DANA: WONDERBOY IS NEXT

Dana is lying, Woodley is off running and no one knows where he is.

EJc4Pna.gif

Hilarious!

Oh yes! I'm pumped to see WB get his shot. However it turns out I'm glad the fights happening. (Maybe)

Looking forward to Wonderboy finally getting his shot. I do not see Woodley beating him. He will be new champ.

I really don't see Woodley afraid to fight Wonderboy! His path to victory is his strength! Wrestling why would you not want this fight! Now yes wonderboy has showed improved takedown defense, but the clear path is the wrestling and there is going to be a huge strength advantage! Not saying Woodley wins, but when it comes to styles its a descent matchup for Woodley!

the only reason Woodley calls out GSP is for the extra dollars he brings him. WB Vs Twood isn't a huge PPV draw! Thus woodleys ppv dollars will be much smaller! He is just trying to capitalize on his title and make some bank before he loses it! And why not try to beat the best ever at 170!

Good, he can end the WB hype train.

Dana said that? As if that means anything. He also said Conor will defend the FW belt next. If Conor wins, he's fighting Eddie though. Guaranteed

If this fight actually happens Thompson wins, he is not as hittable as Lawler and 5 rounds is a long time for Woodley to keep him on his back

Nego have started with GSP,
That's just Dana playing game fool

Yes. And GSP has basically said they are playing hardball with him on a contract. I don't understand why? He's made them what like $500 million.

WHY ARE WE YELLING?
YRyVG.gif

But to be on the subject of the fight, its is a very winnable fight for Wonderboy. I did see some big holes in his striking game when he breaks out of clinches or retreats from close range engagemnts vs The Red King. There are openings for Tyron to exploit and I am sure he will be looking for them.

When it comes to a contract with GSP, I guarantee you he was making less Than Conor is now. I recall GSP once alluding to making around 5 million a fight. So at the very least you know he wants the same money as Conor with rumors swirling he makes 10 million a fight. . And he deserves that and more in my opinion. He deserves to be paid pretty much anything he wants.

Back