• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dating Women Your Age

If you look for a wife, look for someone with fertile years left, no matter what your age is.

Gross.. 25yrs or under imo. Anything older comes with baggage...

I couldn’t possibly have anything to talk about with a 20 something year old girl. At least, not the kind that would date a 37 year old.

Depends on what your age is. 30s is the least desirable age for women imo. They either already have young kids or want them and don't have a lot of time to burn so you're kind of a prick if you date them and that's not what you want. 20s or 40s are both better. 20s you don't feel like an asshole if it doesn't work out and she can just move on to someone else later and 40s her kids are either already grown or it's too late to have them. There is no casual dating with women in their 30s.

Never liked dating girls my age, even when I was younger. Never had much success at all. Until college, started dating younger girls. I love it. Can't stop, won't stop, don't need to stop.

Lol at your lfie if she isnt a virgin. Also lol at your life if you are not above average. More men need to know their place is to serve those superior to them.
Fuck you have some weird views. Surely its just a troll account

Depends on what your age is. 30s is the least desirable age for women imo. They either already have young kids or want them and don't have a lot of time to burn so you're kind of a prick if you date them and that's not what you want. 20s or 40s are both better. 20s you don't feel like an asshole if it doesn't work out and she can just move on to someone else later and 40s her kids are either already grown or it's too late to have them. There is no casual dating with women in their 30s.

0KNNwQZ.jpg

I just turned 31 and I'm in a weird spot now. I can probably date a 21-25 year old no problem, but feel old when I talk to them, but women my age lookin uggo as fuck

Never cared about their age just wanted to bang if they were hot to me.

Most of times date women of my age (35) kinda depress me lol

My woman is only 2 years younger than me though

So? Nothing wrong with that, if you can pull, do you.

Chicks have all the power in their 20s, it somewhat turns in the 30s. And if anyone gives you shit just say "women mature faster then men anyway, right?" So you're mentally the same age.

How about college-aged pussy? Too young for you?

We taking banging or dating?

For sex, hell yea... any age you can get it. For a relationship? Nah... I wouldn't have time/patience to deal with the bullshit of a young girl... it isn't their fault though, it's a rite of passage for them to get the stupidity out of their system.

I’m late 30’s, current gf just turned 30...I have kids and thankfully she can’t have kids because my two are perfect and I don’t want anymore...previous few gf’s were closer to my age and had kids which makes the relationship a lot harder...

I just turned 31 and I'm in a weird spot now. I can probably date a 21-25 year old no problem, but feel old when I talk to them, but women my age lookin uggo as fuck
I totally understand you.

it scares me sometimes and the feeling of 21-25 y/o chicks being immature and unrelatable only grows with time.

Everyone is talking about how young girls are hotter, but I think everyone here is missing a big point.

If a woman is older (30s > above) and single, 9/10 there is something seriously wrong there. You may not see it right away, but it'll come out eventually.

If a girl is young and she's a catch, she's getting wifed up... bottom line!

If she doesn't get wifed up there was a reason... and woe unto you if she's single AND very pretty, that means something's really fucked up.

Back