DANA: WONDERBOY IS NEXT

Tyrone won't be sleeping well tonight....
1243594993_cupcakedog-war-flashbacks.gif
g6_RoA.gif
EagerFirmAsp.gif

I bet Woodley gets injured.

But, go Wonderboy!

“I fully expect Conor to come back and defend his 145-pound title,” White said. “I think that Nate feels his brother should have the fight at 170, but Nick is not going to come back and fight for the title right away. There are other guys deserving of a title shot. Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson is going to fight for the 170-pound title and then we’ll see what happens with Nick and Nate.” Dana White

Looks like Dana is pumping the brakes on Tyrun's money fight ambitions. Too bad he will just have to settle for a legitimate championship fight against a more than worthy contender. I never thought I would say it, but much appreciation for putting the championship back in UFC!!! UFC 205: You can Tyrun, but you can't hide.

Stfu conor may have not defended but hea fought everyone worth mentioning bar frankie give it a rest.

Are you kidding me? What about Nick Lentz, Cub Swanson, Ricardo Lamas, Jeremy Stephens and Dennis Bermudez? He conveniently passed by all of those fighters while earning a title shot off of Dennis Siver and short notice Mendes. Not saying that he couldn't beat these guys, but don't pretend that frikkin Siver or Poirier is more not worthy than Lamas or Cubby.

It's wonderbro bro

In other news. Tyrun duckley in disguise
image.jpg

Dana to Tyron & his dream of big money fight vs. GSP...
This-Is-Sparta-Kick.gif

That's great news. Dana is such a reliable source. Very trustworthy, and why would he ever lie to us?

Hope Dana keeps his foot down on this. Let Woodley get his money fight IF he beats Wonderboy.

Glad they made this fight and I will be routing for Wonderboy...however to say Tyron canno win this fight is ridiculous, he has the tools.

I hope he is. I got Woodley by KO.
Haha...Possible but not likely. I'd say history would point to TWood being the one more likely to get KO'd.

I DO hope TWood decides to try to take WB out on the feet. That'll be some beautiful violence any way it ends.

I imagine this is the precursor to announcing Diaz-Lawler 2.

A boy can dream anyway....

Well it was basically GSP or Wonderboy and I just don't see GSP coming out of retirement for this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back