• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dating Women Your Age

Great thing about being a guy. Women 30+ love silver foxes. Clooney been pulling this since he was 25.
He is an actor. If he worked in IT things would be different. I always tell people if you want women find a way into showbiz; look at Harvey Weinstein.

When Casey Anthony went on trial for murdering her kid she recieved millions in donations from lonely guys because she was hot.

She also never had to pay her lawyer because she was fucking him and sucking his dick.

Similarly, when that piece of shit Muslim Boston bomber blew up a bunch of people including innocent children, there are many many beautiful women who are a part of his fan club and want to marry him because he is good looking.

Humans are a fickle species. I’m glad you’re above it, but attraction and morality and masculinity are just very petty things. We like what we like.

You wouldn’t marry a 400 pound woman with a great personality and a brilliant mind and neither would I.
I'm only human and I have my moments like anyone else. About 2 weeks ago I was out at a club on the smoking patio and just put out a spliff when this girl mosied on up next to me and asked for a light. She was pushed up against me and starting rubbing my arm and side all creepy like without saying anything. Someone in a group called out to her and the second she turned her head I ran inside without a word.

<PlusJuan> Exactly. Ithinktheymad is one of the few who I am convinced has real game in the Mayberry. My game is okay, I can pull but it requires more effort than I am willing to put into it these days. Ithinktheymad is probablu better looking than me so it is easier for him.
I was a fatty for a couple years after high school working a dead end job. A bout with dependency and a majorly dysfunctional relationship with a much older woman had contributed to a large erosion of my previously sharp social skills. I got the night shift at a drug store nearby a few clubs and a gym. I started gabbing with people there especially women. After working in a nightclub I became a pretty smooth talker.

I'm a pretty man(a teacher of mine once remarked inappropriately about my lips in front of the entire class so I found that thread hilarious on many different levels) but I wouldn't say it is the most important quality to why I do well for myself in that area. I even have a very masculine physique to go with the face but plenty of women are indifferent to or just plain don't like me. That's life! Actually I did work at a café for just under a year and we had this regular. She was an elderly lady and she never called me by my name which was on my name tag. Always, "handsome" lol.

I have some legit combat sports training and I sure as hell wouldn't want to fight cole train. Over 6' with a huge reach and Olympic athlete descendent.... no thanks!
I thought I had one of the longest reaches on the berry(not that reach you pervs) what are we talkin' here?

How about college-aged pussy? Too young for you?

Too socially unacceptable.

But shit, when I was in college...

To keep it 100: I was always dating at or above age since 13-14. Youngest I went was -2 years.

Married a woman same age as me, honestly I feel horrible for all the mofo's cracking jokes about their sexless marriages. It's not funny because I'm crying for your lack of activity. Marry a woman who genuinely enjoys sex and you'll be laid constantly well into the 80+ years.

Sweet jesus some fantastists about this place and old Burk got rail roaded in this place for the stories he told and some of you clowns are lauded for it LOL

I just realized I've only dated women younger than me these last 15 years. When I was in my 20's all the girls I dated were my age (except for one 18 year old) But once I hit my 30's, I only dated women in their 20's.

I don't have a problem dating women my own age (almost 40) but It's interesting that I haven't been with a woman closer to my age for quite some time. Mostly because I'm a single guy who's never been married or has any kids and I still look pretty young for my age. I also returned to college in my 30s so most of the women I met were in their early 20s.

i'm in the same boat you are in terms of age and status.

i'm almost forty, and i'm single. though i'm different to you, because when i was younger, i dated women older than me. in my twenties, i had three girlfriends all in their thirties. when i was twenty-seven, i was with a thirty-five year old. and she is still the woman i've had the best sex with haha. right now, i've recently hooked up with a woman in her late twenties. and i'm digging the younger women, that's for sure lol.

Im 38 and basically every girl in their early 20s looks hot to me. Deep down I know back in my day some would have been a 6, but hell they all appear to be at least an 8.5 to me.

I married a woman 3 months older for reference.

Just find someone emotionally on your level

Sweet jesus some fantastists about this place and old Burk got rail roaded in this place for the stories he told and some of you clowns are lauded for it LOL
Well, don't be shy. Whom among us are you doubting?

I just realized I've only dated women younger than me these last 15 years. When I was in my 20's all the girls I dated were my age (except for one 18 year old) But once I hit my 30's, I only dated women in their 20's.

I don't have a problem dating women my own age (almost 40) but It's interesting that I haven't been with a woman closer to my age for quite some time. Mostly because I'm a single guy who's never been married or has any kids and I still look pretty young for my age. I also returned to college in my 30s so most of the women I met were in their early 20s.

IF you’re almost 40 and have no issues with dating attractive women that are younger - late 20s early 30s and don’t have children...

Why the fuck would you want to date a woman your age who is likely a single mom and has a ton of baggage? If you had a kid of your own I could understand perhaps dating another single mom your age with a kid... but as you say you’re almost 40 with no kids..

1 - Either impregnate an attractive healthy woman in her late 20s/early 30s or 2 - waste your life being miserable with some single mom your age who likely has a ton of baggage, likely has horrible judgement and will likely expect you to pay for her kids as well. You’ll never be her priority and will always come second (naturally) and you’ll never be important to her. Younger Single moms who have baggage and have overall have bad judgement will look to you as “what you can provide to her and her kids”. I’m not saying they are all terrible, but the reality is you don’t want to waste your time dating single moms that are in their 30s. It’s generally only men who have no other choice and just settle with whatever they can get.

Do you want kids possibly? Logic says go for the former..

Last edited:
He is an actor. If he worked in IT things would be different. I always tell people if you want women find a way into showbiz; look at Harvey Weinstein.

He's an objectively good looking guy though. Of course if he wasn't a celeb he wouldn't get as many girls, but I doubt he'd struggle either.

220px-George_Clooney-4_The_Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats_TIFF09_%28cropped%29.jpg

Looking like that he'd always be pretty successful with women.

Us?? I definitely would put you in that bracket SVT, have to say you are one of the better/enjoyable posters
Sorry, you would or wouldn't put me in the bullshit bracket?
If I'm not in there, thanks. I appreciate it.
And, if I am, what can I clarify for you?
Peace.

Gotcha. Thanks, bro. Much appreciated.
Welcome to Sherdog BTW. :D

Thanks man been here from 2006 but completely lost my account under other user and just been a long time reader from 2015 lol. Have to make more of an effort to contribute as have seen some outstanding threads over the years

i'm in the same boat you are in terms of age and status.

i'm almost forty, and i'm single. though i'm different to you, because when i was younger, i dated women older than me. in my twenties, i had three girlfriends all in their thirties. when i was twenty-seven, i was with a thirty-five year old. and she is still the woman i've had the best sex with haha. right now, i've recently hooked up with a woman in her late twenties. and i'm digging the younger women, that's for sure lol.

I actually was with a woman older than me (I was 25, she was 36). She was a recently divorced woman who just wanted a hook up with a young black stud and I was more than willingly to oblige. LOL She was very 'tight' for a woman her age. Almost every dude that I've talked to who was single in their early 20's told me they had been with older women and the sex was better than most of the younger chicks they dated.

Why the fuck would you want to date a woman your age who is likely a single mom and has a ton of baggage? If you had a kid of your own I could understand perhaps dating another single mom your age with a kid... but as you say you’re almost 40 with no kids..

Sounds about right chico

Thanks man been here from 2006 but completely lost my account under other user and just been a long time reader from 2015 lol. Have to make more of an effort to contribute as have seen some outstanding threads over the years

Yeah, definitely do so.
I also used to have an earlier account from the early 2000s but I can't even remember what name I used back then. So, I created this one in 2015 but rarely posted until this past November when I began to contribute regularly ( or obsessively, depending on how you look at it LOL ).
Anyhow, hope to see you around a bit more often.
Peace.

I actually was with a woman older than me (I was 25, she was 36). She was a recently divorced woman who just wanted a hook up with a young black stud and I was more than willingly to oblige. LOL She was very 'tight' for a woman her age. Almost every dude that I've talked to who was single in their early 20's told me they had been with older women and the sex was better than most of the younger chicks they dated.

i think the reason why sex is better with older women, is for two reasons. one, is because they have more experience, and know what turns men on and they do that. the other reason, is because they know their youth is fading, and they want to enjoy cock from young guys before they're no longer attractive to them.

trust me, as a young hispanic dude who is is decent shape, i get stared at my LOTS of younger chicks, but especially milfs. a lot of mils lol.

Back