfunctional.

You can't be that ignorant as to be blind to the strange attitudes men particularly on this board harbor towards women though.

That odd cocktail of mystification, repulsion, and covetousness.

As twisted as you seem I get the impression that you actually like women you're just dysfunctional.

You can't be that ignorant as to be blind to the strange attitudes men particularly on this board harbor towards women though.

That odd cocktail of mystification, repulsion, and covetousness.

You can’t ever overestimate how ignorant I am.

You’re giving me too much credit.

The way I feel about it is there’s a lot of guys here who have been hurt so devastatingly bad that they’re afraid to go out there and meet women and are angry at them. I feel for those guys. I’ve been hurt before when I was a little kid too.

Others here think that they’re entitled to a woman’s body because they are a “good person”. They don’t seem to understand that most women are a lot like us. They don’t give a crap if you’re a good person. They care if you’re attractive.

Would you kick Arianny Celeste out of bed because she’s a bitch who beat up her boyfriend and has probably blown guys for money and she’s an idiot? I’ve heard her talk. If she told me she murdered someone I would still want her.

I actually love women. Women have given me everything that they have. A woman gave my son who I adore.

There’s a new girl in my life who I walked home from the bus stop and I’ve been comforting her after she broke up with her boyfriend and we’ve spent this last week being intimate.

And I know she’s not the ONE but she’s very special to me and I’m treating her real well.

I had a shitty family growing up. It’s nice to know that if I need to create a new family. All I need is my dick.

The way I feel about it is there’s a lot of guys here who have been hurt so devastatingly bad that they’re afraid to go out there and meet women and are angry at them. I feel for those guys. I’ve been hurt before when I was a little kid too.

Others here think that they’re entitled to a woman’s body because they are a “good person”. They don’t seem to understand that most women are a lot like us. They don’t give a crap if you’re a good person. They care if you’re attractive.

Would you kick Arianny Celeste out of bed because she’s a bitch who beat up her boyfriend and has probably blown guys for money and she’s an idiot? I’ve heard her talk. If she told me she murdered someone I would still want her.

I actually love women. Women have given me everything that they have. A woman gave my son who I adore.

There’s a new girl in my life who I walked home from the bus stop and I’ve been comforting her after she broke up with her boyfriend and we’ve spent this last week being intimate.

And I know she’s not the ONE but she’s very special to me and I’m treating her real well.

I had a shitty family growing up. It’s nice to know that if I need to create a new family. All I need is my dick.
ughh... I would pay good money to watch @Cole train piece you up.

I don't disagree with the first half of what you said but the second half{<huh!}>

I think a lot of them have had their egos hurt. Life owes you jack shit especially not another human being to be your living sex doll and neverending source of validation to ease the pain of your mediocrity.

While I'm a stunning man to gaze upon in person my character is far from perfect and I tend to be pretty easy going when it comes to a females' faults as a result. I wouldn't sleep with Arianny unless she threw herself at me and it was convenient for me. I wouldn't fuck around with a cold blooded killer either because although I love women I'm not a slave to pussy who will fuck anyone.

I think a lot of them have had their egos hurt. Life owes you jack shit especially not another human being to be your living sex doll and neverending source of validation to ease the pain of your mediocrity.

While I'm a stunning man to gaze upon in person my character is far from perfect and I tend to be pretty easy going when it comes to a females' faults as a result. I wouldn't sleep with Arianny unless she threw herself at me and it was convenient for me. I wouldn't fuck around with a cold blooded killer either because although I love women I'm not a slave to pussy who will fuck anyone.

It’s ok. I’ll be a slave to pussy for you, in your place.

When Casey Anthony went on trial for murdering her kid she recieved millions in donations from lonely guys because she was hot.

She also never had to pay her lawyer because she was fucking him and sucking his dick.

Similarly, when that piece of shit Muslim Boston bomber blew up a bunch of people including innocent children, there are many many beautiful women who are a part of his fan club and want to marry him because he is good looking.

Humans are a fickle species. I’m glad you’re above it, but attraction and morality and masculinity are just very petty things. We like what we like.

You wouldn’t marry a 400 pound woman with a great personality and a brilliant mind and neither would I.

I don’t get it. Where’s the cutoff?

I didn’t say I know everything Its just my opinion.

And who’s Coletrain?
Cole train is the member of the mayberry that can kick the ass of anyone in the mayberry in single unarmed combat.

He is also funny.

Guys with that mentality do who they can, I do who I want.
<PlusJuan> Exactly. Ithinktheymad is one of the few who I am convinced has real game in the Mayberry. My game is okay, I can pull but it requires more effort than I am willing to put into it these days. Ithinktheymad is probablu better looking than me so it is easier for him.

My last gf was 9 years younger than me. I don't think I can ever date a girl seriously unless she is at least 5 years younger than me. Women my age look so fucking old.

Not to say that I look young, at all. I look older than my age! But I'm in great shape.

The great thing for guys like us, there will always be younger girls who want an older, in-shape dude.

it doesn't change the cringe response you often inspire in me. Besides I just want to see cole train fight anyway.

Sometimes I wish I knew how I sounded to a regular person.

Sometimes I can be honest to a point where it makes people feel really uncomfortable.

I think a lot of people have a lot in common with me deep inside but hide it because they want acceptance.

Back