• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dating Women Your Age

nothing better than 23 year old pussy
massive difference 5years later
that bloom women have in their early twenties is one of life's most amazing things

nothing better than 23 year old pussy
massive difference 5years later
that bloom women have in their early twenties is one of life's most amazing things
How about college-aged pussy? Too young for you?

I have 4 kids with a woman 15 years older than me, and 2 with girls 8-10 years younger. At one point, I had an 18, 22, and 46 year old in the same day.

I just realized I've only dated women younger than me these last 15 years. When I was in my 20's all the girls I dated were my age (except for one 18 year old) But once I hit my 30's, I only dated women in their 20's.

I don't have a problem dating women my own age (almost 40) but It's interesting that I haven't been with a woman closer to my age for quite some time. Mostly because I'm a single guy who's never been married or has any kids and I still look pretty young for my age. I also returned to college in my 30s so most of the women I met were in their early 20s.
Same, the biggest she difference I had was dating a girl 14 years younger than me. Obviously that comes with disadvantage, typically they are more immature, but silly me goes for looks first, then I figure out their maturity level.

Ok... ?
Is there a point to the thread besides a not so subtle humblebrag?

I'm a pretty 'humble' guy. Only way I'd be bragging is if these were famous or model looking chicks. Most of the younger women I've dated are cute with a nice booty or something.

Wish I had the game to pull a Rihanna or Kendall Jenner LOL

I'm a pretty 'humble' guy. Only way I'd be bragging is if these were famous or model looking chicks. Most of the younger women I've dated are cute with a nice booty or something.

Wish I had the game to pull a Rihanna or Kendall Jenner LOL

Cool.... so what's the point of this? Do you not wanna date younger broads? Are you trying to scope out some milfs?

Wait... you’ve only dated females who were 15 years younger than you...?

Oh no! I'm saying when I was in my early 30's and going back to school I dated females who were 22 or 23. Don't think I've ever 'dated' a woman 15 years older than me. Well, put it this way; I wouldn't 'date' a woman 15 years younger but I'd most definitely would give her my old Pringles can if she wanted it.

Cool.... so what's the point of this? Do you not wanna date younger broads? Are you trying to scope out some milfs?

No, just making an observation about my sorry self. Plenty of MILFs out there and I'm not the type to pass them up. I'm not that picky

"Pussy ages like bread, not like wine" ~Patrice O'Neal

Don't be ashamed of smashing 20-somethings, brother. Keep on with it even into your 60s if you can get away with it.

Patrice O' Neal was a wise, wise man. They should teach college classes on his advice about women

I just realized I've only dated women younger than me these last 15 years. When I was in my 20's all the girls I dated were my age (except for one 18 year old) But once I hit my 30's, I only dated women in their 20's.

I don't have a problem dating women my own age (almost 40) but It's interesting that I haven't been with a woman closer to my age for quite some time. Mostly because I'm a single guy who's never been married or has any kids and I still look pretty young for my age. I also returned to college in my 30s so most of the women I met were in their early 20s.

I know the feeling. Things have worked out that way for me too even though I didn't go out looking for younger women ( no, really! ) it just worked out that way. My first wife was a decade younger than me & we were together for 13 years before splitting up. Now, there's my second wife who's 21 years younger than I am.
In neither case was I out there searching for younger women. Someone my own age would have been just fine. But, in both cases, it just so happened that we hit it off & our age differences were never an issue. They both thought that I was a lot younger than I was when I met them ( & no, I never lied about my age ). So, here I am over 50 married to a thirtysomething.
I say, enjoy yourself, bro. There will always be those that will point fingers at you & criticize you but what they think ( or say ) just doesn't matter.
Peace.

It is better to admire attractive women from a distance and avoid getting too close. Hooking up and relationships are not worth the trouble. A woman's looks don't last and the passion fades even sooner. Pussy is a deadly trap. Pussy is a Venus flytrap closing on its' pray. Pussy is a praying mantis eating the head of it's mate.

True Romance:

tenor.gif

ty9m2bgirjyv0lvfdzhi.jpg

I say, enjoy yourself, bro. There will always be those that will point fingers at you & criticize you but what they think ( or say ) just doesn't matter.

I actually don't get a lot of criticism from people because as I mentioned I still kind of have a baby face (Black don't crack) and I like to keep my business on the low. Like if I was currently dating a woman in her 20's I probably wouldn't make any threads about it. Although I'm pretty sure there are some parents who may frown but I don't give a damn. Your daughters are old enough to make their own decisions.

Appreciate the love tho!

I actually don't get a lot of criticism from people because as I mentioned I still kind of have a baby face (Black don't crack) and I like to keep my business on the low. Like if I was currently dating a woman in her 20's I probably wouldn't make any threads about it. Although I'm pretty sure there are some parents who may frown but I don't give a damn. Your daughters are old enough to make their own decisions.

Appreciate the love tho!

Sure thing, man. Take care.

For most of my life I have dated younger women but just by a few years. I called it age appropriate dating. Then I met a younger woman on line and dated her for about a year. She was 18 years younger. Mostly a FWB thing though. My current GF and hopefully the woman I will grow old and grey with is 2 months older than me. We are both 53 and it is awesome!! She is awesome!! And I'm saying this knowing she will never see it.

Just how we're wired as dudes. I'm in my late 30s but would rather not date a woman my age if other options are available

Back