• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dating Women Your Age

Brother Numsi

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I just realized I've only dated women younger than me these last 15 years. When I was in my 20's all the girls I dated were my age (except for one 18 year old) But once I hit my 30's, I only dated women in their 20's.

I don't have a problem dating women my own age (almost 40) but It's interesting that I haven't been with a woman closer to my age for quite some time. Mostly because I'm a single guy who's never been married or has any kids and I still look pretty young for my age. I also returned to college in my 30s so most of the women I met were in their early 20s.

If you can still score young tail at 38 then go for it.

Older women are desperate as fuck and will always be there.

The ones with multiple kids will literally share your dick with other women and be fine with it.

Keep it to 20s long as you can, you don't need to listen to pleas for children because of biological clock and shit

I don't like going out to clubs and stuff, so I can't keep the pace with girls in their 20's.

Only dating single mothers now. Who don't want more kids

Ok... ?
Is there a point to the thread besides a not so subtle humblebrag?

Marinated-Roast-Beef_7-1.jpg

If you can still score young tail at 38 then go for it.

Older women are desperate as fuck and will always be there.

The ones with multiple kids will literally share your dick with other women and be fine with it.

Very true. In college I dated someone 4 years older than me, I was 22 she was 26 and she was much more mature than I was. After her I was in a relationship for a long time with someone 8 years older than me. Same deal except she'd always throw it in my face that she has much more life experience etc. Then after we broke up I met someone 12 years younger than me and it really flipped the script. She's young but mature, works hard and is very independent. Of course other females give me shit about dating someone younger but when I dated older, all was fine.......

Lol at your lfie if she isnt a virgin. Also lol at your life if you are not above average. More men need to know their place is to serve those superior to them.

Dating woman my age yes, but I always wanted a sexual relationship with some fit milf 40-50

Don’t care how old I get give me a 24 year old who’s experienced recent failure and wants to punish herself by hooking up with a sleazy old fuck.

Wait... you’ve only dated females who were 15 years younger than you...?

I just realized I've only dated women younger than me these last 15 years. When I was in my 20's all the girls I dated were my age (except for one 18 year old) But once I hit my 30's, I only dated women in their 20's.

I don't have a problem dating women my own age (almost 40) but It's interesting that I haven't been with a woman closer to my age for quite some time. Mostly because I'm a single guy who's never been married or has any kids and I still look pretty young for my age. I also returned to college in my 30s so most of the women I met were in their early 20s.
"Pussy ages like bread, not like wine" ~Patrice O'Neal

Don't be ashamed of smashing 20-somethings, brother. Keep on with it even into your 60s if you can get away with it.

Back