• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dating Women Your Age

Sometimes I wish I knew how I sounded to a regular person.

Sometimes I can be honest to a point where it makes people feel really uncomfortable.

I think a lot of people have a lot in common with me deep inside but hide it because they want acceptance.
<LikeReally5> you have entered back into cringey territory.

Sometimes I wish I knew how I sounded to a regular person.

Sometimes I can be honest to a point where it makes people feel really uncomfortable.

I think a lot of people have a lot in common with me deep inside but hide it because they want acceptance.

The second half of what your original post said, was really pathetic. You have pussy on a HUGE pedestal, like reaching up to the heavens. It's so high on the pedestal, you can't even see it.

I'm not a super regular poster but I've seen you go on and on about this random ho at the fucking bus stop who just got dumped by her bad boy bf and cried on your shoulder. Holy fuck dude the way you talk about this chick makes me want to throw up.

There’s a new girl in my life who I walked home from the bus stop and I’ve been comforting her after she broke up with her boyfriend and we’ve spent this last week being intimate.

And I know she’s not the ONE but she’s very special to me and I’m treating her real well.

raw

it doesn't change the cringe response you often inspire in me. Besides I just want to see cole train fight anyway.
What'd I walk into now? Are you being ruthless again? LOL.
I've seen @Steven_Universe worthy of a little slap upside the head on occasion but in no way does he deserve to have @Cole train sent his way. There's a hell of a lot more individuals that I'd rather Cole train get locked in a room with.

The second half of what your original post said, was really pathetic. You have pussy on a HUGE pedestal, like reaching up to the heavens. It's so high on the pedestal, you can't even see it.

I'm not a super regular poster but I've seen you go on and on about this random ho at the fucking bus stop who just got dumped by her bad boy bf and cried on your shoulder. Holy fuck dude the way you talk about this chick makes me want to throw up.

She has a fat ass and I’ve been fucking her for a whole week now. She’s awesome and makes great Perogies. Why are you hating?

Who the fuck hurt you so badly?

Wow, a whole week!

I'm hating because you have your head so far up your own ass about a girl that it's obvious to everyone but you.

You even say yourself you don't know how you come across.

Wow, a whole week!

I'm hating because you have your head so far up your own ass about a girl that it's obvious to everyone but you.

You even say yourself you don't know how you come across.

Yea but I don’t care what people think.

I’m happy right now.

I’m earning money. I’m raising my 9 year old. I’m smashing that white girl with a fat ass and black hair.

Who cares if people think I’m a douchebag?

What are they going to do about it?

You sound like you got your heart broken

I love you man.

You don't have to explain yourself to me. You wonder how you come across, but you don't care what people think...Ok man.

What'd I walk into now? Are you being ruthless again? LOL.
I've seen @Steven_Universe worthy of a little slap upside the head on occasion but in no way does he deserve to have @Cole train sent his way. There's a hell of a lot more individuals that I'd rather Cole train get locked in a room with.
I have some legit combat sports training and I sure as hell wouldn't want to fight cole train. Over 6' with a huge reach and Olympic athlete descendent.... no thanks!

She has a fat ass and I’ve been fucking her for a whole week now. She’s awesome and makes great Perogies. Why are you hating?

Who the fuck hurt you so badly?

Then how do you know she's not "the one", bro? Give it some time. You never know...
You do write about the girl in rather glowing terms. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Hell, I write about my wife constantly & believe me, I've gotten a lot of shit for it but I could care less. She's lived an interesting life & knows a lot of interesting people so I write about her. A lot of it ties into the subjects at hand anyhow because of her previous job with the UFC & some of it doesn't but that's OK. I post it anyhow. LOL.

Then how do you know she's not "the one", bro? Give it some time. You never know...
You do write about the girl in rather glowing terms. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Hell, I write about my wife constantly & believe me, I've gotten a lot of shit for it but I could care less. She's lived an interesting life & knows a lot of interesting people so I write about her. A lot of it ties into the subjects at hand anyhow because of her previous job with the UFC & some of it doesn't but that's OK. I post it anyhow. LOL.

Your wife sounds like a beautiful and engaging and wonderful woman.

I would love to hear more about her.

Great thing about being a guy. Women 30+ love silver foxes. Clooney been pulling this since he was 25.

I have some legit combat sports training and I sure as hell wouldn't want to fight cole train. Over 6' with a huge reach and Olympic athlete descendent.... no thanks!

Oh yeah? I knew he was a pretty big dude & that did some kickboxing. And, looked like Nicolai Valuev but I didn't know he was descended from Olympians. That's pretty interesting. Didn't he also have a history as an enforcer for the Russian mob? That's what got my attention the most. They don't hire pseudo tough guys they only hire the real thing.
I have far more extensive training for a far longer time than he does but I wouldn't fuck with him because I'm too small & much too mature to be involved in such things anymore. Besides, I like Cole train. He's crazy but cool. I just wish we could find a nice girl for him.

Oh yeah? I knew he was a pretty big dude & that did some kickboxing. And, looked like Nicolai Valuev but I didn't know he was descended from Olympians. That's pretty interesting. Didn't he also have a history as an enforcer for the Russian mob? That's what got my attention the most. They don't hire pseudo tough guys they only hire the real thing.
I have far more extensive training for a far longer time than he does but I wouldn't fuck with him because I'm too small & much too mature to be involved in such things anymore. Besides, I like Cole train. He's crazy but cool. I just wish we could find a nice girl for him.
prime for prime it is a toss up. You are an infighter with a lot of high lever experience. He's in his prime now though and as much as no one ever wants to accept it that makes an enormous difference.

prime for prime it is a toss up. You are an infighter with a lot of high lever experience. He's in his prime now though and as much as no one ever wants to accept it that makes an enormous difference.
Oh, for sure. Absolutely.
Plus he'd have always outsized me & that kind of size disadvantage can be a killer. Especially against an athlete that knows how to use it.

1. Nah, you'll be aight though. I promise.

2. I said 9/10, not 100% Her guy could've died in the army, of course there are exceptions. Good girls get W̶i̶f̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ taken.

I never understood why people try to pass off exceptions as the rule.

You met a 21 year old that was more mature than a 42 year old? Cool bro, I met a 12 year old kid that was bigger than a 20 year old. Does that mean that it's usually the case?

Age is correlated with maturity. Are there immature people who are older? Or course. Are there young mature people? No doubt.
I'm saying there's no rhyme or reason to women's maturity.

I started seeing a girl close to my age and the level of conversation I can have with her is beyond what I can have with someone in their early 20s. Anytime I had a deeper conversation with a woman, it's always been someone in their late 20s or older. The only exception being a 23 year old I met while traveling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back